OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
November was excited to finally be attending the Valentine's Dance with Flavio. Last year this was her biggest wish on this day and this year it came true. She couldn't believe it and despite anything Amber ever said she knew Flavio really liked her and wanted to be spending his time with her just as much as she wanted to be with him. They held hands all the time and even were kissing now, but they kept that part more private, he was a Prefect after all, she also didn't want her Aunt to be wandering the halls and come across this kissing or anything like that. She had spent maybe an hour or so getting ready for the ball this year. Not very long in her books, not when compared to the hours Amber would normally spend. Heading down to the Great Hall she promised to meet Flavio outside and it seemed like she had beat him there. Standing to the side of the door she watched singles, couples and friends walk into the Great Hall before he finally showed up.

Flavio was fully aware of how that year's valentine's day contrasted to his valentine's day the previous year. He was no longer avoiding November, nor sending her pink roses anonymously and attending the dance alone. Instead he was November's boyfriend, sending a red rose to her openly and attending the dance alongside her. So much had changed in the space of a year in ways that he could only hope for let alone predict, and he was on cloud nine thinking about it. Flavio got ready for the dance with these thoughts in mind, styling his hair neatly and putting on clothes that he thought were presentable. He was sure November would look better than him no matter how he dressed but that did not mean he couldn't at least try to match her. When he was ready he headed down from Ravenclaw house, walking in confident strides on his way to the great hall. As he arrived he noticed November immediately and made a beeline for her, walking past the other groups of students crowding around the entrance. "Hey." Flavio said, leaning forward to place a soft kiss on Novembers cheek to greet her. "Happy Valentine's day, I am glad to be here with you." He meant every word.​
<i>
</i>

November smiled as soon as she spotted Flavio heading her way. She could easily pick him out in a crowd and not just because he was taller than most of the people in the area, but because he was easily the most handsome in any room her entered. She feel feel her smile grow as he kissed her on the cheek and she glanced at the ground to hide her embarrassment of feeling silly just from a kiss. "Hi," she responded after taking in the moment with her boyfriend standing next to her. She didn't understand why she still felt nervous around him, he just always made butterflies in her stomach when he came up to her at events like this. "I loved the rose, one of your teammates delivered it to me, Alexis I think," she said quickly. She bite her lower tip afterwards and glanced around the entrance area to see who was around. Then in a quick moment she got on her toes and planted a kiss on her boyfriend's lips. She felt silly doing it knowing many couples would often just stand around in the halls making out, but she was still timid about doing such bold things even if she was starting to think her feelings for Flavio were something much more of love than just liking him a lot. It was easy to love things about Flavio and she was nervous about telling him she thought she might love him but she didn't really know what love and feeling it would be like. For now she knew she really really liked Flavio and spending time with him.

Flavio moved one of his hands to November's back as she said she loved his rose. He too had loved the rose she had sent, happy that it was he last one to be delivered to him that day. It put him in ever higher spirits to attend the dance with November, a feeling he did not think could get better until he was standing beside her waiting to go in the great hall. That dance felt different to the yule ball already, and was a reminder of how much had changed, making him feel content with everything in his life currently rather than feeling excited with the smallest, unnoticeable hint of nerves behind it all as he had felt on their date to the ball. "I am glad you liked your rose." Flavio said, smiling. "I loved your rose too, it was the last one I was delivered today. Could you believe I got seven?" The words barely left his lips before November leaned in to kiss him. It took him by surprise but he soon kissed her back, continuing to smile as he pulled away. Keeping intimacy private and avoiding too many public displays of affection was usually what Flavio preferred. It was a stark contrast to many students in their year and years older than them who seemed to show off affection like a trophy, and he knew it, but on a night where love was being celebrated he was happy to kiss November in front of everyone else, thinking that showing affection being the point of Valentine's day was the perfect excuse. "Do you think we should go into the hall, now?" He eventually suggested, keeping his hand on her back so he could lead her into the great hall if she wanted him to.​
<i>
</i>

As soon as November pulled back the words Flavio had said before she kissed him registered in her mind. "Seven? I had three this year, so that's almost half of what you got," November said wondering who sent him roses, she imagined most of his friends sent one his way including Amber. But she also wondered if the colors were all yellow as they should be or she thought at least. She couldn't imagine sending a pink or red rose to someone who was dating another person. "But, yes let's head in," November said bringing the topic back to the present dance. She was excited to be going in with Flavio, she was wearing another blue dress, although this was much simpler and more comfortable than the one she had worn at the Yule Ball. She thought it seemed more flirty as well. "Do you want to dance first or find a table to sit at?" She asked once they got into the great hall. The room was decorated with hearts and all sorts of things, it looked rather funny seeing the grand room decorated like this but it was a nice gesture the castle did for the students.

Flavio lead November into the great hall, taking in all the surroundings. Instead of snowflakes and icy blue tones depicting a white christmas theme like the yule ball, the valentine's dance had an array of pinks and reds, with heart shaped tables replacing the house tables, and petals falling from the ceiling adding a final detail to the entire atmosphere. It was stunning to say the least. Flavio looked back to November as she spoke, thinking that it would be fun to sit at one of the small heart shaped tables with some punch to properly talk about their days first, before they started dancing. Talking while swaying to music always felt like it ruined the moment. "We should sit at a table before they are all taken up, I want to hear about your day." He answered. November had received three roses, one of them being the one he sent her, but he was curious to know about the rose deliveries she had made, as well as the rest of her day. It was unfortunate that the pair of them had been so busy handing out roses to other people, and receiving roses themselves that they did not have time to spend with each other until that night. Flavio wanted to make the most of the time they had now so their valentine's days would be all the more worthwhile. "How about you choose a table to sit at, and I go get drinks?" He later said as more of a plan than a suggestion, since he soon stepped away from November, heading to the drinks table and returning with a glass of punch in each hand.​
<i>
</i>

November smiled as her boyfriend lead her into the Great Hall and said they should sit and talk for awhile. She liked talking with Flavio, that was one of the reasons why he was her best friend. He promptly left her for the drinks table and she secretly wished he'd bring back a cookie or two as well, but understood he only had two hands. Looking around she found an empty table that didn't have too many people hovering nearby. Moving over to the table she waved her hand to get Flavio's attention when he came back with the drinks. The punch tasted nice, though it wasn't her favorite drink she still thought it was good enough to drink. "My day you said?" November asked for clarification, she'd rather listen to him talk about his day and his seven roses he received. She was pretty sure she delivered about eight roses, and finding some of the people had been a challenge. "My first two roses were in the Common Room which made things a little easy, trying to catch people on their way out." She said before taking another sip of her drink, she looked out over the dance floor and some commotion seemed to be happening but she turned back to Flavio, she didn't care what others were up to she had him. "One girl was out on the Lawn's, but she had this bright red hair so it was easy to find her, what about your day?" She asked Flavio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back