LOVE LIFE IN NEED OF AN INJECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalamar Ovanisse

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
10 3/4 maple with core of unicorn hair
This is Shalamar Jeon Ovanisse; a fourth year Ravenclaw who has had her heart crushed badly. She fell big time for Henric Lee though always knew her feelings would never be reciprocated, she could not help herself. The heart wants what the heart wants after all.
Since she learnt that she is a dragon keeper (one in training) at the present moment, she has tried to detach herself from these feelings but was still unable too up until his birthday when she finally made the break.

Shalamar has a best friend already and one or two friends but what I do need for her is someone who will help heal the gaping hole that was left there after Henric and then someone who will take over from there.

Basically the ever faithful REBOUND GUY and the BOYFRIEND.
her bio is under her siggy if you want to read it ;)

it's probably best to set up rp's to see how they would get on with each other before finally settling on which is which.
Thanks guys ;)

preferably experienced rp'ers as well

am thinking the rebound guy will become pretty good friends with her and possibly eventually end up being 'the one' but as I have no plans for her to fall in love (again) or settle down really early this will be some time away ;)

sure sounds cool enough
we can rp to see how they get along at any rate
Mark is actually dating at the moment anyhow isn't he?

so that should give someone else the time to be the rebound guy xD

would absolutely love Robert to be rebound guy
they end up being great friends
and...

if you're good with it ... she can eventually see that he really isn't the rebound guy but should genuinely be 'the' guy ;)

Ok this is the final try for someone for Shalamar
she seriously is having no luck in the boy area at all

Robert Kain is no longer rping so he's completely ruled out and until there's some vacation time at all - then she'll never see Mark Stone

So pullllease be kind
she's bursting to get her kooky skates on (meaning she wants a bit of fun, she's never really had any) she's been so serious for so long.
Ages between 13 - 16 any older would just be too weird

-sigh- I'd totally offer Ramses, since the long break is coming up, but to maintain such a relationship might be tedious if they could only see each other during breaks. There is always letter writing, of course...

And then he is one heck of a guy that I'm sure Shalamar would like very much. And I know Shalamar :) Well...if you wanted to, I might offer Ramses Teodov for you, a sixteen year old Durmstrang boy. I'll tell you a bit more about him later if you want, but for now I'll just ask if you'd mind the relationship because of the separate schools.

(I'm absolutely dying to roleplay with him)

Snap!!!
taken
xD

:hug: thank you Kelsey

I don't even have to see what the guy looks like
sporadic rp's is perfect, letter writing is brilliant
and I always love rping with you so it is a must and yesh... you do know shalamar xD

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back