Lovely ladies

Kyler Norton

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn/ Sally
Being a teenager hasn't always been easy for Kyler, all those hormones rushing all over his body made him all moody and distracted. Veelas, yes those beautiful veela girls had never failed in catching Kyler's heart. Him being in puberty made caused him to have a lot of crushes, yes A LOT of crushes. And being around beautiful veelas isn't helping at all. Remembering how most of the students gather near the magical garden, the fifteen years old rushed toward the fountain and greeted a mate of his. He sat on the bench near the fountain and started to wonder about his friend who goes to Mahoutokoro. He had heard of all the pretty girls who studied there and wished that some of them would come to Beauxbaton as students exchange. He too had heard that those who practiced dark arts will be humiliated by the whole school and that just raised more question to Kyler. With all these thoughts in mind Kyler decided to go for a walk to the garden to clear his mind.

Octavia liked to get to know other people. She didn't necessarily trust easily, given that in a big family not everyone could be trusted. However, the idea of change satisfied the girl. There was one particular person she didn't want to get to know but she'd have to deal with them, they were at the same school as her and Octavia couldn't do anything about that. She almost stopped in her tracks when she saw who she was referring to. He was right there. Rolling her electric blue eyes, Oct continued her walk through the gardens. She had been here first so she was not leaving. She just hoped she did not have to converse with Kyler Norton. He was as arrogant as they came at Beauxbatons. Octavia preferred the nicer, funnier type of guys. Deciding to sit down by the fountain with her French book, the brunette sighed in content, almost forgetting about the guy. She read in peace, enjoying the feeling of the pages in her hand and the sound of the water behind her.

Kyler couldn't help but to notice Octavia sitting with her book, being a book worm. He liked teasing the girl, her expression was priceless and he secretly had a crush on her. Actually, Kyler crushes on a lot of girls, he couldn't help but to let her teen hormone to kick in. The fifteen years old sat right next Octavia closely and placed his arms on the her shoulder. "Well if it isn't my darling Octavia Pourroulis" the boy leaned toward the girls ear and whispered and looked at her in the eyes and smirked cockily. He enjoyed flirting with girls especially Octavia, she played hard to get but Kyler will get her no matter what.

Octavia was doing fine. She was reading contentedly, until the jerk sat down next to her and had the decency to put his arm around her. She sighed. "Take your arm off my shoulders or I'll jinx you," she said calmly, a small unfriendly smile on her face as she spoke. She continued to read, paying no attention to his words and the shiver that ran down her spine. He was so annoying. Octavia was not in the mood to talk to someone like Kyler, so she didn't say anything else. She knew those words she said wouldn't make him do anything, or leave her alone, but the Greek girl said it just for the sake of it. She wasn't affected by his actions in the slightest.

The girl threatened to jinx Kyler, he quickly searched for her wand and took it from her, putting it deep into his pocket. "Why can't we just get along for once, babe?" he pulled her closer to him not caring whether she felt comfortable or not. It seemed like she really want him off her sight yet Kyler would never take no for an answer. Kyler was tall for his age and he was a strong sturdy man, he got off his bench and took Octavia's book away, putting it into his pocket and threw her to his shoulder. With Via on his shoulder, Kyler walk toward the tree and placed on her on it so that she couldn't run away from him. "How can I make it up to you?" he rested his chin on her thigh, shooting her with his puppy dogs eyes.

Sorry for the godmode!!

No problem!
Her annoyance deepened when he found her wand and kept it. Damn it. She wanted to teach him a lesson or two. She didn't have time to say anything else when she was thrown over his shoulder and put on a nearby tree. Lovely. Now he even had the audacity to touch her. "To answer your question, because I don't want to." That was all he was getting. Something about Kyler irked Octavia, she didn't know yet if the feeling was negative or positive. She pretended to think for a moment. "How about by leaving me alone?" She looked at him as he rested his chin on her leg. She tried to dismiss the flutter in her stomach, thinking it was probably her not being used to a guy this close to her. She didn't have a brother.

