Not open for further replies.

Indianna Lee

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Image249.png

there goes the gal in the pretty skirt
WITH THE GOLDEN SMILE THAT MADE YOU FEEL NEW
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this here is indianna grace lee, a sixth year student at beauxbatons. i’m looking for pretty
much the basics here; friends, boyfriends & enemies if you have reason but just to catch
you up on her character here is a super brief description of her personality: indianna is a
free-spirited sort of girl with a bohemian attitude that had been derived from her mother's
personality. following her parents divorce four years ago, and seeing what it had done to
her mother, she became very guarded with her heart and only opened it up to the people
she knew for certain she could trust. otherwise, her mind is as sharp as a tack although
indianna chooses not to use it so much for academic means as she does creativity ones
such as painting and writing songs. despite issues she may have with the matters of the
heart, indianna grace is a particularly talkative girl. she just needs to be uncovered first.

in terms of boys i thought it would be great to have her meet a guy that blows her shield
right open. in otherwords, love at first sight (on her part at least) and the whole shebang.
it would defy her entire beliefs, ignite her fears & have her super frustrated and in denial.
it’d be quite cute too :) it doesn’t have to be a final but i think this kind of is pretty vital to
her development. i’ll be sure to plot more with you when i have a postee. also, i’m sorry
but i’d like it if you are able to post a decent two paragraphs. my muse is real low as it is.
ooh and it’d be really cute if he had a zefron playby or someone that has photos with her
but if not that’s totally cool as well, i don’t truly mind that much and i’m open to anything.

as for friends, indianna would probably get along with a vast majority of people, so post
in and we will figure something out. same goes though, two paragraphs at least please.
if you have anything other ideas, just shout out. the link to her biography is here as well.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rue is only a second year, but she would love a friend to tell her story to... (She hasn't told anybody). She needs to open up a bit and Indianna sounds perfect.
I have an open topic in Beaxbatons. You can join if you like.

Some more details:
Rue is a shy, traumatised part-goblin who doesn't talk much, but inside she's bursting to talk to someone. She doesn't make friends very often, as she feels she can't trust them. But I'm sure she'd get along with Indi very well. Her plot was to have an older friend, so this is a good oppurtunity for her. Someone for her to lean on. :)
As I said, I have an open topic in Beaxbatons, although it's an interesting one... You'll see what I mean if you read it.

I look forwards to meeting her :)

Okay so being the MEGALY HUGE ZANESSA FAN that I am, I feel its my duty to post here :r :wub:

So of course, I'll offer up Sam as either or a friend or a future romance, however, at the moment I already have plans with Brittany for a love interest for Sam, but she won't be his final. So if they were to have a relationship of some sort at some stage it would have to be in an IC year or so, I don't know wheter or not that would suit you but as I said, I just love Zac and V so much that it would be a shame not to post here.

It's up to you though, whatever you decide to do is cool :cool:

clemence and indianna;
i see these two being friends. clemence is a really determined girl who never really got to be normal because of her career. yeah, she is seventeen and has a career. well this career is a professional, elite, gymnast. in fact clemence got a gold at the last olympics. awesome is it not? but lately she has been envious of other girls who get to eat what they want, do what they want and basically be their own person but she knows it is worth the sacrifice because being the best was what she wanted for all these years. anyway, there is a bit more to clemence then that... she is kind of quiet but since she started dating her boyfriend she has been a little bit more daring with friendships and the like but not that much, she is a prefect after all. um she has to keep her grades at an e at the very least to be in competition so she is rather smart and a little less creative then you might imagine. she is really rule abiding, never breaking them and all that and oh she is a seventh year.

This is Falcon Thomas, a fifth year at Beauxbatons. I know that he is a year younger, but I checked Indianna's biography and he is actually two months older than her anyway.
So, Falcon is a foster kid, currently in the care of his Aunt. His mother died of over-intoxication when he was ten years old, and his father is unknown. Though he is quite a friendly person, and means well most of the time, he attracts trouble. A quiet person, he is never the centre of attention in a group of friends, and has rarely had a very close friend. However when somebody has gotten close to him, they would find quite a vulnerable person, but one who is strong, and has a surprisingly dry sense of humour.

So that's a little about him, the rest i in his Character Development, in his signature.

