OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emori figured that most much older students could be found either in the library or student lounge, or their common rooms, but she didn't feel like visiting the common rooms today and besides she was already on the fourth floor. She'd find the boy here, if she were lucky. She entered the lounge and followed her original plan. The Slytherin decided to climb on top of the nearest table, and after she cupped her hands around her mouth began calling for the recipient. "JIGOKU! JIGOKU ARAI? Are you HERE?" She glanced around the room as she shouted for the boy, probably disturbing some people who were giving her death glares but she didn't care. This wasn't the library, so technically she wasn't breaking any rules.

Studying was a good pass time for the Slytherin prefect. He heard his name being shouted from across the library, which he just waved down the Slytherin first year, before they would be yelled by the librarians.

Emori was satisfied when her little method worked, and she went over to the boy, who apparently seemed not to want to deal with this, but she had to do her job. "Hi, I have a rose for youu-u," she told the older boy, noticing the prefect badge pied to his clothes. She held out the red rose to him, along with the note.

Thanks for always being so patient with me. You are amazing and handsome and I'm lucky to be your boyfriend.
Happy Valentines day!
Vader

The first year approached him with a rose, red. He knew immediately who it was from. Vader. He opened the note and smiled warmly. "Thank you for your delivery."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back