Love Illumanation

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Sapphire was finally inside after getting through that way too long line. It had been a little cold outside so had to make it look like she had been cold. In reality she had cast a warming charm on herself so she could ware whatever she wanted to the show and still keep her body temperature up. Sapphire took a place near the front of the stage and was ready to have her ears blown out by the speakers. This was probably the most excited she had been since she knew that her favorite author was going to be in Diagonally along side her. The Traitors had been another reason that Sapphire had wanted to go to Brooklyn most of all out of tour. She was bouncing on the balls of her feat with excitement and knew that people around her where just as excited to see the band.

Sapphire had another reason to be happy to be here. Vrael Graves. She had not forgotten the day she had met him and talked to him. She had kept her mobile close to her through not obviously so, in case he called to get his book and maybe see her but she knew also that with the tour he had to be busy. Sapphire knew that there had been a good chance that he wouldn't call and kept the small naw of disappointment to herself. She still got to see him from the crowd and keep him as a star crush. Small, girlish but her's. The show started and was among those women that screamed while bouncing up, her curls going everywhere.

Vrael stood back stage at the Viper Room in Brooklyn. He was doing his vocal warm ups, and was trying to focus on getting the correct pitch. This show meant alot to him for more than a few reasons. This was his home town, the place he loved more in the world, and this was his home town crowd. He always felt amazing playing Brooklyn, and put on a better show then any other when he was able to walk on stage in front of his friends and fans in the crowd. Walking up to the edge of the wall that was the barrier to back stage, he peeked around the corner. The room was packed. It looked close to sold out, and that make Vrael very happy. Sold out shows were fun shows, though at the end of the day he didnt care if the room had one hundred people or just one person, he would still play his heart out. Scanning the rows of people, he spotted a familiar face in the front row. There stood Sapphire, dead in the center of the front row. He smiled to himself. He wished he could just walk out there, but he knew that that would set the crowd roaring and the band wasnt quite ready to walk on yet. Turning and walking back to the back room, he smiled at his band mates. "Well, we're playing to a packed home crowd," he told them, and they all cheered with delight. He could already tell that this night was going to be a good one. They all put their hands in the middle, forming a circle, and he smiled at them all. "Lets do this." he said, and they all headed down the walkway to the side of the stage.

The intro to their set came on, and the roar of the crowd was almost deafening. Grinning, he watched as each member walked on stage, one fight raised each as they went to their positions. Just as the intro came to and end, Vrael walked onto the stage, his left fight raised to the sky, and his grin turned on his fans. Picking the mic up from the floor, he breathed deeply as the room fell silent for a second, the intro finally ending. "I'VE GOT THE WORLD IN FRONT OF ME!" he screamed, and the music all came in at once. "We are the ones to full fill our dreams, we're the storm chasing those lies away! Are you strong enough to be leaving? Are you old enough to believe in…" he screamed, bouncing around the stage. He was in his domain tonight, and on the top of his game. "Ive got the world in front of me!" he screamed again, the crowd roared the words back at him, and he grinned at them. The music picked its pace up, and he raised the mic to his lips again. "The fear is deep, the vision clear. But what am I suppose to see? It's all in your head, no clarity, leave behind who you used to be."

It was at this point that the guitarist and clean vocalist, Blake, took over singing the chorus. Vrael went to the front row, and kneel'd in front of them. Looking Sapphire in the eye, he mouthed the words to the chorus to her, and when his time came to scream the last bit of the chorus, he raised the mic and in his position in front of her, screamed "We are the children of the new world." The music went on for a bit without vocals. "We are the children of the new world!" he screamed, and the next verse came straight in. "See you at the brightest of all skies, see you at the darkest of my nights. Step by step I come alive, years and years go by." he screamed, "Ive got the world in front of me! The fear is deep, the vision clear. But what am I suppose to see? It's all in your head, no clarity, leave behind who you used to be." Once again, another chorus. This time, standing on the front fold back speakers, he held the mic out to the crowd, encouraging them to scream out at him. The music broke right down now, becoming soft and melodic. Vraels emotional screams cut through clear and deep. "I'm ready to take on, what was put in my way. If I hear that voice again I know, i've got the world in front of me. Right in front of me!" he screamed. The song finished soon after, and the crowd roared at him.

