Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Hey guys!

So its been a while since ive done one of these up, but i figured that its time to get some plots going for my characters!

</COLOR></FONT>
INTRODUCING:​
<i>
</i>
5778680_orig.jpg

Ash Richards -
Ash is 25 years of age. He is a former Beauxbatons student, and an ex musician. He was only recently released from a muggle jail after serving 5 years for numberous charges in Sydney, Australia. He has a 5 year old daughter called Scarlet Frost, who lives with her Mother Kida Frost. He presently resides in New Zealand, and is hoping to become a shopkeeper to better provide for his daughter. Ash is covered in tattoos and dressed in the style of a typical musician (think modern metalcore).

He needs:
A partner. Ash is at the age that he is now looking to settle down and look at getting married. He has had his fair share of one night stands and messy relationships. He is now looking for a proper relationship and eventually marriage. This particular person doesnt necessarily need to want kids yet, but they need to understand that he has a daughter who will be in his life, and they need to accept him for his past and his appearance. He is also seeking one or two friends, and a best friend. These can be anything from males to females, but generally need to have some similarities to him.

a22ee630859c3e3b17ef0fad8e6a49ae.jpg

Vrael Graves -
Vrael is a touring musician who has forsaken the magical world for the live of a muggle. He has only recently become once again involved with magic due to his little brother starting at Hogwarts, but he generally spends majority of his time in the muggle world with his band, who are quite famous. He attended Durmstrang, but is a genuine and humble person. He resides in Brooklyn, America.

He needs:
A girlfriend. He isn't so much looking to settle down, but he is looking for a girlfriend for the time that he is at home. He doesnt want something too serious. Just a casual relationship that they can both enjoy, but wont want to move in together or put any rings on fingers. He also needs some friends who are more involved with the muggle side of the world.
499577-2c079f98-2710-11e3-ab6c-77cc9f67341e.jpg
<FONT font="Monaco"><COLOR color="#000">

Rhys Graves -
Rhys is a first year Slytherin at Hogwarts. He enjoys quidditch and plays for the Slytherin team as an alternate keeper. He is generally a quiet boy. Being muggleborn and being placed in Slytherin was something that he hadnt been entirely happy with, as the older slytherins tend to pick on him. He generally keeps to himself. His home life isnt that great either, as his muggle mother despises magical people.

He needs:
Friends. People he can connect to and hang out with. It doesnt matter if they are in the same year or house, as he is generally an easy person to get alone with. He needs an enemy or two to make school life more interesting. Someone he can compete against and 'scrap' with. He would also like a female companion that he can eventually develop a crush for. He is still a bit young for love, but he is reaching the age where he can develop a crush.

Thanks!

Well, I got a 21-year-old lady named Margarette Lipayon.. :r

Terra is a Ravenclaw graduate of Hogwarts New Zealand and is currently an international model both known in the muggle and wizarding world. Her mother had died of leukemia and her father had been staying with his other family and since she was too embarrassed to stay with her father and his family, she had become independent after graduating from Hogwarts. She is quite a smart, kind and hardworking girl too. She loves to be independent and rarely shares her problems with others.

I'm up for almost any kind of relationship for her since I haven't been RPing her much.

Hey Dylan! ^_^

So, right now I've really only got ideas for Rhys (since I cannot be bothered running through my list at this hour. :r ) anyway, so I might revise this, but let's just work with what I've got right this second. :p You can pick and chose who to rp with, as I don't want to overwhelm you or myself. ^_^

