Love and the Koshiba?

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden finished explaining to her new gardener just how she wanted her backyard to look. As Eden stepped into her new home. It was a present from her father. He had tried to stay mad at her for not marrying Tohoru but when she came home from the America's he couldn't help but love once more when he found out she was a Death Eater in training. Watching as maids and movers rushed to and fro trying to get everything set up in time. Eden stepped into the living room and over to the glass cage where Judas and Kiwi where sleeping. Opening it up Eden picked up Judas and brought him with her to the kitchen. Seeing that nothing in here was unpacked Eden shook her head and went to the ice box and removed a bottle of iced coffee and took a long drink. Letting Judas slither on the counter top Eden looked around her new home and smiled. It was all hers the only thing that was missing was an adoring husband and maybe a child. The smile was soon wiped off her face when one of the maids came in to inform her that Tohoru Koshiba was in her sitting room and wished to see her right away. "Inform him I will be there shortly I have something to do." Eden said as she took another drink from her coffee in no hurry to find out what it was Tohoru needed.

Tohoru looked around the half unpacked sitting room. Someone sure is spoiled. Tohoru thought as he waited for Eden to show up. Just from all the activity that was going on Tohoru knew that within the next few hours the house would be unpacked and set up just the way Eden wanted. Finally the maid returned and informed him that Eden was busy in the kitchen and would be with him shortly. Tohoru rolled his eyes and dismissed the maid with a wave of his hand. "Can you please hurry her up. I really need to speak with her." Tohoru said as he opened a box and looked at what was inside. Nothing really interesting was in there. Just a lot of spell books that he was surprised Eden was holding onto.

Looking out the window and admiring how fast the gardeners put her rose bushes in the ground. Eden took the last drink from her coffee and placed the bottle on the counter. Picking Judas up Eden made her way to where Tohoru was sitting. Something was different about him. He seemed relaxed and truly happy. Had he finally found himself a boyfriend that he was ready to settle down with? Only one way to find out. "Alright what are you up to? You look like your about to burst at the seams." Eden said dryly as she petted Judas softly.

Tohoru rolled his eyes as Eden finally showed up. He followed the path Eden's eyes took. He couldn't stop smiling. His heart was racing at the thought of how soon he was going to marry Sun. But first he had to tell Eden so that she would show up and witness it and he also needed the use of her garden. The first was going to be a cake walk the second that was another story all together. "Well Eden I am very happy. I'm getting married." Tohoru said grinning from ear to ear. "I am not just marrying anyone. I am marrying Sunako." Tohoru said as he got to his feet and paced around the room. "Now Eden my dear I need you to be at the wedding to witness it but I also need to use your garden for the wedding as well since this has to be kept a secret." Tohoru said his smile growing larger and larger each second.

Hoshi Koshiba was coming out from behind her books of numbers for two reason. One was because she had gotten just about enough of the American contacts and their demands for something that they did not have the money to have them do and two was because of the ring that Sunako was now sporting. The young woman had been expressly forbidden from any relationships as her life had been turned over to the Koshiba, especially to Hoshi, a long time ago. Though there where maids to take over what Sunako had been doing for her there was no one in the world that could take over one spot that she was having Sunako fill. One that had been quite lucrative for the her end of the business.

This was not to mention the media frenzy that it was going to cause once the press found out that a slave born girl was now to bare the Koshiba name. She had tracked her brother to Eden's new house which in Hoshi's view was a waist. They had plenty of manors in Japan. It was not to say that they didn't have the money to pay for it but still there where some that had not been in inhabited for years. Hoshi true to her gothic form had taken residence in one that had been rumored to be haunted by some violent spirits. Hoshi apparated close to the grounds and when a maid offered to make her presence known Hoshi simply held her hand out and shook her head. She was too out raged to speak. "There had better been a good reason for the trouble you are going to cause little brother." Was all she said when she saw her siblings.

Eden couldn't believe what was coming out of Tohoru's mouth. "Hold on. I can't be hearing this properly. Your going to marry a slave born? Not marrying me because your gay is one thing but not marrying me so you could marry that thing is insane." Eden said as she stormed around the sitting room. She couldn't believe the drama he and Sunako where bringing down on the family. Now he wanted to use her garden to marry some common slave born. "This is great just great! I don't really have a choice. Fine, fine you can marry your dirty blooded little toy in my garden but don't come crying to me when you get tired of her and you want to be rid of her. Do come to your sister's begging for us to get you out of the mess you are begging us to help you get into in the first place!" Eden said spitefully as she snapped her fingers and a drink was placed her hand.

Watching as his two older sisters started to read him the riot act. Nothing could destroy his good mood. Even as Eden called Sunako a slave born. Tohoru understood where Eden was coming from and he really couldn't hold it against her. "Eden I know your not happy with me marrying Sunako, but I love her, and I am going to marry her and you are to never call her dirty blooded or I am going to make you regret it." Tohoru said as he took a drink. He was going to need it if he was going to deal with his sisters and in time his mother and father when they found out he had married Sun. "Thank you so much Eden. I can assure you that I will never want to leave Sun for anything. I have been in love with her since the first day I laid eyes on her and now that I am going to be able to keep her for the rest of my life I couldn't be happier." Tohoru said as he finished off his drink and reached for another.

