Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
So I have a few guys that either need to be share or taken over! I'm not overwhelm or anything I just want to see how this go, besides its a future quidditch team that Roswald Hollawarth/Jacob Hollawarth will co-own. I just need a few people that would like to share the accounts or permanently own them. I'm also looking for more players for this future team. So if you interested post here.

Maddiie's brothers their name are Jonathan Hollawarth and Jacob Hollawarth.

Jonathan-
Is engage and possibly will be a father soon. His girlfriend is Zehava Brimitial; he can be a minor but you will have to check in every once in a while and rp with the family and etc....
PB:Steven Strait

Jacob Hollawarth; His current girlfriend is Irene Meredith who he's supposedly trying to break up with Kathyrn Kingsley. His future wifey is Jessica Reed. I'm willing to share this one but if anyone wants to take cover just let me know. Jake my favorite sometimes :p lol + side to Jake he Anigmus!
PB:Taylor Launter
Taken by me :r

Jared Wilson:
The boys best friends! I would love if someone took over, his future is Arts School and Kathyrn Kingsley. He will be the one too fix her broken heart after Jake breaks it and love her forever. No rush marriage, dating for a long time than its up to you! But this is Kathyrn future. Jared biography almost done but if you want to see it just look it up. And he will also be a rookie in the quidditch team!
PB:Shane West

Sirius LeMour::.
The bum guitarist and keeper of Hogwarts. I would love if someone can share him with me if not its cool. I don't think he will be in quiddicth team! I'm thinking maybe if he wants to finally get his inherent from his dead parents: his future Irene Meredith and his little sister Sinhella LeMour; I can tell you more over PM!
PB; AAR Lead Singer
=maybe taken?

Seth Makwa;Abounded by owner but is part of the quidditch team. He was suppose to be Sara finale and a minor since I hardly play Sarah :p Anyone can have him
PB:dude that plays Seth Clearwater
Take over;
Isobel Montiez 2nd Year (By next year)

Leonardo De La CrUz (he was share but eh, I don't like playing him no more. BB student)
(don't mind sharing)

I also need help with a native American names for the future team. Any suggestion? Thanks

Maddiie :p

What house is Isobel?

I think I'd like her. Never ever rped as a female character so it wold be interesting. Could you pm me with details?

Sure thing >D

*Updated*
anyone else?
I need a name to!
I'm usually good with finding names but I'm clueless in the quidditch part of hp. I only read each book one time U,U; so I never read the extended version of hp :p

That's fine Mel just hope you aware of his future :p I have a few plots that includes the students at Hogwarts :D food fight? LoL

So I might give someone the chance to play Alexander Fields, here his biography. This character not mines it belong to a good friend of mine, his names Ben. But he says he might not come back, so the plot I started to develop is he went to muggel war. Only he did it to gain strength and abilities for future reference. Ben wanted Alex to be a auruor, but for now he's fighting while Maddiie at home taking care of her business and the house in Hawaii with little Delilah. What I want is letter exchange since he can't use owls amongst muggels, something simple for now till you get the feel of Alexander, just a bit of a warning though he might come back. So you might just be temporary who knows, anyways apply here :D

Btw for the Rookie team their names is now Alpha Aniwaya! Welcome: Jake, Jon, Jared, Hadan, Sirius? And anyone else who wants to be a part of it! We currently have position open for Keeper and Chasers ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back