Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Valentine's Day was always such a lovely day for Gwen who was more than happy to deliver roses to people. It was a great way to make new friends and to meet people in other houses and years. The Gryffindor's next rose was to be delivered to a Hufflepuff and so Gwen made her way to the Hufflepuff House table with a red rose held in her hand with the recipient's name on it. It was always nice to be delivering a rose for a lover and Gwen was really excited to see the girl's reaction. "November Albertson!" she called out, hoping someone knew the name so they could take her to her.

November turned seeing a girl calling out her name. She was curious as it meant someone had sent her a rose. She expected one from Flavio, although she wasn't too sure if he'd even bother sending one. He barely left the library or student lounge to enjoy himself these days. It was rather annoying, but he wanted to do his best, she knew that. "That's me," she said raising her hand towards the girl, putting down the fork and knife that were in her hands.

As someone responded to her shouting, Gwen beamed and made her way over to them. She was happy when she found people easily as it meant the job could be done quicker. "I have a rose for you!" she exclaimed, holding out the red rose to the girl. "It's from your Valentine." Gwen winked at her as she also handed her the note. It was deliveries like these that made the Gryffindor happy to be doing a good deed.

November,

Sorry that I have been so busy lately and that I cannot make it to the valentine's dance with you, I love you lots and I hope you have a great valentine's day anyway.

Love,

Flavio.

November smiled as she took the rose from the girl. She knew even if she was holding onto anger against Flavio for ignoring her the whole semester thus far this girl didn't deserve to be apart of that. "Thanks so much," she said a smile on her face. When she sat back down she opened up the note and read it, he didn't even have the nerve to come and see her and tell this to her face. She was certain she wouldn't even see him at all this Valentine's Day. Unless she sought him out, which wouldn't be very likely.

Gwen watched as the girl took the rose and the note and sat down to read it. The gryffindor could not tell whether or not she liked it, but she seemed to be very thankful for it which was good enough. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Gwen exclaimed to the older girl before quickly skipping away to deliver another rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back