Love Pentagon?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then so far here is what i have got
it seems to just mirror its self
lovepentagon.png

Don't worry i understand, I replied to this late anyway. you can decline if you'd like. ^_^

I agree... :D

I'm fine with it.. it's actually great.. :)

Okay, so we all agree that this lay-out is awesome? Good, now let's all start panning this thing out. So basically, everyone has to meet at some point. Considering Ryuuji and AAi have met, this is a little easier for Raze and Marga. Lola and Sammy aare in the same year, and house, so I think they would aalready have a vague idea of who each other were, which mmeans Ana and I can sstart something with them at any time. So basically we all need to do individual role plays, so characters can form crushes, and get to know the character they aare going to be crushing on.

Once that's done, I had another crazy idea a few nights ago (I admit it to beibeing somewhat chocolate fueled :r ) anyway, after they know each other, they can all meet together for some reason, they cocould al be studying, considering the fourth yyears wwould probably be thinking aabout ttheir nenear exams, and since Ryuuji and ai are like brother/sister, I suppose she would have an excuse to join him while hhe's studying, since hopefully by this time, Lola would hhave met and befriended ryuuji and Sammy, who wwoiukd bring Ai and Star, and it woukd bbe pretty funny to hhave them all in a room, having small ccrushes on one another and yeah.

Apologies for the tyoing, I'm doing this on my XOOM, which likes to auto -correct and switch my words, and dodoesn't allow me to scroll sometimes, so yeyeah, if it's hhard ti uunderstand, i'm sorrysorry. ^_^

That's a great idea, Tenilee!!! :)

That's great Tenilee :D
I an start the one with Star and Sammy later if you want?

Okay it's aa plan! And while you're all working, I'll go to school :r

Okay, I'll get replaying now! :woot:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back