Sapphire screamed out the first line at the top of her lungs when the song started while hopping to the beat then listened as the band played their heart out. Her arm was up in the air, her hair and hips moving to the rythem of the music. Like she did alone in her room, she let the music take her away. Not like anyone noticed, the place was packed to almost standing room only and they where all hopping around her. She didn't mind the smell of bodies pressed too close together because they where all here to do the same thing, enjoy great music by a fantastic band. Whenever Vrael screamed she was right there with him but she knew because of the sound equipment that it must of looked like she was mouthing the words. She didn't care the moment was too awesome to pass up.

Sapphire's mouth dropped open when she saw Vrael drop to his knees in front of the front row and look right at her. Several around her screamed and her heart was going a mile a minute. He was singing to her, honest to Hera he was singing to her. When it came time for him to scream out his portion of the lyrics she did it with him again and started to bounce nearly in tears from what just happened she was so happy. Sapphire kept up the bouncing until the music started to slow down. Her swayed from side to side in an isolated sort of way again letting the music taking her away.

The song ended and Sapphire pressed her hand to her lips then made like she was blowing a kiss up at him. After that he deserved something and she was not about to copy some of the women around and in the rows behind. Sapphire was excited for the next song of in the set, no where near ready for the experience to end. This was a night that she knew she was going to remember for the rest of her life.

Vrael stared out at the crowd, his gaze stern and one full of joy. He couldn't have hoped for a better response for their first song. The whole room had been screaming along with him. There wasnt a person in this room who didnt know the song, and the crowd had been almost deafening. Grinning, he picked up one of the bottles of water that had been placed next to the fold back speaker in front of him, opening it and drinking from it. Throwing it into the crowd, he raised the mic to his lips. "BROOKLYN! How are we doing tonight!?" he yelled into the microphone, and the answer came as a deafening roar that would have been heard from the other side of the world. "We, are Traitors." he said, spreading his arms out either side of him. As the next roar quietend, he grinned. He saw Sapphire blow him a kiss, and looked at her as a mock caught it, and pretended to slide it into his pocket. The band started the intro for the next song, and he jumped up onto the fold back, thankful that the protective metal grill was in place, or his feet would have gone through the speaker. "This is Neverlove," he said, and yet another roar from the crowd went up. Blake started singing softly, and as the music once again kicked in, Vrael took a deep breath. "All I fear is love. Let the world carry you, Neverlove will save you... What feels like the end is the start of something new. I know my scars will never truly heal. It haunts, it breaks me, Neverlove will never leave me!" he screamed, the music changing tempo slightly, as Blake came in with his line. Vrael, who didnt sing at this point, raised the mic to the crowd again, encouraging them to scream the lyrics back to him. "This time I won't be there shivering right beside you!" Vrael screamed, "This time I promise you Neverlove will come and get you."

The song broke down for a few seconds here, before bursting back into a breakdown. "All I fear is love," screamed Vrael, the emotion clear in his voice, "All I fear is love!" The song suddenly sped up again, bursting back into a verse. "I know my wounds will never disappear. It haunts, it breaks me, Neverlove will never leave me!" he screamed, thrusting his free hand out toward the crowd. Blake once again came in with his clean vocals, and Vrael half danced, half bounced around the stage. "This time I won't be there shivering right beside you!" screamed Vrael as his part once again came up, "This time I promise you Neverlove will come and get you!"

At this point in the song, the music completely broke down to a soft melody, and as Blake started singing, Vrael fell to his knees, and then hunched down so his elbows were on the ground in an emotionally broken stance. From his position, Vrael reached the point where the song once again built up. "Embrace your memories, your past will now be seen. Let's make history. Neverlove will set me free. WILL SET ME FREE!" he screamed at top note, rising to his knees and throwing his arms out to the sky. "WILL SET ME FREE!". He once again looked directly at Sapphire, and smiled as he screamed the next few lines, "All I ever feared is to love something beautiful. All I ever feared is to love something beautiful." he screamed, staring right into her eyes. Finally, the last chorus struck, and as Blake sang again, Vrael stood and as he jumped once again on the foldback speaker, he complimented Blake's voice with his back up screams. "This time I won't be there shivering right beside you! This time I promise you Neverlove will come and get you!" he screamed the final note so emotionally that the whole room fell silent as the song ended, and then erupted in a roar of cheering. He raised his closed fist to the crowd, and bowed slightly. "Thankyou." he said to the crowd.