Just like what Kyler had suspected, Octavia wanted him to leave her alone. Gladly the branch was tall enough to prevent the girl from jumping off it or she might break her little legs. A smirk came across the fifteen years old's face as he stood up straight, straightening his uniform and took a step back. "As you wish, princess" he nodded and faced the other way, taking a few steps away from him. Octavia would need Kyler's help to get off the d@mn tree, he had it all planned. She wasn't going to get away from Kyler, oh no, no.

Octavia almost felt relieved when Kyler straightened and was about to leave. She was more satisfied when he took a couple of steps away from her and the tree. She sighed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes before looking down at the ground. Oh. Surely there had to be reason he wasn't disappointed but was smirking when he obeyed her wishes. She hadn't realised how high up he'd placed her and the girl was not as tall as him. She wasn't that short, but a lot shorter than the branch she was currently sitting on, definitely. "Wait," she called out to Kyler, regret taking over. She knew she should have left the gardens when she saw him. "I need to get down...please," she muttered the last word, barely audible. Octavia considered jumping. She didn't do parkour at home for nothing. "Actually, never mind, I can just jump," she said, pretending to be talking to herself when she knew he could hear her. It would surely make him turn around and help her. Oct also knew she wouldn't hurt herself badly but she didn't want to take chances.

Kyler walked slowly and confidently leaving the girl sitting on the tree. Octavia called for help, he knew she would call for him. The fifteen years old pulled his hair back and tied it into a pony tail before making his way to the tree with a smirk explicitly spread on his face. The way she pleaded was cute just the way Kyler loved it. He liked being the one in control and Octavia played her role in such a perfect way. "Give me a kiss and spend the rest of your day with me, and then I'll let you down" he said resting his chin once more on her laps. He knew he would annoy her to a certain degree but Kyler could be charming despite his cocky attitude. He knew how to treat girls on his age the way the liked it, he had a lot of ex girlfriends although most of them are part veelas. "Come on love, I don't have forever" he traced his finger on the back of her hand, biting his lower lips before looking at the girl in the eyes.

Octavia thought she had it under control, until he opened his mouth to demand something even he knew she wasn't going to do. Well, he tried. She scoffed, "in your dreams. I can spend the rest of the day with you but forget about the kiss," she told him, hoping he would give her this at least as she once again rolled her eyes. There was another flutter in her stomach when he touched the back of her hand and she couldn't snatch her hand away. She sort of...enjoyed the feeling. It was nice for a change. But she had never felt such things before. "Why do you keep doing that, looking at me like that?" She furrowed her eyebrows at Kyler, who seemed more than happy to be this close to Via. If Octavia hadn't known any better Kyler was crushing on her, which did not help the situation. She desperately wanted to get down but she'd have to find another way in which to do that, because she definitely wasn't going to kiss her classmate. Not that you'd mind, a small voice spoke in the back of her mind but she told it to shut up. Octavia felt uncomfortable when he stared at her in that way. She had mixed feelings when he did that and he always found a way to make her feel what she did. It was confusing. Oct didn't like to be confused.

Kyler wasn't too happy listening to Octavia's response. Then a blond haired seventh grade who happened to be Kyler ex girlfriend came toward the fifteen years old. Well they've been on and off for years now since both have commitment issues. Elle placed a hand on his chest as she whispered to Kyler in the ear about the location of their one in one tutoring time. With a hand still on Octavia's hand, Snaking the other hand to Elle's waist pulling her close to him a she kissed him good bye on the cheek, marking her territory with her lipstick before she left. "Well because you're pretty, can't I enjoy my current view?" he grabbed the girl gently and helped her get down though he didn't completely placed her on the ground. "Just a quick kiss, love" he said not letting her go.

When another girl approached Kyler, Octavia scowled. She was a barbie - offence meant. She didn't like girls who dressed to impress. She didn't know why it angered her that the girl could just kiss him on the cheek like that. As if she owned everyone. Maybe she was his girlfriend or ex, either way Oct felt disgusted. She sighed once the brat left them alone. Via stiffened when Kyler picked her up, and she was just hovering there between the branch she was on moments ago and the ground. Her demeanour changed, as soon as that girl had walked up to the two, completely disregarding Octavia. "That your girlfriend?" She asked flatly, when she was too far away to hear their conversation. The Greek girl honestly didn't care whether her expression betrayed how she felt about Kyler being with that barbie, she thought she was uninterested in the guy anyway. Or was she? Oct didn't like the idea at all. Her expression remaining the same, she said, "I'm probably not as pretty as her, huh," she folded her arms refusing to go back to the topic of him wanting to kiss her. Maybe he wanted to kiss every girl in the school, which only annoyed Octavia even more. She was not an object with which to be played. Her heart began to beat faster at the thought of kissing Kyler. He most definitely knew she was stalling, that much she could guess.

