Luciano Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciano Lurken

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey guys, as you read in the title, I'm looking for friends for Luciano. He will hopefully be transfering into the fourth year in the new HNZ school year.
So he will be looking for:

*General friends

*Close/best friend

*Possible love interest

*Enemies -Luciano is a generally friendly person, and doesn't go around, making too many enemies, but one or two personality clashes are possible :)

Hope this interests you! =lol=

I have iuzmi, she will also be transferring into Hogwarts, though i'm not sure exactly when... She could be a possible love interest or a friend! :)

I can offer this character as a mentor/ friend kind of person for you if you wan. :D

Ginny is a rebel basically, though she does get down to work when the situation arises and is an adrenaline junkie basically. Weird personality, thinking of the things people don't tend to think of but she is very social in that sense. :p

Unless, seeing as you know your character better, that kind of person would call for a different relationship??
Lemme know :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back