Francesca/Rhys ; I kind of see their current rp ending rather soon - perhaps leading onto another at the lake, since that was a suggestion. I love rping them - because they're funny. Anyway, she can be the female companion you like, or a good friend he can make (since she can be a little brutish at times). Whatever you wish. We can talk further through our PM if you like.
Kaenon/Rhys ; Okay, so Kaenon is one of my other first years - Slytherin, muggle-born, and a little skittish. Kaenon is easily spooked when surprised and is the first magical person in his entire family, so he knows absolutely nothing about anything, except what little he has picked up here and there. He knows not to parade his status because of some friendly advice, but lacks a brain-to-mouth filter, causing him to easily speak his mind, and sometimes say something that should really not be sad. I'm not sure how they'll go. Kae can be very friendly and understanding, but is stubborn.If offended, he won't back down.
Which leads me to my other first year, Arturo Raven, a Ravenclaw. Now, I can definitely see these two stepping on each other. Arturo is opinionated, hot-headed, and often becomes frustrated because of other people behaving in ways he does not like. He has panic attacks, and is highly sensitive about these as they are embarrassing for him, as they occur from being over-emotional or reacting badly to emotional stimuli. He is athletic and ridiculously stubborn, but when caught on a rare good day, he can form strong friendships and remains loyal. He is a pureblood supremacist like most of his family, and honestly sees muggleborns as a lesser form of human. If he found out that Rhys was a muggle born, he would treat him like dirt.
And then there's the idea that just randomly popped into my head. My character, Tommy Hayes, is a Slytherin second year that is not exactly ecstatic to be around people. The only reason he decided to convince his father to let him go to Hogwarts was so he could hang out with his only friend - a Gryffindor in second year. However, he has found that school is very different from what he imaged, and personally I'm just tossing him in here because, well, why not, right? xD He can be sarcastic, a little over-dramatic, emotionally distant, and quiet. However, he does try to be inviting, he just finds people and emotional responses hard to deal with as he lives his life in a strict sort of routine, having a place for everything. Since he sees the school as a place to learn, he finds it hard to make friends in the environment, or talk about family. Unfortunately for him, his aunt and a close family friend both work at the school, as well as family members littering the halls, so he rarely has time to be anti-social. :p He is also a part-veela, and knows that some people at the school think this to be bad, but he has a thick skin and an uncanny ability to blatantly ignore other people. In fact, he enjoys engaging in a battle of insults, so to speak, and enjoys watching others try to insult him when he knows it would never work.
Anyway, your choice if you rp with any of them. If you want to rp with another of my characters lurking about, just give me a shout!

Marga: Who did you have Margarette in mind for?

Tenilee: Francis would be perfect for Rhys first puppy love kind of thing! He really adores her and enjoys spending time with her. Eventually, though we could sort this out later, they might even end up each others first boyfriend/girlfriend?

Kae sounds absolutely perfect for a best friend and Arturo sounds perfect for an arch enemy. The only one i cant really see fitting in somewhere is Tommy, unless you have any ideas. Let me know which ideas you're keen on. If its all, we can sort each at different times!

I'm thinking of Vrael and Margarette.. :r

Francis: I thought so. :lol: we can discuss more cover PM :)
Kaenon: They do share an awful lot in common, considering their blood status and house. I do see them forming a good friendship.
Arturo: Yeah. Not sure how he would find out that Rhys is a muggle born, but when he's furious, he considers everything that is annoying and not his family just as unacceptable as a muggle born. So if caught on a bad day (and he has quite a few) I can really see a negative relationship forming. What could also be pretty funny (although probably a bit down the track) is that Arturo has a twin brother, Giuliano, who is far nicer than he is. Rhys can meet him later. :p
Tommy: Not really, unless Rhys ever needs someone to tell him to suck it up and give him the hard truth. :p I was tired when I replied. xD

Francis: Done!
Kae: I thought the same. They would be great friends, especially as they would both be treated the same being Slytherin 'mudbloods'. Im very keen on them being friends.
Arturo: Maybe we could RP him with Rhys and Francis, as she is pureblood, and have Arturo come in talking about purebloods as he is a supremacist, and considering in his own head that Slytherins would all be purebloods, says something to Francis and she mentions that Rhys is a muggleborn or something. We could plan that line of thought a bit further later.

With Kaenon, I can start something this weekend if you like?
Ooh, I like it. Arturo probably wouldn't talk about it simply because they're Slhtherins, as he knows virtually nothing of the houses and cares little for any of them, but if the conversation led towards blood (which could be simply done) he would make his stance known. Then Francis would probably get a little annoyed - I could see her hitting him or at least attempting to if she got very annoyed. :p

Perfect for Kae!

And yep, i can see Rhys losing it if she hit him and he retaliated. And that would definitely put them in line to be enemies.

For Ash I have Sofie Caris, she could be a friend. They met before once in an rp. They have a love of music as a common interest xD

Hehe, as much as she would like Ash, I already have her lined up to be dating someone. But they would be great friends! Music loving buddies or drinking friends, though Sof doesn't get drunk xD

Never mind xD

I was thinking Vrael Graves and Margarette? Whaddya say? :r

At the moment im just kind of having him Rp with characters to see how they get along. I have a thread with one of Ana's characters, but nothing is in stone at present. Im happy to thread Margarette and Vrael together though, and see how things go if you'd like?

I'd be happy to thread them just to see how things go.. Should I start or do you want to?

It won't be up till weekend though if its okay..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back