Lunch in the Great Hall

Jonathan Holland

Jon enter the massive hall, as the smell of well cooked meal lead him here. It was about lunch time, he could tell as the long wooden tables were set up, neatly ready for the massive amount of student to start filing in. Jon being one of them few who was early would set at the ends of the table. Most of the time he would eat with his younger brother, so he sat waiting till he showed up, as he began to pile up his plate with club sandwiches.

Alexa was running late so she sat at the end of the table across from i guy who was stuffing himself. She took out her parchement and was working on some poems.

Jon looked at the girl who appeared sitting just across of him. He felt himself blink a few times, as he finish the first bite of a sandwich."Ummm hi?" he was expecting a random girl to just show up that way. Boy were they getting weird by the minutes.

She shrugged. "um i'm Alexa and you are?" she asked not knowing him.

She looked up, "just a poem" she says and goes back to work her hair falling in her face.

Alexa smiled over at him. "it's not for school it's just something i always do" she said, and passed some of the other parchement to him.

Alexa smiled at him and took it back ready to dissaper to the outside where she could breath but she was tough. "so you got any hobbies?" she asked.

She grinned. "what do you like to do?" she asked, looking at him.

Alexa smiled. "um i like to sing" she said, she was an amazing singer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back