Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
The title explains itself. xD Anyways, I was wondering if it were possible if we add a New Zealand magical creature zoo? With more active little ones around, I thought it be a good idea. Madlyn, my part-giant already looks after all kinds for the ministry. And sometimes, it gets a bit crowded in her home. :r How about it?

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for the suggestion. We're going to take some time to think about this one before deciding.

Adding new forum areas is never something we take lightly; we are far more likely to remove areas than to add. With the mandatory shopping for supplies, I think we're still looking to see what that means for shop forum activity especially whether there are shops still not getting any attention even with this change meant to help them be more active. So, in terms of forum activity, we are wanting to see those areas thrive before thinking about adding another area for people to travel in and out of.

We (admin) are also wanting to focus our attention on other things at the moment, including the site wide plot that's happening. It's a lot of planning and effort that goes on behind the scenes to coordinate and moderate every part of the elections and make sure we're still leaving room for the regular events. And again, activity on that end helps us to consider where future attention should be placed.

So, it's not a hard no but it is a not right now but we will continue to think about it.

Thanks again,
Cyndi

Thanks for answering and I agree.

The site wide plot is a lot to coordinate.

And on the dead shops, probably emerging some of them or maybe? Brainstorm as site to get them active again?

I was just thinking with the second part of fantastic beasts and already the first part there will be more magical creatures added to the 'bestiary'. That's where my train of thoughts went. xD Again, thank you for answering!

I want to say that I do love this idea, because I've seen in the past a few roleplays mentioning a magical zoo, and I myself wanted to thread a topic for the younger wizarding children. It could also provide a place for magizoologist characters to be employed, or students looking to become one to work part-time or do work experience there?

Just ideas for if it does eventually become a thing

As a general FYI to RPers, you don't need the forum to do this- I've done this on several occasions in the NZ area - and some additional activity could help guide our decision making. :r

If you're waiting for the forum to then have your characters take their kids to go to see animals, you might end up sorely disappointed by our decision.

I like the idea of having a zoo, or wildlife park.
If having a whole subforum is not practical would it be possible to have a pinned topic in each of the around the wizarding world forums (europe, americas, oceania africa etc) with wizarding points of interests in those areas? as I feel sometimes people, or at least i, don't want to RP somewhere 'different' in the thought that it would be outside of what is acceptable or outside the rules, or somehow god-modding.

Some examples could be day attractions like a zoo in New Zealand or theme park in the Americas, resorts and holiday spots. tours or historical points of interest, like a wizarding safari in Africa or something like that, just to give some idea of places that they could visit.

Thank you very much, Cyndi. I am looking forward to RPing here over the holidays.

and a big :wub: for that post because I love it and cant seem to find the like button.

This has been implemented. ^_^
Are you guys trying to keep me around forever?! :wub: :D This is great! Ugh, you guys don't know how much I love Fantastic Beasts (currently working on a slide show for a course assignment) and can't wait to discover more beasts in the next sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back