Love You Too, Bro.

Austin Kirkland

OOC First Name
Mimi c:
Austin groaned and sat at the table, pouring out his cereal and milk, then staring at the bowl non-chalantly. Thanks to his siblings, he had went through yet another sleepless night while they were visiting. This was even worse because he hadn't seen Amanda in the longest time. On top of that, Chantal had just entered his mind recently without the means of why. He found himself dosing even more as his mind raced. As if it were the most daunting task, Austin took the spoon and took a little bit of the cereal, chewing even proving difficult with this level of exhaustion. "Damn Kobi..." He muttered under his breath, sighing. Hating sharing his room with his brother took up most of Austin's thoughts at that moment.

The five-minute-younger identical brother yawned stiffly and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows as he wiped dried fluid from his cheeks, must've had another night terror. He shrugged it off and stood, stretching his limbs and finding himself trudging out of his room in nothing but his flannel pajyama pants, "Austin." He mumbled, stumbling up behind him and reaching out to pat his head slopilly, "G'mornin'."

Austin looked up at his younger brother, growling softly and returning to his breakfast. The mere look on his face just screamed that he didn't get any sleep again, and that it was Kobi's fault again. Seeing the cause of his grouchy mood, Austin stabbed at the cereal, getting little drops of milk all over the table. He didn't even want to dignify the other with a response, but he had to. "...Morning." Austin said very briskly.

The younger rolled his eyes and kept his hand on the top of his head, "Sorry if I kept you up again, I was dreaming of sharks." He laughed a bit too loud but noticed his fault, blushing a bit at his mistake and lowerd his voice, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry." He then cassually grabbed a spoon from the counter and dipped it into his brothers cereal, stealing a bite and scurrying over to the other side of the room before he could get hit.

Austin didn't respond right away, just eventually made his way over to Kobi after some time, gave him a quick, hard, tap on the head, then returned to his seat and sighed. "Dude I don't care what you were dreaming about, no man should scream, bite his pillow, and then kick me like that.. Even more in his sleep." He tilted his head back and let out a sigh, closing his eyes at the same time as well. "I miss Amanda.."

He let out a loud laugh and walked back over to his twin, putting a hand on his head and ruffled his hair carefully, "Relax, Austin, you'll see her soonn." Smiles sympathetically for the aura of his brothers mood rubs off on him, sighing slightly he stroded over the rhe refridgerator(lolsp?) and yanked out a small bowl full of raspberries. He made a face but shrugged it off and popped some into his mouth.

"But bro, you haven't even met her yet. She's amazing... It's like... Bloody hell." Austin grinned at the mere thought of the woman in his life, going pink in the cheeks as well. But that was how he felt. Just seeing her made his stomach flip and his heart would beat at super human speed. Just that experience in itself was amazing, and Austin wished that Kobi understood what he thought about her. But, he probably wouldn't.

Kobi blinked at the others expression, feeling his stomach flutter at the sense of his happiness, "D-Dammit Austin save the gushiness for her!"Lets out a loud, high pitched laugh and nearly chokes on the berry in his mouth, snorting and leaning against the counter.

Austin laughed with him out of embarrassment and sat up, his usual, cheerful expression returning to his face with just that. The twins always knew how to cheer each other up. For Austin, Kobi laughing was just the right thing. His mind even floated to when they finished each other's sentences without a second thought. "This reminds me of the time mum took us to California to record my demo-"

"-And then while we were waiting for the bloody thing to actually finish we filled dad's luggage with sea-weed and cole-slaw."Smiles warmly and lets out a booming laugh, painfully swallowing down a berry and coughs on it, face contorted in laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back