He could be a friend, close friend, love interest, if you like?
Let me know if he sounds okay :)
-Lizzy

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#9a9a9a"><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
rue & indianna</I><i></i>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this sounds like it could be pretty cute, the whole big sister – little sister relationship.
as an only child, indi has always wanted a little sister so that works great and plus, she
would be more likely to trust someone younger than her too. i will post in when i can.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
sam & indianna
oh em gee. i was secretly hoping you’d post in here louise XD i love sam, so so much ♥
maybe they could meet up next brightstone weekend (cause i know you’re a little busy
at the moment) and like instantly become tight friends. it sounds like they share some
common interests and whatnot, and really, he’s just a total sweetie *nods* so then i’m
sure she’ll start falling for him at some point and grow to be really confused and upset
because a) she would know that he already has a girlfriend, and b) she doesn’t want to
fall in love. but it’d be so amazingly, megacute and all. and when his relationship with
riley is over, indi may just build up the courage to tell him how she feels and maybe he
could realise that he’s liked her all along. i don’t know. shoot whatever at me, i’m cool.
clemence & indianna<I><i></i>
woo, alexis. i also love clemence too :) okay so these two have a pretty good potential
of being friends i’m thinking. their personalities seem similar, the whole shy attitude. I
think indianna would be completely in awe of clemence and how commitmed she is to
her career. perhaps along the way, indi could show her a thing or two about creativity
as well. but this’ll be great when she starts falling for boys, she’ll turn to clemence for
all her advice on them and whatnot. we could rp them to see how it goes if you want?
falcon & indianna
for these two maybe they could be friends to begin with and as they both have or have
had family troubles, i assume they’d be essentially a shoulder for one another and just
someone they can confide in. it’d be cool if the plot with louise goes ahead as then we
could maybe have falcon start to have feelings for indi and she’ll be so hung up on sam
that she doesn’t have a clue as what to do. i could see them dating for a bit maybe but
if not, he could just be the over-protective male friend XD let me know what you think
<i>
</i>

I was thinking maybe there could be some sort of "love square" going on between Riley/Sam/Indianna/Falcon since Riley and Sam will be going out and then Indianna likes him (as you said) and Lizzy and I had some kind of plot going with Falcon and Riley (have to check with Lizzy on that one) it would be kind of funny. I don't know, let me know what you think.

clemence and indianna;
sounds great, except maybe the boy thing. sure she is dating someone but that was her first boyfriend, her first kiss all that and she is rather naive about the whole thing except she knows that she loves him. oh and her parents are divorced and her mom is now remarried so they can relate through that as well, if you wish. poor clemence hates her step-father because she thinks he is a home wrecker. rping will have to wait until the 29th because i have exams and will be only posting as alexis

Yaaaaaaye! :woot:
The next Brightstone Weekend sounds good! And your plot also sounds great! I'm so excited already! xD

(I'm also up for Brittany's plot aswell ^_^ )​
<i>
</i>

Well then I guess they'll be naive girls together then :)
And the family thing sounds good as well. I'll set one up later on then ;)

As for Sam & Indi, it's not even funny how excited I am xD :wub:
They'll actually be the cutest thing out.
But yes, Brittany that sounds like a great idea! Maybe Indi and Riley could have this whole jealously thing going on but end up as friends eventually. Hehehe.
<i>
</i>

I like the sound of this love square too.
And since it sounds like Sam and Riley end up together, maybe the same could happen for Indianna and Falcon? After a ton of confusion?
I don't know, just a random thought xD

Well I think she'll end up dating Falcon temporarily. Maybe to make Sam jealous or to like try and direct her feelings elsewhere XD
But what's happening with Falcon and Riley, are they supposed to end up together?? Cause I think S&R are together-ish now.

Anyway, did you want me to start up a thread or something? ^_^

Sam Prince said:
So of course, I'll offer up Sam as either or a friend or a future romance, however, at the moment I already have plans with Brittany for a love interest for Sam, but she won't be his final.
^^ :)

I don't have skype, but sure XD

So this first meeting of Falcon and Indi's, is it gonna start off as a friendship thing or is he going to like her first up?
Just piecing together my direction here, that's all ^_^

I took the "but she won't be his final." bit to mean that Indianna won't be Sam's final... But I've got it now, sorry :p
I'm not quite sure. He's quite emotional right now, so maybe just friendship? He will probably take into consideration that she's extremely pretty, and he will probably have a little crush.
Where's your direction leading to? ^_^

Wow, okay I'm just going to jump in here and say what I think of a few things because there seems to be a bit of confusion xD
Okay this is what I got so far:
- Sam will be with Riley (but Riley is not his final), they'll be going out while Sam meets Indianna. And Sam and Indianna becomes like bffl's :r .
- Indianna, then gets a crush on Sam while he is going out with Riley.
- Although Sam is oblivous to her feelings.
(this is were I become unsure of things xD )

- Then Falcon comes into things.
- Indianna goes out with Falcon in attempt to make Sam jealous?
- Then there's a thing with Riley and Falcon....is there? :lol:
- At some point Riley and Sam break up and eventually Sam realises his love for Indianna and they get together! (We can work out the finer details on that later)
Please correct me if I'm wrong on any aspect! xD

Those were pretty much my thoughts xD
It does sound like epic cuteness!
Maybe there could be some big confrontation topic in the end, where everything gets sorted out?
Probably thinking too far ahead here, sorry :p

And thanks for starting the topic, Em, I'll reply tomorrow :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back