🌹 Rose Giving Love and a red rose cant be hid

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hugo had had little luck after lunch looking through the castle until lunch break had been over. apparently his recipients were not as inclined as he was to spending lunch in the library. or maybe they too were venturing out of the aisles to help deliver roses. though he had been surprised to relieve a rose as he had nipped back to the common room to pick up his afternoon class textbooks.
he had finished his first class of the afternoon and was walking to another when he saw someone come out of a classroom and walk along the corridor in front of him. he increased his pace "Joshua. Joshua. wait up. I've got a rose for you" he called ducking around a group of giggling third years.

It was of course that time of year again with roses, and love was definitely in the air. Josh walked out from one of his classes, already on his way to his next class, when he had heard his name being called, he whipped around when a younger boy had quickly made his way towards him. "Hey! Wassup?"

Hugo smiled when the boy turned around. "Hello. happy rose day. I have a delivery for you, and its a red one" he said bumbling slightly with the notes before he found the right one and handed it to him along with a red rose.

You're my best friend.Love you!
- Sen

@Senna Overby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back