Love is in the air. No wait its in my drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

So i had a thought today that Riley should have a bit of a girl problem. (again.) He will be getting married soon and i was thinking that after the wedding he could met a girl. He could just want a fling with this said girl but he will be given a love potion and with fall madly in love with her, leave his fiancé and run off with the girl. However once the love potion wears off he will be like woah and run back to his fiancé. Riley's marriage needs t be tested an i think this way s a fun way to do that. It would make for a seriously interesting series of rp's

Post if you are interested. I would be really grateful i you did :)

Obviously this Idea would also have to be talked over with Sally, but I have a great Idea. After Riley steals Saria's innocence, Gen is convinced that he should take heed for his action and be in a relationship with Saria. Bata-Bing Bata-Boom, there's the love potion, and his false love for Saria. of course, it will only hurt the poor, confused girl more, but, you know... :r

What do you think Laura?

Okay, and I'll contact Sally!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back