Sapphire knew that this was going to make it into Overworld some how she usually put a lot of herself into the graphic novel. Right now though she was caught up in the moment. She was freaking out and screaming along with everyone else though for her it was more intense. The vocalist for Traitors was flirting with her while on stage and Sapphire wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Neverlove was next and Sapphire cheered, this one was one of her favorites. It was as if someone took what she had been feeling at one point in her life and crammed it into nearly four minutes of awesomeness and now to hear it coming a live stage was almost too much for the ex-Hufflepuff. Again she screamed the first lyrics putting her heart into now more than ever. There was no bouncing to the one but she was banging her head, making her curls go all over as the music continued. She could feel Vrael's passion and raw emotion on the stage.

She had her arms up and head down dancing like there was no one watching to music and knew that there where several others behind her doing the same. It was at times like this she wished usually wanted to bring a friend with her but not this time, this time the experience was her's and her's alone and she couldn't be more happy for it. The song broke down into a slow and Sapphire put her hands over her hear as Blake sang. She looked up hoping to catch Vrael's eye as she sang along. "It haunts me... It breaks me and I just can't give it away." The song picks up and so does she only now starting to hop along with the beat even though the crowd was pressing her forward a little bit. She watched him on top of the speaker and grinned wide.

Sapphire knows he's looking at her when he sings about loving something beautiful and her heart starts to pound again. Never in life did she ever think those lyrics would ever be sung at her. To her by fans of the band yes but at her never. She quiets as the song ends letting the power of the last lyrics wash over her with her eyes closed then breaks into screams going nuts with the rest of the crowd. She didn't know how much more Vrael's voice could take but everyone was having a great time and the band was rocking so hard tonight. What she wanted to do the most was talk to him again. There was something happening tonight she knew it even if all it was merely her getting an even bigger obsession with the singer.

Vrael jumped down from the fold back and reached down, grabbing another bottle of water and drinking from it deeply. This was a point in time where Blake switched his guitar for a keyboard, so whilst the slight break was taking place whilst he changed over his gear, Vrael opened the remaining bottles of water and threw them into hands of the crowd. It was a rather hot night, and the room was steaming. Opening the last bottle, he reached down and handed it to Sapphire, smiling at her as he did. Surrounding fans in the audience screamed at him as he did but he was used to it by now. Being in a band, you kind of got used to being screamed at by fans and the crowd. Standing back up, and smiled and pointed out to the right side of the crowd. "YOU! You are the reason we are you. You are our life blood, and the backbone to this band. Without you, none of this would have been possible for us. So from the bottom of our hearts, we thankyou!" he said to the screaming and cheering crowd, his pointing hand moving from the right side of the room to the left. "I want to just say something for a minute." he added, raising up a hand for quiet. "No matter who you are. Big, small, tall, short, boy, girl, white or black. Never ever give up on your dreams. You can be anything you want to be, so long as you never give up on reaching that goal. Three years ago, i was a no named kid playing acoustic shows to literally three drunk guys in an empty pub. When we first started, we have maybe twelve fans at a show. We believed in ourselves, and here we are, just are we believe in every single one of you. Never give up, never give in." he said, and the crowd roared for the next few minutes. Vrael didnt often give speeches at his shows, as he usually just spoke to the crowd. But tonight he felt a little chance was needed. Looking to his right, he noticed that Blake had not only finished his changeover, but he and each member of the band was looking at Vrael and clapping. Looking out to the crowd, he noticed that so were majority of his fans. He must have done well, he figured. "This will be our last song for tonight. We will be hanging around after to party, and i personally will be anywhere in this room. If any of you want to, come and have a chat. Come and have a beer. Come and just hang out. This song is a cover," he said, and nodded to his band. As the keyboarded kicked in on one of the most well known lines in the world, he smiled. "This song goes out to someone very special in the crowd. This song goes to you, Sapphire. This is 1000 Miles" he said, winking at the girl in front of him as he ran across the stage.

