Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

Lily walked, and walked. She just walked. It was a warm day out, and she'd just come from her last Potions lesson of the year. It had been a lazy one, and Lily had sat, doing nothing, staring at the parchment that had been in front of her. She didn't care about school. She wasn't too caring about the magic. Magic was just a tiny, new part of Lily's life. She didn't know why she was going up all the stairs to the north tower. Something about the height seemed like fun. Her shoes made a sharp reassuring noise against the cold stone floor. She spotted the usual spot, where whenever she came to this highest point of the school she sat at. Lily was glad not many others were around. She sat down on the ledge and from her school bag took out her wand. She flicked it a few times. Maybe magic was good. Useful. She didn't know. Only time would tell as to what she truly thought of magic.

Aleyha was roaming the North Tower, after her last lesson. Luckily the teacher did not spot her falling asleep in class. Aleyha currently wore her Slytherin skirt and shirt, but her tie was not tied properly and her silvery white hait flowed over her shoulders. Her blood-like eyes glanced at her hands where Fenrir, her green snake, rested. He had grown so much and Aleyha allowed her companion to curl up her arm and wrap around her neck. Aleyha moved what hair that had gotten in the wait and she glanced up to see that her legs took her into a room where she saw a girl sitting on the ledge. Aleyha continued to stare, watching her movements carefully. First year. Aleyha folded her arms over her chest, and she stated icily, "You look lik you haven't seen a wand before." The albino Parselmouth did not even smirk, but it appeared like she was incapable of even showing any emotion at all.

Lily looked up from her wand to see a girl standing not too far from her. The girl was very pale. Lily looked straight to the uniform the girl was wearing. Slytherin. Lily was a little annoyed that this girl, who seemed a little older than herself had just started talking, but she was less annoyed as the girl was Slytherin. Had it been a hufflepuff or Gryffindor, Lily wouldn't be as kind. Ravenclaws, Lily didn't mind so much. They were the next best thing after Slytherin. Lily looked to the snake. Why would anyone carry around a snake with them. Lily didn't understand this. This girl she'd seen with a snake, Lily had pretended to like the snake. She figured she'd have to do the same here. Lily stared back at the girl.

"So what if I haven't. I'm a first year. It's hardly like we use them often." Lily replied, her voice as usual, soft with just a little hint of harshness which played in well with what she said.

Aleyha raised her eyebrow. It has been months since the semester started, and she hadn't used her wand much? Aleyha snorted, "You sound like you were raised by muggles, no offense. I've been using a wand since before I came to school. Wasn't allowed to, but I still did. And I used my wand a lot last year." Aleyha decided to share some of her previous tortures last year, "When I was a first year, I used a hex on a second year, well now third year, Hufflepuff to torture him a bit, and another to cause a fight in the library. All requires the wand to do so." Aleyha folded her arms across her chest, and her snake hissed to her, "Why are you still speaking to her?" Aleyha responded, her voice soft and now in her special gift of Parseltongue, "Just seeing if she is really Slytherin material, if she is in Slytherin that is." Aleyha turned her red eyes to the first year, before taking a few steps toward her. "What is your house, first year?" The girl wasn't wearing the attire that seemed to scream out Slytherin, so Aleyha could not tell for sure. It wasn't like she was the welcome mascot for Slytherin, even if she did share some of the same qualities as Salazar.

Ai was leaving the library after being sent away from class for arguing a point with the teacher. It wasn't her fault the text book was wrong and she was right but it didn't seem to matter much. Ai had gotten a chance to change into a red Lolita style that she was fond of even though she had taken to waring beater shirts and diffrent kinds of skirts. There was a book in front of her face as she walked though the great hall so she heard her friend rather then saw her there.

Ai took the book down to see who Aleyah had been talking to. "Her name is Livia Delaney, Slythering first year and quite a fighter or so my sources have told me." She said sounding like the very machine some of the Muggle born students compared her to. Ai's face was an emotionless mask but her cold eyes seemed to drill into the new girl as if to pass judgment on her. "Greetings my reptilian friend." She said to the snake in Aleyah's snake with a curtsy.