Hoshi let out a bitter laugh. "Oh we are so proud of you for practicly distorying the blood line. It's not enough that I have to claw my way up to the top, no our baby brother has to throw in a slave born into the mix, my slave born might I add." She said to make it very clear what he was doing to her. Sunako was a very valuable asset to Hoshi, one that came at no added cost to her which had been just fine up until now. "Now think of the other Families and what they are going to say. The Marimoto family has been looking for a reason to ridicule us for eons and don't get me started to the Sato. The only reason the Icchihara are not going to go into the mix is because I am going to marry their only son." She said putting her hand to her head. "Good god we are going to have to get a ristraining order again Vandegroot when this gets out. I hope you are very happy with the amount of damage control I am going to have to run over this." She said already making a list in her head of the people she was going to have to contact in order to make this pleasing to the public eye. This was meant to be a secret she knew that but things around here did not stay hidden for long.

Eden took a long drink as Tohoru spoke. "This is great Tohoru. We had just finally got the families to accept the fact that you where gay! All the time I spent with the Marimoto talking with them. Finally getting them to agree to give us his oldest daughter to carry your seed and unite the two families and you go throw it all away for her!" Eden said as she threw her glass to the ground. Eden locked eyes with Hoshi. It was up to them to get Tohoru and that girl married and still keep the family image picture perfect. "I swear to God if Vandercow gets a hold of this I will beat you senseless Tohoru Koshiba." Eden said as she snapped her fingers and a brand new drink was placed in her hand. "Alright Hoshi I will plan the wedding I just need you to make sure no one on the outside finds out about this until Tohoru and that girl are married and with child." Eden said bitterly.

Hoshi, who had finally flopped down on one of Eden's couches, put her finger up to tell Eden to be quite for a moment. She was on her new Scurry, something that to the world looked like a smart phone but it worked like a communications mirror. Leave it to Hoshi to have the newest things in the magical world. "Yeah you heard me, pureblood. Diiid I ask you how difficult it was going to be? No I didn't I asked you to do it, the sooner the rumors start the better it will look. No I am not paying you for a half blood. I know that no pureblood family would claim something like that. Then we use a dead line, what was that one got wiped out by that fire years ago, yeah that one we say she was the soul survivor and got taken in by the Watanuki out of the kindness of their heart." She said the last part with a role of her eyes.

"Sounds like a plan make it happen. What I need it for is none of your business now is it? Make it happen and if I see you or any of your boys poking around I will personally behead you in front of your wife while she's being raped." She said while looking at her fingernails. The tone she was using made it all the more scary. She wasn't threatening, she wasn't angry, it was as if she where having a normal conversation with someone on the phone, as if she said things like this every day. Hoshi passed her hand over the Scurry making it deactivate then started to look for another name that she had to call. "Oh believe me sister NO one is going to know about this until I want them to know about it." She said not even looking up.

Tohoru watched as his sisters got to work. Eden had called a house meeting and started to explain to them the change of plans. The way she directed them so that the house would be ready in time for a wedding. Tohoru let his gaze wonder to Hoshi. She spoke so calmly. Making up a back story for Sunako. Tohoru couldn't believe how fast they where working. He knew they didn't like what they where doing but here they where helping him make his dreams come true. "Hoshi I don't care that Sunako is of mixed blood or a slave born. I love her for who she is and I don't see why we have to hide the truth about her." Tohoru said as he looked around the room and wondered what Eden had planned for it. "Also Lilith needs to be there. We need three Koshiba women to be there and see the wedding happen." Tohoru said jumping to his feet and hugging his sisters tightly.

Hoshi put her hand to the Scurry in order to block the man who was talking to from hearing what she was saying. "You may not care little brother but others will. If you want to have your slave born you will have to deal with what comes with it. The wedding wont cost us a lot seeing as Sunako is a simple thing, always has been but the cover up will cost us a fortune. If we do our job right Sunako will be the only living member Kirotaka family left and was mistaken for a biological child. When the error came to light you dear brother married her to ristor her to her proper place." She said cooly. A pureblood would be the only way they could make any of this work. If Tohoru didn't like it he could always remove himself from the family but Hoshi knew he wasn't about to do such a thing. "Good god I hope you have all girls." She said as an after thought.

Eden dismissed the maids and pushed Tohoru back into his seat. "Seriously Tohoru the things I do for you. Father is going to be very upset with me and I just got back in his good graces." Eden said trying to keep from pouting. Eden reached for her Scurry as Hoshi liked to call it only Eden's was pink and Eden just called hers a phone. Typing in keys without even looking at the screen. Eden sent a message to Lilith just to let her know that she needed to be at Eden's house soon. "Tohoru no more talking from you. Sunako is Hoshi's slave born and you are making a mess of everything." Eden said as she continued to send messages to people. "I want him to have a son. We need a male Koshiba and you know what they say the child is always worse than the parent." Eden said with a smile on her face.

Tohoru sat back down and decided to let his sisters read him the riot act. He knew he was making life hard for the two girls but they should be used to it by now. Tohoru was always getting in trouble and always needing them to bail him out. "Eden my dear your perfect in his eyes. Fathers right hand for the Death Eaters in Japan. You can do no wrong." Tohoru said as he looked at his hands. Hoshi continued to make plans to make it seem like Sunako was the long lost daughter of a long dead family. "Alright Hoshi I will do as you say but I am not ashamed of her background and no one is to ever make her feel shamed by it ever again." Tohoru said as he got to his feet. Putting his glass down. Tohoru gave both of his sisters quick hugs and soft kisses on the cheek. "I must tell Sun the news about the wedding. I shall see you both later." Tohoru said with he trademark heartbreaking smile as he let himself out of the house and into the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back