There was a little bit of anger in Octavia that suddenly sparked up. Kyler finally let her go and listened to the question she had to throw. "That's Elle, my ex girlfriend" Elle was pretty, she was one of the Primadonas in school. Those who got to date her were considered lucky and being one of the popular boys in school, there was no way Kyler couldn't get the blond haired girl's heart. Kyler frowned as Octavia compared herself with Elle. They were two different beauties, Elle was no doubt beautiful but her heart was just ordinary and she was just a clone of any other popular girls. But Octavia was different, she wasn't fake, she was... Real. "Hey, what makes you say that?" Kyler said in a very gentle voice and placed his hand on her cheek, caressing it with the back of his hand. "How can anyone resist this beautiful face?" he now smiled and took his hand away from her. "Besides brunettes are way cuter than blondes" he winked and nudged the girl playfully. Kyler didn't really know how to comfort others but at least the teenager had tried.

Her plan had worked. She managed to distract him, at least for a bit. She had to be honest though, when Kyler placed his hand on her cheek, it felt comforting. Octavia didn't realise how long it had been since somebody had treated her this nicely. "I know," she joked, now a lot more light-hearted than before. Maybe Kyler wasn't as bad as she initially thought he was. There was a nice, sweeter side to him that he himself probably did not know about. "You're actually not as bad as I first thought you were back in first year," she commented, her shot at being friendly for a change. She sighed again, suddenly feeling tired. "Wait, so you were also complimenting yourself, seeing as you're a brunette as well," Oct raised her eyebrows, amused. She had stepped away from the tree, subconsciously going closer to Kyler as she spoke. Maybe, just maybe, they could turn out as friends.

"Not as bad??" he rose his eyebrow, surprised to hear what Octavia had to say. He was teasing her to stimulate her cute reaction. "Well now that you said it this way then... Yes, I am complimenting myself." a smirk appeared on his face as the beauxbaton female walked closer to Kyler. His teen hormone was rushing seeing how close of a distant they've come to be. "And there's no way you can't agree with that" the young boy said, looking at Octavia in the eyes and slowly down to her lips. Just before he aimed for a kiss, someone hugged him from behind. He knew who she was, her perfume was typical. "Tracey, can't you see I'm busy?" he said, untangling her arms. Why is it everytime Kyler is in the middle of something, one of his exes has to come and ruin the whole situation? The rivalry within the girls in Beauxbaton was tensed especially between the part veelas and regular wizards. The girl then left, giggling with the rest of her group. "Now where were we" Kyler walked toward Octavia and teasingly smiled at her. "Have you... Kissed anyone before?" Kyler started to wonder. Octavia didn't seem to be one of those clones who masters the art of kissing due to their experiences. But again, we never know.

Octavia had to think of how to reply for a minute before she answered him. "Well, you were - are - annoying, I guess, but we never really got to know each other," she shrugged, not saying more on the matter. She didn't miss the look he gave her as he glanced down at her lips. All of a sudden the brunette felt self-conscious which was unusual, because she never felt conscious of her own body or what she was saying. "Fine, you're right, I can't disagree," she told him easily. Oct was not going to lie, Kyler was pretty good-looking. She never admitted it before and if he brought it up again sometime in the future she wouldn't hesitate to end him, metaphorically of course. "I think it's time to move on, Tracey," Via rolled her eyes at the other girl's audacity before she left, making sure Tracey heard her. When she didn't hear a remark, she was satisfied. That surely would put her in her place. The Greek knew exactly what Kyler was hinting at. She decided to be honest with him which was rare. "Yeah. Twice." Her gaze was on him, watching and waiting for his reaction to her answer. He'd probably not be happy about it which sparked curiosity within the girl. Did he like her this much? More than those other girls that he always treated like they were nothing? Octavia stayed where she was, frozen, captured in the moment. She didn't even realise how he'd made Octavia interested in the conversation, enough for him to get close enough to kiss her.