Aleyha turned to Ai, and she nodded at the information provided. However, Aleyha pointed out, "Strange, but I don't recall a Livia Delaney at the sorting ceremony. Must have not been paying attention..." Aleyha shrugged carelessly. She never paid much attention to the ceremony anyway, which was why she didn't know who Professor King was when he busted her for being outside after curfew. She didn't know him, but she didn't even try to know him either. She didn't have any schemes for him planned, nor would she unless he got on her sad side, which was highly doubtful. Fenrir spared Ai and glance, and did not hiss in warning at her. That only meant that he trusted the young Ravenclaw.

Lily was about to reply to the older slytherin girl when another older girl, with the worst fashion sense, beside Shaylah's Lily had seen. it was orginial, but would hardly win her any prizes for fashion. Lily look from this girl to the Slytherin girl. Lily was a little surprised that the girl had known her house and her name. Her fake one. Had this girl somehow known her real name, Lily would have been very worried. She had a proud look about her, for the small fact people thought she was a fighter. Lily just thought of herself as a b!tch. But fighter sounded nicer.

"You mustn't have been." Lily her voice still as soft, but harsher, and with more emotion hinting through it than both of the girls in front of her. "Do you want something? Or are you both going to stand there?" Lily added a little shortly, she didn't like that she was now no longer alone. And she was not scared of these girls.

Ai raised an eyebrow at the girl's show of emotion. "Carful now Ms. Delaney. A right or wrong show of emotion may give away what you're truly feeling. As for that harsh tone of yours I believe it should be saved for someone that actually cares weather or not they are in your presece." She said her monotone never breaking. Ai tapped the book she was holding against her other hand softly.

"I'm not surprised my friend. Had I not been forced to give up my books at the train station I too would have missed the entrence of such an unnoticable of girls." She as she walked over to Aleyha's side. Her cloth coverd heels made no noise on the tower floor though they looked like they could. "I would much rather be informed of your on going adventures." She said turning to her friend. Her face seemed a bit softer when she did. This was as close to smile as she was going to get without violence.

Aleyha gave a sharp look to the first year, and she hissed, yet no anger could be detected but rather annoyance, "I'd advise you to watch your tone to your elders, princess." Aleyha turned to Ai and her look barely softened. "Unnoticeable indeed. The only name that really caught my attention was the last name Zhefarovich. I assume my family is bigger than I though. Twins actually, and from what the tree says, pure-blood. At least we are getting some the of mudblood trash cleared out, I hope at least." Aleyha could just gag. A muggle-born Slytherin. They are really lowering the standards! Aleyha ran her fingers through her silvery hair, and she replied, "I haven't been in detention in a few days, and I haven't attacked anyone with a pole again. My inquiry is, what are we going to do about this little first year here? I don't think I have messed with a girl younger than me just yet... Older, maybe, but not younger." Aleyha shrugged, before she turned her icy red eyes back to the first year. There was something off about her, and Aleyha didn't like it a bit.

Lily just stood, looking from girl to girl. These two girls were odd. The first girl, in the Slytherin uniform, didn't strike Lily as the type to move out of Slytherin friendship groups, but the other girl, seemed like a Slytherin at heart. Lily wasn't too surprised, when the Slytherin girl turned to her and spoke to her friend about what to do with Lily. Lily just stared back at the girl with the redest eyes Lily had ever seen. She wasn't put off, and she wasn't about to run. Lily would stand her ground. Let them do there worse Lily thought to herself. She didn't know any spells, but these girl were only little older, how much more could they really know.

"What are you both going to do?" Lily repeated, with a small smirk.

Ai nodded as she listened to her friend. "I noticed them too. That boy looks like he could foolishly go after every girl in the school though. I hate boys that think girls are not but playthings." She said her voice still in its monotone. She turned to the irritatingly disrespectful girl. "I could show her my favorite spells. Like... Locomotor Mortis!" She said taking out her vampire blood wand. It had served her well even though sometimes it seemed like it had a mind of it's own.

She sent a leg-locker curse against the girl. "Or Everte Sempam! (misspelled I know)" She cried again sending a banishing curse against her again. "I've also been messing with the Bellblue flame charm. I could show her how a Ravenclaw's wit can burn the carless." She said a small-ish smile coming to the corners of her lips. It almost seemed like Ai could grow fangs at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back