Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert sat at the Gryffindor table, he didn't normally have his lunch here, but he had been away yet again and lost all his current friends. Even Libby hadn't spoken to him in weeks. He sat with his elbows on the table, a glass in one hand, his head on the other. He was bored, and since his first year he seemed to have been pushed down the popularity scale.

Sighing he got up, leaving the glass behind. He intended on going back to the common room. Maybe Rhianne would want to see him, not that he had anything he could say to her, but it was a rare chance they even had the time to chat.

As Robert left the great hall, he saw a crowd of students milling around something. He stopped walking a peered over their heads to see if he could get a glance.

Ally groggily walked up at the stairs going to the entrance hall and into the great hall. She was yet again going to have a lunch by herself and she's beginning to be bored by the thought her best friend has some problems again. Ally rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she saw some people gathering for something, this people wouldn't butt out she thought and was curious at the same time, well everyone knew she's an eavesdropper. So, Ally went at the crowd and tap a boy's shoulder, "Excuse me but what's happening?" She asked a little louder for the boy to hear. She just think that this commotion is about dresses and stuff for girls.

Heheh don't worry xD I haven't a clue what made me think of it :p

Robet turned and smiled when he saw a slightly smaller blonde girl who had just tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey. Og um this?" she threw one hand behind him, gesturing to the gathering and shrugged, "No idea." he gave her a friendly smile. He wasn't that interested about what all the fuss about, but had a thought it was about the Triwizard Tornament. He didn't want to waste an oppounity to talk to someone though, so decided not to bore her with it.
"I'm Robert. Robert Kain." he stuck out his hand and had a sudden urge to be stuck up, "I'm the Durmstrang champion's, twin sister's, husbands, brother. Fourth Year Gryffindor." he added, before removing his hand quickly thinking it was too formal. Instead he hit himself on the head and cursed himself for drinking coffee. Sliding out of the crowd he turned, "Where you of to?" he asked quickly, hoping they would get a chance to chat.

Random sorry i know xD

"Oh, I thought its about something." Ally said a bit shocked that she failed, she really thought its about dresses and shoes. Then the boy introduce himself as Robert Kain, Ally narrowed her brows as she didn't recognize the last name. Is this the guy whose with Larissa always? she asked herself but shrugged it out, she never even remember the face. "Ally Crysin or Ally or Al, whatever you want to call me its fine except embarrassing one." Ally chuckled slightly, she noticed too that Robert removed his hand for a hand shake. Well, its too formal for her but she didn't mind at all. As the two got out of the raving crowd, Robert asked where she headed, "I'm going to have lunch, I'm really hungry and I just finished studying for the upcoming exams." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back