Lucky? Maybe...

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Ryuuji Tsukino placed his hands on the armrest and imagined the heavy straps on an execution chair being buckled over his wrists. A few days ago, he had already received his final go-ahead, his father had came back, he'd be staying with them because of another business matters, meaning, Ryuuji's remaining days before he attended his school would surely be like hell. At the present, he was with his father on one of the most infamous and prestigious hotels in Europe, his father was supposedly having a meeting with a big investor to their company in there. He had had him tag along because he wanted him to learn how to manage business, how to act in front of the business associates that their family had. However, sopmething had happened that he cannot get into the meeting and listen to their discussion, so at the moment, he was just waiting at the hotel's lobby, stting at the chair that he deems to be something that stops him from doing what he wanted to do.

Surely, he does adore his father, he's actually close to him, yet, lately, Ryuuji was starting to get irritated whenever he was around, who won't be irked when all the words that would come out of his father's mouth was all pure business. " Ryuuji, this is how you value your investments, don't quickly trust anyone, be smart, learn how to judges people.." really, he had already accepted the fact that he won't be able to live his own dream, that he had to follow his father's footsteps, but still, at the moment, all he wanted to do was to enjoy, be the child that he is, play sports, read bookds. With an irritated sigh because of waiting for too long, Ryuuji decided to approach his father;s secretary who was currently keeping an eye on him, making sure that he's not getting himself into any trouble. "I'll go out for a bit, inform my father that I just wanted to explore this place.." He said to the secretary, quickly leaving the said hotel without even casting her a second glance.

After he was already out of the strict environment, Ryuuji let out a yell, ignoring the glances that was thrown to him. He needed to relinquish all the stress. Mustering his evr so familiar smile on his face, Ryuuji made his way along the streets, not really caring about where he was going. He had the phone with him, he could call his father in case he was lost. "Great,.... so what to do? what to do?" He said in a sing-song voice, scanning his surrounding for anything that could cpotentially catch his attention.

Jaedan was walking through the street when she spotted Ryuuji. "Hey Ryuu!" she called before sprinting over the road and meeting up with Ryuu.

"Hey, how's it going?" Jaedan said her hand on her arm.

Ryuuji turned to see the owner of the voice that had just called him. He couldn't remember having any acquaintance at the said place, so he wondered who it was. Looking the voice's owner, Ryuuji realized that it was actually Jaedan, one that he had met before because of some sort of an accident. He, along with the other kids, had helped her when she had sprained her ankle. Smiling and waving at her as she approached him, Ryuji cannot help but feel happy. At least, there's already someone who could ease his boredom. "Hey Jaedan! Fancy seeing you here... how are you doing?" He asked, patting her on the head.

" don't touch the hair!" Jaedan playfully punched Ryuu before dragging him towards a park. "c'mon! Even smart people need to play sometimes."
" don't touch the hair!" Jaedan playfully punched Ryuu before dragging him towards a park. "c'mon! Even smart people need to play sometimes."

Ryuuji laughed as he rubbed the spot at which Jaedan had punched him. It didn't hurt at all but he still found it quite amusing for her to do that. He muttered a small apology as he let himself to be led by Jaedan towards the park, one where he had not been before.

Jaedan sat Ryuu on a swing and she sat on the other one. "So, your so easy to talk to. I feel like we've been friends before we even met each other! But I know nothing about you.......so tell me."

"Something about me eh?" Ryuuji said wistfully, dangling his feet on the swing where he was currently sitting in. It had been months since he had been into one. "What can I say? Oh I know.. I love sports very much.. I'm into soccer and kendo..." he said smiling cheerfully as he remembered all the athletic activities that he had been to before. "My father's a doctor and a businessman, I think I had told you about that already.." He continued on, chuckling a little as he remembered their previous encounter, it wasn't a great one but he still feel rather happy whenever he remembers it. "How about you then? Care to tell me about your self?"

"Not much to say." Jaedan stood up and started to walk to a bench.
OOCOut of Character:
Can Ryuuji kiss her??

"that's unfair Jaedan. come on tell me something about yourself, I'll listen.." Ryuuji said with a laugh, following her with his gaze as she walked to a bench.
OOCOut of Character:
kiss her? I don't know, it's just, they're still young to do that, aren't they? :D
But probably he would, when they're much closer.. :D

"Well I grew up in Italy, Spain and I come from a variety if countries and I speak a lot of languages. I also really like this boy in Ravenclaw." Jaedan blushed furiously, hiding her face.
"Well I grew up in Italy, Spain and I come from a variety if countries and I speak a lot of languages. I also really like this boy in Ravenclaw." Jaedan blushed furiously, hiding her face.
OOCOut of Character:
Aw Pretty Please! Someone else is interested and he might kiss her...just a quick one.

"A boy in Ravenclaw? Do I happen to know who this lucky boy is?" Ryuuji said with a smile, still sitting on the swing. Though he haven't really met a lot of first years or other students yet, he figured that he would have probably met the boy that Jaedan was talking about already.

OOCOut of Character:
Just on the cheek or her forehead only, would that be alright? I mean, they're still young.. :D And well, I don't know if he's ready to have a girlfriend just yet, but she can be a very very close friend of his and they can probably be together sometime on the future.. :)

"Why, yes, yes you do." Jaedan smiled at Ryuuji.
OOCOut of Character:
Ask her out and kiss the cheek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back