Loving the Act of Flying

Vulcan Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13" Sturdy Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Vulcan Zhefarovich did not mind having to seek out his big brother, Vladimir, to ask him for his broom again. Seeing as the emerald streak did have unbreakable charms, Vladimir did not mind his little brother using the broom. Vulcan needed to fly again, and he wanted to feel the air rush around him, and the heat of the sun. The heat was a little harder to feel seeing as it was not summer yet. He could not wait for summer. Everything was better when there was more heat. Vulcan was naturally someone who loved fire. That was how the family knew that he was magical. He set the curtains and the tables on fire. Of course, everyone thought that it was funny, but no one enjoyed it more than Vulcan. Now that he was old enough to come to Hogwarts, he could not wait to master the art of magic and fire. There were fire spells and he was determined to learn them when the time was right. Vulcan knew better to get ahead of himself. He needed to learn all things with time, but for now, he wanted to have a lot of fun. That would include getting in trouble, and getting others in trouble.

Walking out from the Gryffindor dorms after Vulcan changed into simple robes and not school robes. He felt that he did not need to wear them right now, but he did have his Gryffindor tie hanging lazily around his neck, unfastened and every untidy. Vulcan wanted to make sure that everyone knew that he was a Gryffindor. His older siblings were Slytherins and one Hufflepuff. He knew that he had other family members in other houses, like Demonia was sorted into Ravenclaw. They were cousins. Alaska was sorted into Slytherin, and they were cousins. He was related to the Styx family, which were Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin alike. He had a large family. He was forgetting about the Snow quadruplets but he did not spend as much time around them due to them living in France. Vulcan let out a sigh as he waved to Nicolas Styx as he walked out of the school. He walked toward the pitch, ignoring everyone that came around him or tried to wave to him. No, he had a goal, and that was not making friends right now. He wanted to fly. Arriving at the pitch, he noticed that someone was already there. He raised an eyebrow before he shrugged. He made his presence known, "Wanting to fly too, mate?"

It was the end of the second week and JT was continuing visiting the Quidditch Pitch every day. It was hard to find the pitch unbooked especially now that the teams had started practicing for the upcoming games. He usually had to skip classes that he didn't really like and while everyone else was at their classes, he had the whole pitch for himself. However, not all classes were that unimportant and he didn't want to be kicked out of this school because he was going to fail each single class. So today he attended all his classes and just when the last one finished, he left the castle with fingers crossed that it wasn't going to be packed with people.

JT rarely flashed smiles but this was one of these rare cases. The pitch was empty for now and this gave him the opportunity to go and get the broom he was hiding for days, under Gryffindors stands. He didn't know if this particular model that was owned by the school was the best one or the fastest one but it had definitely earned a special place in his heart. It had showed him how amazing was to be flying, to defy gravity and it was on this broom that he learnt how to do so. JT had barely took the broom out of its secret place when someone else appeared. His heart skipped a beat when someone talked to him and thought it was an older student who had busted him. When he turned around to face the newcomer, he realized it was just another student wanting to practice flying. JT had no problem share the pitch with another flyer. "Erm, yes." he replied and wondered if he had noticed him getting the broom from there. "Is the pitch booked for Gryffindor's practice?" he asked and eyed the guy's tie that was denoting he was part of Gryffindor house. He then remembered him. He was one of his roommates. "I'm JT." he stated. He should have learned his roommates' names a long time ago.

The alternate seeker only smiled lightly toward the other Gryffindor who'd name escaped him. Vulcan recognized him as a Gryffindor, and someone within his year as well as a mate from his dorm room. However, Vulcan never really paid attention to some people. The boy replied with a yes, and and asked if the pitch was booked for Gryffindor's practice. Vulcan shook his head and replied with, "No, otherwise you'd probably see the captains around. Since they aren't, practice is definitely not happening, for the team that is." He was not about to lie. Vulcan might have been good at lying, but booting someone off of the pitch for his own gain wasn't in his favor right now. Maybe the boy was just going to see if the pitch wouldn't have a bunch of people on it. He wouldn't blame him a bit. Vulcan wouldn't want to practice with a bunch of people too. It would make the practice not seem as worthy. However, that was the opinion of the Zhefarovich. Nothing else.

The boy introduced himself as two letters. J and T. JT? Vulcan raised an eyebrow and was about to ask the boy what kind of a name was that, before he realized, that was entirely rude of him. Vulcan had to ask though. "Is 'JT' short for something? I'm Vulcan, named after the Roman God of Fire. I think. Might be Greek. I don't know and don't really care." Vulcan glanced down at the broom he was holding, and knew that it might be a little sad to have one that was almost a Slytherin color opposed to Gryffindor, but this defintiely was not his broom. "So, you down for some practice or no? I mean I don't mind sharing the pitch, and I definitely don't mind if you help me practice. But, I need to practice seeking. I don't know if you are good at that position or not." Hell, he didn't even know how he could practice with someone else. It couldn't hurt to try at the very least. Vulcan was willing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back