This was a song that Vrael sang, and didnt scream much of, which was why people loved it. "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm homebound. Staring blanky ahead, just making my way, making a way, through the crowd." he sang, his voice sweet and emotional. "AND I NEED YOU. AND I MISS YOU. BUT NOW I WONDER!" he screamed, his voice deep and heavy as it sang through the crowd. "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by, 'cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, if I could just see you... Tonight!" he sang, with Blake screaming back ups over his choruses. The verse kicked back in. This was an intricate part of their cover, as Vrael sang the lyrics, and Blake screamed them over the back of it. Vrael ran across the stage before his vocals kicked in again, singing to the other side of the crowd. "It's always times like these, when I think of you, and I wonder if you ever think of me, 'cause everything's so wrong, and I don't belong, living in your precious memory." he sang, with Blake screams complimenting his vocals perfectly. As the song broke down again, Vrael took in a huge breath and screamed, "'CAUSE I NEED YOU. AND I MISS YOU. AND NOW I WONDER!" he sang, and heard the chorus kick back in. Moving back to the middle of the stage, he raised his mic to his mouth again. "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by, oh 'cause you know i'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you... Tonight!" he sang, and the music played on.

This time, Vrael jumped down from the stage to the barrier that separated the stage from the audience. There were three security guards standing in between the barrier and the stage, making sure fans could crowd surf over but not make it onto the stage. He stood on the barrier fence in front of Sapphire, and stared out over the crowd. "And I, I don't wanna let you know. And I, I drown in your memory. And I, I don't wanna let this go. NEVER LET THIS GO!" he sang, and screamed the last bit of the verse as the song swang into a breakdown. "NEVER LET THIS GO!" The song was now in a full break down, and the mosh pit came alive. Arms and legs flew all over the place as a huge circle opened up in the middle of the crowd. Traitors fans came in all sorts, but a huge part of their following were moshers. The breakdown ended, and Vrael repeated the first verse, still staring at the crowd. "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm homebound. Staring blanky ahead, just making my way, making a way, through the crowd." he sang, the crowd singing along with him. "AND I STILL NEED YOU! AND I STILL MISS YOU! AND NOW I WONDER!" he screamed, the crowd screaming with him. As he screamed the last word, the music came right down to a soft point Vrael stood down from the barrier, and looking straight into Sapphires eyes, his face mere centimetres from his, he sang in a soft and melodical voice, "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass us by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you. Oh!" he sang, standing back and jumping back on stage as the music kicked in again. "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass us by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you. If i could just hold you. Tonight!" he sang as the music broke down again, and the keyboard played is ending. There was a silence for the first few seconds, and then a enormous roar went up and everything else was drowned out. When it finally subsided after a few minutes, Vrael addressed the crowd. "Thankyou! You guys have been amazing. We, are Traitors. We have merch up the back. If any of you want to stick around, feel free to seek myself or any of the boys out. Goodnight Brooklyn!" he said, and another cheer went up, accompanied by alot of clapping, as Vrael walked back to the back room to get changed.

Sapphire had taken the water bottle gratefully because indeed all the dancing and bouncing that had been going in the audience while the band played had made everything stiffuling. She was happy now that she had warn light clothes even though she knew outside was probably cooler. The heating charm that she had put on herself had faded by now and Sapphire was too happy for that, she imagined she would have been a shade of tomato red if it had stuck around. Though there was no garentee that her face hadn't flamed up to that colour when Vrael gave her the last water bottle that they had. She guessed that those around her wanted to jump her for it but she didn't care at the moment. She drank while Vrael gave his speech and it showed just how much he cared for his fans. Just as much or even more than she cared for her's. Sapphire cheered along with the rest of them fan girling hard over the speech. What came next made her pause for a moment. Her? The song was dedicated to her? While there was no one in the audience that knew her because her fame was in the Wizarding world she was sure that those that could see followed the wink. Sapphire was greteful for the dark because she could feel the blush on her face spread.

The song started and Sapphire but her hands over her heart, the grin on her face must have been ear to ear because she took in every single lyric and knew that she would never be able to hear this song again and not think of this night whether sung by Vrael or not. When he came out into the crowd she wanted to reach out and hug him but the show had to go on and she was being pressed against the guard gate enough as it was at this point. Though she normally wasn't a violent person Sapphire would have normally joined the mosh pit and half danced, half fought with people that would never see her again unless they where as big of fans of Traitors music as she was. At this point she was too busy keeping those rich blue orbs focused on her now absolute number one favorite singer and man she held out a hope for. Especially since he was right there in front of her face singing to her again. She sang along with him when he went back on stage, near tears again.

