Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Hello there folks!

So am in need of a couple of things for one little character of mine.

The first of which is for this character right here, now her name is Charlotte, and she's a very prim and proper girl. She's very polite, and well mannered. She loves fashion and she's a bit of a sweetheart really. Now, she's just moved to New Zealand for her new job and she's a bit lacking in just about everything. If you want to read more about her, here is her bio. Now, she's a sweet girl, but she follows a lot of rules, she's proper and loves perfection. She tries her absolute hardest at everything, but she is also exceedingly kind and generous to her friends and strangers. Now, what I need for her, are a couple of friends. People who knew her while she was at Hogwarts, or even at Beauxbatons. Friends can really be anyone, and it would make some sense if some knew her from her work in fashion.
What I also need is a love interest for her. I have a plot in mind, but obviously I'd need to see if they were right for the plot before really delving into it. When it comes to men, Charlotte has no type, she would like someone who understand her need for perfect and doesn't belittle it. Someone who would be attentive to her, and open. But, all of these things would not necessarily be required. Really she just a love interest, and anything will do, and hopefully, you'll be interested in the plot idea I have for her, should we decide to proceed with it.

As always, if you want to RP with any of my other characters/have ideas for plots, you can either PM me, or Skype me. Either works. And actually, if anyone was interested in helping me out with creating any of the character's from Isaiah's family tree, then feel free to contact me, and let me know which you'd be interested in!

:hug:

Thanks!
Emzies

Emzies. I have a character for you. I think Oliver would be a good love interest for Charlotte. He wouldn't belittle her need to be perfect because he somewhat of a perfectionist himself but not so much that I think they would clash. He's a romantic guy, kind and attentive so I think he would be an ideal match for her. He currently lives in England, but is weighing up a possible move back to New Zealand so that could easily happen.

Let me know what you think.

Hello Daniel, I'm so sorry that I haven't replied to this yet. I completely forgot. I like the look of him, I think they'd actually work very well, especially with the plot that I have in mind for her.
I'd like to test them out first though, to see if it would work. You have an open topic right, in the England section right? I could join that first and we can see how they mix. Does that work for you?

Again, super sorry this took so long!

No problem. Yeah by all means post in the open topic, someone has to. It'll be the perfect moment for someone to come in and cheer him up.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back