"Magical Daycare"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maude Stone

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hey guys,

So basically this is an idea I've had for a while directed towards pre-Hogwarts characters and them interacting in the years leading up to them being sorted. Basically, I'm looking to start a "Magical pre-school/daycare/pre-hogwarts" group, probably located in Brightstone. It's not going to be anything official, at least business wise, but just adult witches and wizards in the community (just me for now until other people show interest?) who host little get togethers or study groups/field trips for young magical kids in NZ, so they can interact and develop and prepare for Hogwarts. So this could be like, little group RPs of kids ages say, 5-10 going out to a magical zoo, or learning about local herbs, or playing some little league quidditch or something like that. Mostly it's just to give people an opportunity to flesh out their younger characters and have a better idea of who they are, or are becoming, and to be able to build relationships entering Hogwarts. It makes sense to me that not everyone is going to be strangers, especially local kids who live in Brightstone or other magical communities.

Anyway, this is an interest check to see who has children they're willing to throw in, or if their parents want to supervise, or if anyone has more ideas on what they could do in these magical educational playdates.

I promise there won't be any hags present. Probably.

I love this idea so much! It can be difficult when you're waiting to be sorted, especially if it's a number of years away. I know that there is the unsorted role-playing section too, however since not all characters are unsorted (magical for example) this can be quite limiting.

Regarding supervision, I do have an adult that could help out. And keep hags at bay.

This is an awesome idea! I think if enough people are interested, we can get this done?

I have a few adults who could supervise as well if needed. Maybe even take turns on who's keeping watch and where.

I love this idea! I have some kid characters I would love to get out, and dust off.

I absolutely love this idea! It is definitely a good opportunity to get people to start developing their characters early. I do have a couple of children and maybe an adult or two that would be interested in participating and helping out ^_^

I love this. Similar things have been discussed in the past, but I don't think anything was ever made out of it.

I don't have any children to throw into the mix but I do have some adult characters who'd love to help out ^_^

As of right now I don't have any characters that are children but I am totally game for this idea and would gladly make a character to participate! Would be nice to have a character that is developed and active before sorting, for a change :D

I love this idea. I would participate with both adult and children characters as I'm thinking to expand one or two of my family tree without using them as NPC on roleplays. I'll sign a petition if there's one :p

Yas I'm so glad to hear it. Everyone who doesn't have children should definitely make them :r :p

If anyone has more ideas for events than what I listed then definitely let me know and we can try get more interesting things happening. I might post the first topic later in the week so we can get the ball rolling and I'll link it back here?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back