Sapphire quieted when the song ended listened as they ended the show. The crowed started to thinnen a little as everyone paired off and walked off to the tables and bars that where around the center concert pit. Sapphire found herself a table and ordered herself a drink. She didn't need one after that, she was drunk off the entire experience of being there. She wanted to see Vrael again though she was glad for this time to collect herself because at the moment she knew if she saw him she would jump hug him for what just did out there. The beer came and she started to drink looking too see if she saw the band coming out to greet the fans yet.

Now that Vrael had showered in the backstage change room and put on his white tall tee, black skinny jeans and his leather boots, he pulled his necklace over his neck and his leather jacket on. Straightening his hair in the mirror, he grabbed a beer out of the esky that was their drink rider and one of the bottles of bourbon. As he came out of the door that led to back stage, he noted that quite a few people had hung around to have drinks or chat to members. He was the last member to emerge from the backstage area, and as he glanced around the room, he smiled as he noticed all of his band mates were locked in discussions with various fans, all having drinks and all enjoying themselves. Tonight had gone better then he could have ever expect. It had been their biggest home crowd to date, and the show itself had gone off majorly. Now, he scanned the room for one particular person, and after a quick glance around, spotted her instantly. Grinning to himself, he headed over to the merch table before making his way to Sapphire. Grabbing one of the band CD's, one of the tie dyes and a hoodie from the merch box, he made his way over to her. "Hey you," he whispered in her ear as he came up behind her. Placing his beer and the bottle of bourbon on the table. Handing the merch pack to her, he grinned. "How did you find the show?" he asked her. He already knew the the answer. She looked gorgeous, though slightly flushed. He grabbed his beer, and sipped it.

Sapphire jumped a little then smiled when she saw Vrael laughing. Sapphire had forgon anything but beer because she had more galleons than she had cash. She had forgotten to make the exchange before coming but her scatterbraina had made it so she didn't. Sapphire took the pack that he gave her and smiled even wider. "It was fantastic Vrael. You are the officially the most awesome person on the face of this planet!" She exclaimed. She was bouncing in her seat, having more energy even though she had danced her heart out. "Thank you for everything." She said then learned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Vrael grinned at her, a slight blush on his cheeks. "I am extremely far from being the most amazing person on the planet, but thankyou." he said, extremely humbled by the compliment. Sapphire was really sweet, and Vrael liked that trait in her. There were too many fake people in this world, willing to say anything they needed to impress or exploit people. He could tell that Sapphire as one of the few genuine people, which he liked about her because it meant that she was a morally good person. "Oh, dont even sweat it." he said to her thankyou. He honestly didnt think that he had done much. "I was going to call, but i thought it would be a better surprise too wait for the show tonight and see if you turned up. To be honest, if you hadn't of turned up, i would have called." he said, slightly embarrassed that he had made that decision to himself. He probably should have called early but he had been slightly intrigued on whether she was going to chase him, or he was going to chase her. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show though. Sorry if i made things awkward for you. I tend to lose myself when im on stage, and i dont really have concious thought of what i do up there." he explained. He often referred to his stage self as a completely different person, like an alter ego of sorts.

He blushed again slightly, and had to take a sip of his beer to not go a tad awkward when she kissed him on the cheek. Taking a seat on the stood across from her, he grinned at her and shook his head in admiration. He would never have had the confidence to kiss someone outright. He was a musician, and a relatively famous one at that, but confidence with women had never been a strong point. "Um, thankyou." he said, still slightly awkward. There was always more than one side to someone, and Vrael was showing his other side now.

Sapphire found his shyness adorable now that she had gotten ever the whole starstruck thing. There was a whole new feeling bubbling up and hopped, really hope that this time she wouldn't get burned because of it. "I would have turned up no matter what happened. I mean I love your music and I mean we had just met so I didn't even know if I had made that much of lasting impression or not..." Sapphire realized that she was spazzing again. She put her hand up against her lips and took a deep breath to clam herself down and organize her thoughts which where started to scatter again. "What I mean to say the surprise was lovely and it makes up for everything." She said more calmly she seriously hoped that her energetic nature wasn't driving him away. She had been called mad before because of it so she tried to keep herself contained as much as possible. Her bubbleyness came out when she was excited thought like now. Her had just shown her so much sweetness that she hadn't been able to help but show him how much she had appreciated it.