Kyler was surprised that the girl had only kissed twice, he thought she would at least be a little bit more experienced in that area. He leaned toward Octavia, aiming for her lips but stopped right before their lips met. He smirked and pulled his head back, poking the girl by the nose. He took several steps backward, locking his eyes at hers, figuring out her reaction. He wouldn't want to kiss her just because he could, after all she had only gotten two kisses and maybe she didn't want to kiss random guys so he didn't want to ruin that. "Any of the vella pretty boys that you fancy, love?" he rested his back against the tree, folding his arms. Kyler is a teenager, he really liked Octavia but that didn't mean that he couldn't like anyone else in a second.

Octavia's instinct told her to push Kyler away from her, but as he leaned in and closed the gap between them she couldn't help but stay where she was. She couldn't move. To her utter relief - and maybe disappointment? Kyler pulled away before their lips met. Via folded her arms. She should have known he was only messing around and nothing meaningful could come out of the situation like always. She sighed, rolling her electric blue eyes once more. Still, Oct couldn't help but feel more bothered than before by Kyler's small action. She had no idea why she was suddenly angry, but she was, and so the Greek pushed past Kyler, only just hearing his question. Without turning around, she said, "Why would that matter to you of all people?" with a hint of resentment in her tone. Octavia had gone from annoyed to calm to angry in a matter of minutes. All because of Kyler Norton, the one person who could literally drive her insane. She couldn't just sit around and expect him to stop fooling around with every girl he saw, because it was unlikely to ever happen while they were here. Octavia surprised herself by wishing he had actually paid more attention to her the past four years instead of flirting aimlessly with her and the entire female population of Beauxbatons. No one appreciated guys who only pretended to care about girls.

Alethia Zhefarovich was trying to get some studying done, with a book covering her face when she heard some people talking. Sitting next to the fountain, hearing the water rush just relaxed her on an emotional level, but hearing others over the sounds of the water just irked her. Sighing she put her book and down and noticed that it was two people within her year. Really? She recognized them by their last names because she didn't want to get on a first name basis with anyone that was not worth her time. Alethia sighed and stood up from her spot, her jeans hugging her long legs like spandex. She approached the two that she knew to be Norton and Pourroulis. She spoke in a soft, cold tone, "Can you two love birds take it elsewhere? I really don't want to hear anyone snog while I am trying to study up on Charms." Alethia was not going to even attempt to play nice. She was the daughter of a Death Eater, well, a ghost of one, and believed in the very same thing. Alethia raised an eyebrow, hoping the two would take the hint. She did think that Pourroulis could do better. After all, she was rather attractive.

Kyler chuckled seeing at Octavia's reaction, well Kyler was a j*rk for treating her like that. "Oooh Merlin" he continued laughing, well now he's just being mean. "now that I think about it, you're right. Why should it matter?" Kyler would say things that he hadn't thought thoroughly. Like the rest of his blunt and hasty siblings, Kyler could say unintentional mean things. A girl then came up and called Kyler and Octavia love birds. Wait what?? Love birds? Kyler turned to his side finding Alethia Zhefarovich standing near Octavia. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Well first of all... Her and I are not together." Kyler had a lot of ex girlfriends but he had never loved any of them. He doesn't know what love is, the definition of it in non existent in his dictionary. "Secondly, I do not make out or what you call snog any random people, miss Zhefarovich" he was a little bit offended, but then he too had offended many, MANY people. Kyler was a lonely child, he needed attention from people, and he chose girls. But that didn't mean that he would start kissing every single girls in the school. "It probably is not a good idea for you to study outside with the wind blowing hard. Or romance and all the sweet talks the students are showing." there were so many couples on dates in this particular day. Perhaps the girls were trying to get the boys to lend them their jacket, what so ever. "Oi! Quit snogging!" he casted a spell right beside a couple who were making out. A lot of them would just stay away from Kyler when his hormone was playing a seesaw with his mood. The couple left and cursed at him. Anyway, the word snog itself sounded strange. Having American mom, Kyler wasn't used to British terms. "Happy?" the cocky boy looked at Alethia to see her reaction. There you go, another hormone raging mood swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back