Kadi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Red Rose for @Elara Chatelain

Leah was tired and she was crossing her fingers hoping she'd find the last person on her list in the common room. The day had been amazing and everything she had hoped it would be. Giving roses and receiving a few of her own had been so much fun. She kind of hated that it was only a once a year event if they were lucky. She yawned as she finally made it to the seventh floor and she nearly missed Elara as she walked towards her. Thankfully Leah wasn't actually sleepwalking and could call after her. "Elara!" she said and waved her hands. "I have a rose for you!"

Elara was reading a magazine in her favorite golden chair when a girl approached her. She had made a point to know all members of Heta and gave her a smile. "Really?? Thanks, Leah!" she said, excited to see who this one was from.

Leah was a little surprised when the older girl knew her name and she smiled. "Well I guess you'll have to open the note and see." she said playfully and handed over the red rose and the note that went with it.

Elara! Thanks for being the best friend and roomie ever!
-Love, Salem

Elara quickly opened the note, thankful that Salem had sent her a rose but feeling a little bad that she had missed out on doing the same. "It's from one of my friends. Thanks so much," she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back