She finally settled down in her seat and took sips of the beer she had ordered. "It's kinda like when I get a pen in my hand and I'm going through storylines for the comic. Once my imagination takes over my hand it goes all over the place. Drives my editor up the wall." She said with a small laugh. She was telling the truth. Her editor loved her but there where times when she was sure that the man had wanted to curse her from here to moon for some of the stuff she turned in. That reminded her, Sapphire searched her bag and took out a glossy copy of the volume of the comic she had mentioned. "The Battle of the Northern Lights. Like I promised, Set to "For What You Believe in." I brought it with me just in case I got to talk to you after the show." She said handing it to him. On the cover was the intimidating figure of Captain James Silica in his goggles and light brown pilot's jacket while facing off with him was the figure of the Commander of the Royal Battalion in navy blue. Behind them was what looked like an upside down island made of crystal. She remembered sitting at her drawing station for a week solid with the song on repeat while getting every detail in her head down on paper. Fortunately she had already sent in the panels for that week.

Vrael grinned at her when she started talking alot. He could tell that she was nervous, and he still liked that about her. He found it quite an attractive quality in someone, to be about to show that they were nervous, and not hide the fact. He had met far to many people that talked a big game, but when it came to the crunch, they folded. Sapphire, however, was one who didnt talk a big game. She openly showed exactly how she was feeling and when she was nervous. "You made quite the first impression. I even peeked out from back stage to see if you were in the crowd." he reassured her, "And the surprise to me was that you were standing in the front row. Next time however, i think you should stand side stage. Alot more relaxed up there." he said, his eyes flicking to the stage. He liked the fact that she had been in the crowd, and hadn't been self absorbed enough to try and demand the permission to go back stage straight up, like alot of girls at shows did when they claimed to 'know' the band members. It showed that she cared. However, he certainly didnt like the idea of her being in the crowd and getting hurt like more than a few did. Traitors mosh pits sometimes got a little out of control, and he knew he'd feel alot better her being side stage and watching then in the crowd and Vrael losing it on stage after seeing her hurt. "Im glad that you enjoyed yourself though." he said with a smile.

Taking another sip of his drink, he couldnt help but feel a bit of a connection with her when she explained how she was with her writing. "I completely understand that. I mean, when im in the studio, or band practise, or just at home playing i am completely fine. Im myself. But when im on stage in front of a crowd, i lose myself. Its like i become a completely different person, and i do alot of things that i wouldnt normally do." he said, picturing some of the stupid things he had done on stage. "Its like a drug. Like an ecstasy that overtakes me. Ive hurt myself more than a few times on stage doing things that have just overtaken me, and more often then not, i cant even explain why i did them." he said, remembering a time when he had backflipped off of one of the tower speakers during a set, straight into the audience. He had broken two ribs that day, but had kept going and finished the set. "Ive lost count of the amount of times ive come off stage covered in my own blood." he chuckled, and sipped his beer again. His eyes shot open in surprise when she handed him the comic. Taking it, he ran his hand over the smooth, glossy cover. It looked amazing. Opening the comic, his eyes scanned the pages, and he couldnt help but let out a sigh of amazement. "This looks amazing." he said in awe. He raised his eyes from the magazine to her face when she said the song that it had been written for. "That's a very old song. Im amazed that you even listened to us that far back." he said, humbled once again. 'For What You Believe In' was one of his favourite releases that they had put out. "Thankyou, so much." he said, placing his hand on top of hers.

Sapphire's cheeks flamed up when he invited her stage side. She would have never disrespected anyone by forcing herself in a place she had no right to be especially seeing as they had only just met, she wasn't that arrogant. She wouldn't have done it even if she didn't know what it was like to have people try and use the fame behind a name to get special treatment. Sapphire nodded. "Thanks I will most defiantly be at the next one then." She said with a bright grin. She liked to be in the crowd, be lost in one in a million but she knew that he was looking out for her. She knew how to take care of herself but Sapphire had come out of concerts with a few bruises before, fortunately this wasn't one of those times. "I more than enjoyed myself. I will never forget this one. You made the concert just that incredible." Sapphire gave him back the brightest grin.

