Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Emma Snow was hardly mad over the issue of Hogwarts Monthly, dubbing it as more of a best friend relationship since she trusted Tholomyes Fontaine with her heart. She smiled as she finished her hair and rushed down the stairs to meet with her boyfriend and Head Boy, for the final dance at the ball. She had missed a couple with him before, but she did not want to miss anything else with him anymore. She already lost too much, and she didn't want to lose anyone else. Emma finally ended her rushing and power walking at the bottom of the stairs, passing her cousin who seemed to be really mad about something. Emma shrugged her shoulders and looked around for her date. Emma was normally really fast to begin with, so it was definitely not a surprise when she found that she arrived first. If only she was not the baby of the family, or else she could have made a joke about always coming in first place. This was definitely not the case. Emma hoped that she did not have to wait for long on him. She was anxious to go and dance!

As much as he liked Lilyanna, he had been surprised that people thought that it meant they were together. Of course Tholomyes had been more surprised by this, he was visibly in love with Emma, and he knew that Lilyanna was dating Diane, they didn't even play for the same team. However, he had noted that Emma, had maybe not been mad over it, but perhaps more just annoyed that people would match him up with someone else. Perhaps it was because of the distance they'd had over the years which had come to the forefront because of that article. Regards of whatever why's, Tholomyes was more than excited and ready to show her how much he loved her. The head boy put on his suit jacket before he left the dorm. He wandered down all the steps until he spotted her waiting for him. He walked quickly over to her, "Emma!" he called out as he approached her, more than happy to see her, marvelling at how beautiful she looked, and so ready to spend this final yuleball with her. He held out his arm to her, "Let's get dancing, I can show you all my new moves," He joked with her, he definitely planned to make this a night they would both remember.

Emma beamed as she heard Theo's voice, turning from what she saw her cousin and her date doing, and faced her own. He stood as handsome as ever. No one deserved Head Boy more than he did. She wanted nothing more than to just embrace him, and never let him go. She gladly took his arm with her own, curious though if Elysia was okay. No need to worry about that though. The Gryffindor smiled toward the one she loved so very much, "You have new moves? I didn't have the chance to learn anything new. I'll just wing it, hope you don't mind." Emma normally just did what she felt her body wanted to do. But sometimes she wanted to do some other things with Tholomyes, but that was inappropriate. Emma didn't know how to behave at times, but the Ravenclaw really got under her skin.

Theo just nodded, he only learned anything so that he could impress her, so that he could bring her the best time that she could have in this place. In their final dance, their final yuleball. Of course there was still the valentines day dance but it held none of the same importance as the yuleball did. He shook his head at Emma, "My love, you don't need to know any moves," he told her with a smile, "You can just follow my lead and be your beautiful self," Tholomyes leaned in to her and kissed her cheek lightly. He had been learning to dance, because it made him happy to be able to dance with her. It was largely formal dancing nothing too fancy but enough to hold his own at an event such as this. He led her to a place on the dance floor, he placed his hands where they needed to be on her body and guided her hands too, "Just lean into it and I'll guide you!" he told her, holding her close. They would enjoy this and hold on to it forever, it would be a perfect night with his absolutely perfect girlfriend.

Emma smiled, looking down with slight embarrassment as he said that she did not need to know any moves. She wanted to impress him still, though even if she came in with a brown paper bag, Theo would still love her all the same. "Being myself is all I have to offer. I'm just glad you could handle it!" Emma spoke, before adding with a laugh, "I'm just glad I stopped tackling people with hugs. That hurt after a while!" Emma could not help but remember how many times she had done so with Theo. Probably more than he could count. He guided her hands to where they needed to be, and nodded, following his lead. "Okay, you lead me. This should be fun!" Emma allowed Theo to take the lead, which hurt her pride a little bit since she was still a little rusty on dancing. She needed to practice more. Just curious, she had to ask, "Um, Lilyanna, I hope her date wasn't too mad about the issue." Emma rarely stayed upset for long, so she was genuinely concerned for the Slytherin.

Tholomyes smiled at her, of course he could handle it, he could understand why she would stop tackle hugs, while adore and amazing, he could figure that they would maybe hurt a little, people did sometimes fall to the floor. He would always appreciate them though. He would of course. Since he loved everything that she did. He led her with a small smile, "Don't worry my love, you'll pick it up in no time and be leading," he assured her as he did take the lead with her. The whole monthly paper had been a bit of an annoying deal, "I'm sure she wasn't," Theo could only assume that she knew that it couldn't be possible. "I think they just saw us patrolling together and assumed we dated," the boy mused, he could only assume that the girl who wrote the article didn't know that they could be just friends, or had read too much into it. "I wouldn't worry about it, we all know what is real and that the article was false,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back