Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie didn't know the next name on her list, but asking around pointed her to the Slytherin table. Humming happily, Maisie skipped down to the Great Hall and approached a group of spread out girls. "Hi! My name is Maisie, I'm looking for Celia Vuong?" She asked, picking the red rose out of her basket and looking around.

Celia had always insisted to the world and to herself that she didn't care what others thought of her. And for the past two and a half years, that had been true — to an extent. It was hard to care about the opinions of people she held in contempt, and at Hogwarts, that was nearly everyone. And yet there was a part of her that did care. She couldn't help but want to be liked. She missed being liked. Perhaps that was why a single pink rose had been enough to lift her spirits. Here was proof that someone liked her.

She was debating whether to pin the flower in her hair or to find a vase for it when a rose deliverer approached the table. Celia looked up and gave the girl a small wave. "I'm Celia." She was pleased that this delivery, like the last one, was happening in the crowded Great Hall, where there would be plenty of people to witness the transaction. However, the sight of the rose sparked a flicker of doubt. Who would send her a red rose?

Maisie smiled and skipped over to the girl, holding out the red rose. "This is for you!" She announced with a cheerful expression. "Happy Valentines day!"

LOVE U CELIA

HOW DOES IT FEEL 2 BE THE BEST GIRLS IN THIS SCHOOL LOL P FANTASTIC RIGHT

LOVE JENNA XOXOXOX

Celia returned the bright smile, conscious that there were probably others watching. She needed to give off the impression that this was completely expected. "Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day to you too." She took the rose and unfolded the note, smile turning genuine when she saw who it was from. She snorted a little at the message, but she appreciated it. It was nice and perhaps more importantly, it was confirmation that she had worked her way into Jenna's inner circle. For the past two years, Celia had worked tirelessly to get perfect grades, achieve extracurricular success, and climb her way into popularity. That last goal had proven to be the trickiest, but it looked like she was finally on track.

Maisie smiled brightly. "You know, you're really pretty!" Maisie told the older girl. "I really like your outfit." She complimented. "Are you like, a fourth year or something?" Maisie asked. Celia looked like she was older. Maisie didn't think she knew any older kids.

Celia was a bit surprised to see the rose deliverer stick around, but she immediately brightened at the compliment. She did of course know she was pretty, but it was nice to hear someone else say it. "Thank you! I'm a third year, actually," she said, pleased that the girl thought she looked older. "What's your name?" Normally, Celia didn't have much interest in befriending younger students, but the girl seemed nice and she could clearly appreciate good fashion.

Maisie smiled, giggling. "Really? You look so mature!" She countered, surprised that the girl was only a year older. "I'm Maisie," she introduced herself, holding out her hand. "Are you having a good valentines? I bet you've gotten like a lot of roses!" She giggled softly, smiling brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back