Sapphire nodded in understanding "I've seen a few of those times. I was worried about you even if I didn't know you but I know a few accidents are part of being a rock star. I heard about a time you broke a few ribs while stage diving. Ouch that had to put you out at least a few months. The most that's happened to me is a sprained wrist and that's because I just could not put my inks down." She said remembering that time. Her art was her world and at that point it seemed like things where just not coming out right to she had done the panels over and over again trying to make them look like what she thought they should. That issue was late if she remembered correctly and her team had realized a filler to make up for it. "Are you kidding me? The moment I discovered your band I looked up all albums I could and spent weeks listening to them. Then I bumped into this song which just made inspiration hit me like lighting. It help me out a lot seeing as my fans had been owling me for ages asking when the final showdown between pirate captain James Silica and Royal Commander William was going to happen. I finally got how to make that happen." She said then cringed a little when she went back over what she had said in her head. She had said 'Owling'. Sapphire kept a grin on her face but started to think of a cover story for the word. As interested as she was in him she wasn't about to expose her world to a man whom she didn't even know if she was going to be involved with after tonight. She wasn't going to use magic on him though unless it became absolutely necessary for her to do so. Vrael put his hand over her's and Sapphire forgot all about what she was thinking. She turned her hand over and held his with the brightest smile on her face. "No problem."

Vrael nodded, smiling at Sapphire. He was glad that she had agreed to standing side stage the next time she attended one of his shows. He had once had a friend injured in a mosh pit, and didn't want a re-occurance of the incident. "I'm glad." he stated, and sipped on his beer again. He couldnt help but smile again when she gave him praise. He wasn't the egotistic kind of guy to think he was incredibly amazing, but he was glad that she thought he had performed well. It always made him feel amazing to see someone had enjoyed their show. "Well, thankyou. I am really glad you had fun." he said. He was exhausted himself. Playing shows really took it out of him at the end, but he still had a bit of energy left in him to hang out for a bit. He always enjoyed a few beers after a good show anyways, and the night had left him in an extremely good mood. When she went on to explain that she head heard of his incident on stage a while back with his ribs, he chuckled to himself and shrugged. "Oh, i was okay. Spent the night in hospital and continued the tour the next day. The shows afterwards ere a bit painful, but we managed to pull through them." he admitted modestly. It had been alot of pain, but there had been no way that they were pulling out of the tour. "The show must go on." he chuckled, sipping his beer again. He noted that it was almost empty, and finished the remainder. Taking the bottle of spirits he had brought with him, he filled two glasses on the table, sliding one over to Sapphire and taking one himself. Sipping it, he grinned as it burned his throat slightly. Nothing like a bit of straight alcohol to make you feel warm.

Admiring the comic again, he listened to Sapphire explain how she had fallen in love with his band. She was making him feel really humbled over the fact that she enjoyed his music so much, and that made him feel fuzzy inside. "I am glad to have been such a help with your writing. Im honoured, in fact." he said with a smile. It felt good to help touch people, and inspire them, even if he had never met the girl at the time. Everyone needed a little inspiration now and then. His cheeks went a little red when she held his hand. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the girl yet. She was nice and interesting, but he had only just met her, and he definitely wasn't the kind of guy to just fall into bed with someone straight away. He liked to take things slow and get to know a person. From what he knew of the girl, she seemed like the kind of person Vrael would like, but only time would tell on how he felt about her. Feelings were something Vrael had always struggled to develop. Still, he left his hand in hers, not wanting to hurt the girls feelings. Her hands were warm and soft to the touch. "So, where are you from Sapphire. Last we spoke, we didnt exactly get much time to talk about ourselves. You know alot about me, but i seem to know so little about you." he asked curiously. He was interested to know more.

Sapphire let go of his hand and took her drink. She downed half of it to push past the embarrassment that was starting to bubble up in her because she knew she was going to spaz had again if she didn't. She let the warmth flow through her though it was already hot in the club. "I'm from New Zealand originally. I went to school there and my mom owns a shop there so I always know where to find her if I ever feel homesick. I live in Los Angeles though I love it there, the sun and the night life are just that addictive." She said taking to drink slower. She was happy that her little slip went unnoticed though she had gotten a cover already crafted in her head if she had needed it.

"And yeah I kinda had to run last time. Even though I don't really need to be at the stores I make appearances in early I still like to do it so I can help with the set up. I stay after to help with break down too. It's my small way of thanking the owners of the book stores for housing the event." She said using her hands again. She was getting more comfortable around him and it seemed like they where going to take this slower than she expected which was a nice change. She was used to getting into things fast but that was because she never really allowed herself to get attached. A combination of events in her past made it so that she kept a part of herself barred off. "What about you? Where did you come from? I mean I did look up a few things about the members of Traitors just because when I go fan girl I go full tilt fan girl but I don't go stalker so you can rest easy there." She said with a bright grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back