Love?

Dreama Petulengro

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Sexual Orientation
No questions please
Dreama was wondering the streets again but this time in a place that was well known and well protected. Dreama had taken Link's words to heart only because she didn't want him to be mad at her if her caught her there. She would still sell there but she would make her way out of Bleak Street quickly. The sun was setting now and the moon was going to come up soon. She would be able to see Link's eyes again. It had been a long time since she had seen Link last or at least it felt like a long time. There was something about life without Link that seemed to make time drag on.

Dreama put her basket down on the street corner and took the scarf off her head. Her dark hair tumbled down around her narrow shoulders making her sigh. She had said one night and one night was all that they had spent together. Dreama had been so sure that she had worked him out if her system then. Then why was she still thinking about Link long after they had been together in the most primal of ways?

A newly engaged man walk the cemented walkways of where he used to dwell before he settle in Ireland. Link had his hands stuffed in his pockets with his head bent low. He was telling himself over and over again that Sanctuari will be with him in Ireland even if it killed him during school breaks. He was repeating the words that he had used to say he loved her but why was the man feeling disturbed? He was feeling disturbed because he loved someone else too. He loved Sanctuari, she was his life, if she died he would die with her. Till the day she tells him leave her alone, Link will never leave her. However he felt he had forgotten something, it was in the back of his mind. And yes that someone was someone he cared about. Link looked up stopping before he saw her with a scarf wrapped around her head. Dreama.

Feet rested, Dreama got ready to start walking home when she saw a man with gray eyes again. Eyes like the moon. Drema looked down. "It's been a bit hasn't it?" She asked softly. Dreama wondered how he had been but she knew better than to ask. The relationship they had was for the here and now not for the past or the future. She knew this she accepted this. Yet she couldn't help but want to tell him that she felt more for him than that which could be given by the flesh. Dreama smiled kindly at Link as she waited for him to answer her.

"I suppose so.." he said walking towards her. "You haven't been there have you?" he asked. Dreama was warn not to go back to Bleak street ever again. Since that day he hadn't seen her or capture the gypsy flowing skirt passing by him. He stood strong to his warnings, he would've done something distracted already. "You told me you were departing soon" he said stopping a couple steps back. "When does the time come that I have to chase you?" he asked with his hands deep into his pockets were his wand laid just in case. "Give me a warning before you do leave? If you don't just makes it worst on those you care about" he added strongly. His face never change, just her being near was growing stronger. He stepped much more closer till he was eye to eye with Dreama. "Meet me in Ireland if you do leave, if not I will kill and hunt you down till. I. Die." he said amusingly touching her face. Link at this point wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

Dreama didn't think he was joking. Or at least a part of her didn't. She knew that Link would be hard pressed to kill her but then there was something that told her that there wouldn't be much to hold him back from it. She leaned up and kissed him before giving Link a kind smile. "I haven't." She said then started to flowt away from him. "I've been busy working places like Knocturn Ally." She said jokingly. Knockturn Ally was the infamous dark arts street in Brittan. "I leave at the end of this week Link. Summer ends then and so does the festival. If you like we can go now." She said as she pulled her shawl closer to her. She wondered if Link would really chase her down.

He received her kiss and felt the pit of his stomach burn when she parted away from his lips. He wonder if she was taking him as a joke or not. That made his disappointed, that she wouldn't see what was really going on with his mutated heart. No one really could, maybe his father but Dreama had done so well to figure him out. "So I guess this is farewell than?" he asked his hands slipping deep into his pockets. The material of his pants made him tighten his hands into a fist. He didn't want to feel the material rubbing against him. For now he just let his hands stay there for a long while. He look down not meeting her mystic iris. What else did he wanna tell her that couldn't be spoken. He just shook his head and look away.

Dreama wanted to accept that Link loved her. Really loved her not just loved what she could offer him. Another part of her held on to the traditions that had been placed inside her. "I guess this is good bye. It doesn't have to be though. Not yet." She said walking back to Link. He didn't even follow her now, how could Dreama expect to suddenly see him on the road behind her caravan. That was just a dream though. A dream that she was more that certain would never come true.

Dreama placed her hands on Link's cheeks "Look at me." She said as she turned him to look into her hazel eyes. "I am a gypsy. Just as you said that traveled alone I travel period. I can not stay in one place or I will start to fade. Do you understand that?" She asked. It was true. Dreama had been put in school once but she couldn't take the walls, the silence at night, the same place every single day. Dreama had become phisicly ill then so she was taken out of the school. Since then her parents in particulre never put her through something like that again.

"Tell me you love me and I will try and stay with you." She said finally. Dreama could sort of guess at what he felt but this was something that Dreama didn't want to guess at. She wanted to know.

Its always simple to say you love someone and not carry meanings to those very single words. He's done so before, and has actually achieve the ability to manipulate the very aspects of blind love. And they say if you take love for granted, it will come back to you worst than before. Seeing as he's been through hell and back, there was no meaning to the words fear too. Unless your soul sucking, potent of darkness, will he admit to fear. Love was nothing? Fear, well he will die one day in fear. Just not today. "You will stay because I tell you to?" a question buzzards, he wanted to bring fear so that she stayed longer. "If you end up missing? Well perhaps your parents won't notice your whereabouts? Would they?" he turn his gaze sideline, murder was written all overs eyes. She will be his captive.

Dreama shook her head. "I will stay if you love me. I am willing to fight the Fade if you love me." She said while while looking in his eyes. There was something chilling him that told Dreama that she had to be a little more careful. "If I am gone for too long there is not a force on earth that would keep my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles siblings and cousins from destroying heaven and earth in order to find me." She said nuzzled at his jaw line. Dreama could talk all she wanted about wanting to say that he loved her but truth was that she could do next to nothing if he decided to make her dissaper. This was not because Dreama didn't know how to escape but because she was unable to do anything to stop him.

"But you don't love me? You just don't, you don't even know me that well and you want me to declare my love for you?" Link was buying time to distract her. When she spoke of her family, he hardly wince. Human were no one to be afraid of, her family was nothing to compare to what he's capable of conjuring. He can slay hundreds of men if it were up to him, he would though it in one random attack, so her family would just be rubbish tossed at the side. Grabbing the hem of her clothes, Link weild her in, prying fingers stayed laces within her fabric. "Your coming with me" he demanded and without another word he apparated away with Dreama, not as his lover but as his captaive. He will show her love doesn't exist in this world, except only in Sanctuari no one else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back