OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Hogwarts was really massive if comparing to his previous school, it was impressive and scary at the same time. Parker definitely still needed to get used to living in a castle even if he lives in dungeons. Actually he thought that it was unfair that they lived underground, he loved to wake up because of the sunlight, but they had lack of the sunshine. At least he had normal roommates, it felt better than living in the same room with some jerks and underground, at least something.

He was hanging out close to entrance to Gryffindor house. He didn't want to get in there, but he wanted to be above the ground, but was scared of height and didn't go to towers, there it was still kinda good enough. "Lucky lions, always living higher than snakes," he joked when noticed one of the Gryffindors. He didn't notice if she was just entering her common room or already getting out, but she definitely was his peer. Joke was kinda associated with zoology, snake was able to danger lion, but king of the animals was lion and he never got to hide.

@Rosalie Quinn

Let me know, if you want me to close thread!

Rosalie had been exploring most of Hogwarts and decided she had enough, so she headed to the Gryffindor common room to hang out with her other housemates. As she was walking up to the entrance, she saw a boy hanging out beside it. It seemed like he noticed her too because he made a joke on her house.

"It seemes that way doesn't it," Rosalie chuckled a bit at his comment and gave him a smirk, she had noticed on her walk that the Slytherin house was in the basement. Rosalie couldn't imagine being down there, " You must be a Slytherin then. What are you doing up here?"

Rosalie assumed he was Slytherin, connecting snakes to Slytherin was a pretty fair assumption from the little knowledge she had of them. She also didn't want to sound rude for asking him why he was here but her curoisity just got the best of her.

We can keep it open!

Parker nodded and smiled back at her. "Yeah, I'm in Slytherin. One of the dungeon residents," he came up to her with little grin. "I got bored in underground, but we at least don't have to deal with that much stairs daily." he wasn't sporty at all and stairs was his big enemy, but yet, he was there. Parker fastly checked her out and then smiled again, he hoped that she didn't notice it, it would be awkward, but he wanted to catch something specific to remember her better. "I am Parker, by the way." he lightly blushed. "How does it feels to live here?" he pointed to Gryffindor's entrance to common room with head.

She knew it. Rosalie gave herself a imaginary pat on the back for getting his house right. Chuckling a bit at his observation, Rosalie barely nodded her head as she replied, "Yeah, I wouldn't say the stairs are that bad. I find them a fun way to get around with them moving and stuff."

Parker was his name, a nice name too. "I'm Rosalie but you can call me Rosa," Rosalie said, giving him a toothy grin, "Living here is pretty nice, I don't really know what to do or who to talk to because people already seem to know everyone and everything, y'know? I've just been introduced to this place."

"What about you? Is Hogwarts living up to your expectations?" Rosalie questioned, puting her hand on her hip with a slight smile.

Parker raised his eyebrows and looked at the floor. "I don't anything fun in moving stairs, it's more creepy." he shrugged his shoulders and looked back at Gryffindor girl. She seemed more okay with all the magical stuff, maybe she was used to magic since childhood?

"Rosa? Actually that sounds kinda like Russian version to Rose and Rosalie reminds me that blonde vampire girl from Twilight, but it's cool. You have a cool name," with girls he at least tried to sweeter than he was currently. "Same here, I do not know anything and actually I'm not really into all this magic."

"I didn't really have any expectations, but it's not that bad. Something I can get used to, maybe."
he chuckled, crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the wall. "Have you been to lake already or greenhouse? Gardens? Maybe we can go together tomorrow since we both don't really know anything?" he would totally be happy to have some friends or at least acquaintances and she seemed easy to keep up with.

Rosalie was enjoying Parker’s company so far, giggling and smiling at his jokes. So when he suggested to meet again tommorrow, Rosalie jumped at the chance, “Sure, I’d love to. We should hang out at the lake, it’s really pretty there.

Rosalie had only been to the lake for a couple of minutes to scope out the Hogwarts grounds and was not disappointed. It really was a beautiful place and would love to share it with someone.

Rosalie didn’t know what else to talk about so she went to the basics, wanting to know more about Parker. Leaning against the wall, Rosalie asked, “What’s your favourite hobby or sport? Mine is soccer or anything sporty, I like to run around and play as a team, y’know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back