Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert sat at the Griffindor table. He hadn't been out much, and he decided to try and make some more friends. He looked over at the Slytherin table, Larissa was no where to be seen, "Probably off threatening some first year" he thought as he helped himself to some food.

Okay, didn't see that, Edit! Soz

I really don't know Imogen if this was for you but let's wait for Rob shall we??"

Rhianne entered the Great Hall for lunch..She was meaning to share lunch with anybody when she spotted Robert Kain nearby..She smiled,remembering the time they spent at the lawn last year..Approaching him,she greeted him,"Hello,Rob..How are you??" She sat down beside him and reached for a chicken leg and a cake for her lunch..

(Imogen can join if she wants lol but just leave it for a few posts first :p )

Roberts head turned at the mention of his own name, "Rhianne" he smiled, just the person he thought. "I'm good, haven't been up to much" he said, budging up a bit to let her sit down. "Listen im sorry to what happened before, which Larissa i mean. It was a huge mistake" he said calming although looking to see what her reaction would be.

Rhianne smiled as she sat beside Robert.."Oh,that..Yeah,it's fine..",she replied..She was not exactly thrilled with Larissa and was quite confused on what Rob saw on her on the first place.."No worries,I am quite used to it already.." She smiled swetly at him as she took a bit on her lunch..

Robert gave her half a smile, looking at her before turning to his own lunch. "What do you mean you're used to it?" he asked, wondering if she meant many people had apologized to her for one reason or another.

Rhianne just stared down at her plate,not wanting to meet Robert's gaze.."Just nothing",she replied in low voice..She was used to people wanting to be with her and leave her hanging on the next day..She was just tired of being treated like that..And that is one reason she can't tell Robert for she doesn't want to hurt his feelings..Rhianne can't just take it to see Robert being hurt..She cares for him alot..Maybe even better than Larissa caring for Robert..

The sign that Rhianne was looking down almost made it obvious to Robert it wasn't "nothing". "Well if you don't want to talk about it that's fine you know." He said, trying to be more friendly, "But i can talk if you want." he added. He liked Rhianne and hoped what they had before Larissa wasn't spoilt.

Rhianne abruptly looked up and let her eyes locked on Robert.."Oh,no..Im sorry..It's just that.."She looked down again,afraid tears would fall.."Well..I thought we wont have times like this anymore after what happen..",she finished..She drank on her juice and smiled,"Ofcourse,you can talk..About anything..",she lit up a smile for Robert's sake..

Robert looked down on Rhianne, and wondered what she meant. "Oh, well" he slowly pu his arm around her back, thinking that she might need reassurance or something. "I hope we can" he added, smiling back at her. "You nice lovely eyes" he said, looking into them and realizing for the first time.

Rhianne smiled as Robert answered,reassuring her that they would be spending more time together.."Thanks..",she whispered as she suddenly felt Robert's arm around her..She looked up when she heard Robert telling her she has lovely eyes..She almost stopped short when her eyes met Robert's..

(sorry so late)

Robert gave her a smile and ignored the whistles as he bent down and kissed her quickly. He didn't know why he did, but he thought he should. He thought it was right. "sorry" he said apologetically.

//worth the wait//

Rhianne was just a shocked as she is as Robert bent down to kiss her..He was aware of the whistles of course but he never pay attention..She doesn't want to stop him for what he does..Just as she was about to respond,Robert's lips left hers..He apologized but Rhianne shook her head.."No,dont..say..sorry..",she whispered with a shy smile of hers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back