Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie was brought in the hospital wing by Liz and the others. Unable to speak she layed unconsious.

Bellatrix stared at her. She wasnt here to be kind or to help her. She was there to prove she was not weak.

Courtney rushed in after them. "I'm sorry for just standing there like that. I had no idea what to do!"

Sophia, hearing voices, came out into the Hospital Wing from the little office inside it. She saw Maddiie lying unconscious and her first thought was this girl just never stops. She walked to the others, looking concerned. "What happened?"

Estrella wandered into the hospital wing after the girls; in a different situation she would have apologized for not showing much compassion, but now, she didn't feel like saying sorry to anyone. This was a day for Rose, and amongst everyone else, she had been totally forgotten. She stood there silently, refusing to say anything as she crossed her arms.

"It was a..giant squid..it came out of the lake and just grabbed her. Thank goodness Elizabeth acted quickly."

"I'm going to go get the headmistress. Please stay here, I will be right back." With that Sophia was off in the direction of the headmistress' office.

Maddiie still was laying unconsious.

IN her mind: She felt she could not open her eyes. Cause she was in a different place, a strange place she did not recognize. She felt a cold chill go up her spine cause it was cold to cold. Her surrounding was in a grave yard, whi was she here. Than she saw...she saw daeth eaters all around her. How can it be she thought....she felt her heart freeze, what was she going to do, they could all kill her, any second.

Maddiie face was sweating from her unconsiouness. She could'nt wake up from her horrible dream she didnt know what to do.....

(((If you were unconscious you would not be aware of what was going on in your mind. You would not be able to feel anything. Unconscious thought is without awareness, sensation, or cognition. And I don't really understand the connection between being attacked by a giant squid and a grave yard with death eaters. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, I'm just confused.)))

((same here. when you're unconscious, the character shouldn't be doing anything.))

(((LOl just tryna make it intresting, anyways how would you guys know whats going on in my head. anyways comtinue))))

Liz sighed. "Alright, now that the situation is under control... Estrella, would you like to go back outside and plant the rose bush? I think it would be wisest for us to wait until the headmistress arrives."

"Yeah, let's go," Estrella mumbled. "I finished planting it, but we can make a memorial headstone..." She walked off with Liz back down to the Lakefront, her heart still heavy.

Liz turned to follow Estrella. Alicia should be there soon, and Courtney could probably hold any sort of possible situation until then.

She waved at Courtney and Bella.

Alicia burst into the hospital wing and walked straight to Maddiie's bed, where there was a crowd of students. Oh no, she internally groaned. Why is Bellatrix here? What has she done? She quickly put a hand to Maddiie's forehead and then felt her pulse. She seemed mostly okay, but perhaps was in shock. "Could someone please tell me what happened?"

Courtney glanced at Bellatrix and Maddiie, then began to explain what had happenned. "There was an argument between a few students. We were all standing around the lakefront when a huge squid appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Maddiie. Elizabeth was the only one who rushed to the lake to save her. It was nobody's fault, really."

Alicia nodded with a skeptical eye on Bellatrix. "So she wasn't pushed, then? Well, was she under water for a period of time or perhaps bumped her head? I'm just curious as to why she is unconcious. If there are no physical reasons, this she must be in shock."

"Bellatrix is not lying, she did nothing. It seemed like Maddiie was underwater for a moment. She was conscious when Elizabeth pulled her away from the squid. My guess is she lost consciousness on the way here or after she was brought here."

Sophia had entered silently into the Hospital Wing, standing behind the group and listening. She waited patiently, wondering if there was anything she would be able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back