Major plotting and character requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Oak 12" Essence of distilled Belladonna
Introducing Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi, Durmstrang Sixth Year, she's best described as an easily provoked, mad, bloodthirsty Hungarian Countess. Now I'd like to have partners in crime or victims to bully for her. Friends in normal sense of the word is nearly impossible with her, there's only partners in crime or similar. Victims are to be preferably muggles or muggleborn. Also to people who have rped with Zsofia, I'd like to wrap up anything that's left and then maybe further develop it.

Introducing Alexandra von Hohenstein, Ravenclaw Second Year, my main. She has regrettably come out of her First Year without most of her friends. So I'd like to amend that for anybody interested to be friends with a kind and friendly Raven. Beware that she may have unreasonably inproportionate reactions to purebloods.
I also need for her: her muggle parents, they are as of current: Ferdinand Edle Lamoral von Kirchberg auf Hohenstein (shorten everything or change the first name as you wish). Age 34-35 (needs to confirm age on my laptop). And he works as a muggle cardiologist at a Wellington hospital as of current.
Mary Windellowe (Change her entire name as you wish and I shall follow suit in the bios). Age 36-37(same as above). British born muggle and educated paediatrician. Works now in another Wellington hospital.
Now except the basics I've provided above. I have unfortunately not developed those two very much, it's basically two blank slates. But I can tell you that the parents-daughter and marriage is both amicable and I shall assist the person who makes Alix' parents in anyway I can.

Introducing the pair of twins: Lovisa Segerstedt and Lena Elsa Segerstedt, born to:
Annika Maria Lind (age 35) of Slytherin Scotland and Sven Olof Segerstedt (age 39) of the same House. They are both in the political branch and quite wealthy, as evidenced by their Housing in Sweden: Danderyds Kommun.
As of current they're in NZ for the elections... If I may take that liberty Mr King. xD And I schedule for them to leave NZ at mostly the end of Y12, if not earlier.
As for personalities I'm afraid there's another two blank sheets... Sowwrrey... :( Though I shall mention that the twins mother (Annika) is the stricter parent and Sven (the father) is the kinder parent. Their kids are rather spoilt so be prepared for illogical demands for random stuff from Lena.

I think that should be it ladies and gentlemen. Bio's and CD's... Mostly CD's should be linked and created by tonight, if not tomorrow... :r

I can offer Libby as a mentor/big sister figure/friend to Lovisa? They've already met and chatted twice?

I have Jeremy here. He's a third year Ravenclaw and I'm trying to use him a bit more. He doesn't have many friends because he's a bit shy. He's been coming out of his shell slowly though and I could see him willing to help a younger member of his house, so maybe he can rp with Alexandra?

Pheebz: xD Mentor/big sister figure/friend sounds excellent to me. She would be definitely be more happy with a "second sibling" around. I'll come up with threads by the weekend or so... (or you could start them... :r )

Jeremy Thorne (Or whatever thy OOC-name is): Alexandra has done the opposite, I think she's getting a bit shy herself so why not? I'll come up with some threads when time is abundant to me. Okeeh?

Peeps? I still need folks that haven't had enough characters already... For the four parents.

Awesome :) wel;l we can keep the ones we've got going atm? Or that and start new -shrug- yeah, Libby has three other siblings, (just one other girl, and she's four) so will be good :)

I can offer Alexandria Silence Dogood over here. Sapphire's a second year Hufflepuff who is for all intensive purposes, mute. It's been years since she's spoken a word but she's really good at sign language and better at getting people to see what she has to say.

Pheebz: Sounds good to me. :)
Ana: Rp:s with Sapphire sounds good. If she ever needs any help I'm sure Alix will be there. ^_^

Apologies should be made for my semi absence last week, and alas I cannot find my proper muse for awesome posts still... :(

Cool then should we RP then should I start the rp where they meet?

Ana: Anywhere would be good. ^_^ Though I must say I don't have a ounce of muse left in me and I'm friggin tired... :r

Minaaa!!! I have a plot in my mind... Pm??

Sure Salleh, pm this account.

Gott sei Dank... I thought folks around here already have too many characters. xD
Which one do you want specifically Melly?
Peeps in general: You're welcome to ask me starts threads or ask me to join any of yours, understood?

Melly: Neither am I but xD
Mary is yours, anyx questions pm anyone of my four characters.
Ana: I'm bringing Alexandra on in a moment, got to rp Lena first.

:r xD Hold on, I'll get the Second year. =))

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back