Lost

Larissa was about to speak when her brain clicked.
"A Death Eater?" Larissa said, both amused and surprised.
"I was looking for Gerald," she held out the fluffy purple animal, "She escaped again.. I thought Death Eaters were pretty much finished since the end of the Dark Lord's rein?"

((Let's wait for Wendy, again. lol ))

[Sorry I was at work!]

Wendy kept quiet as the man threatened her and Larissa but she never released the grip of her tight little fists. Larissa may not have been afraid of death, but Wendy was, especially if she had to die for some old man's entertainment. She rolled her eyes as Larissa spoke, disliking what she said even more than before.

Suddenly a very pretty girl with short black hair came out of the shadows and called out to the man. It turned out he was her grandfather, and a Death Eater. Wendy may have been raised as a Muggle all her life, but in the short time she'd spent with the Chaos' and read up on the rise and fall of the Dark Arts, she knew what a Death Eater was. She gasped lightly, almost inaudibly, but when she turned to look at the man, she knew his weakness was the girl herself somehow.

When he disappeared, Wendy breathed a sigh in relief and relaxed her hands. She merely nodded her head when Larissa explained to the girl and said, "Not like we'd ever go looking for him." Thinking of him while he was gone gave her the heebie-jeebies again.

((It's okay. I figured that I better get Asparuh out, before he lost his temper. And hardly anyone lives through that))

Hadan nodded at Larissa, "Sadly, yes." Hadan shrugged. She didn't mind that he was a Death Eater, but he was capable of things that would strike fear even to grown men. Hadan turned to the girls and smiled. Hadan giggled a bit at the fluffy animal. She answered the blond, "Well, not all were taken. Apparently, they are still around even when the Dark Lord is in the grave. I don't know why they are still around, honestly."

Hadan turned her gaze to the other girl, "I didn't know. But he is really dangerous, despite him being seventy. I don't want him or anyone to be hurt." Hadan thought for a moment, "But I have never seen him really amused like he was with..." Hadan stared at the blond.

"Anyway, I'm Hadan Johnson. And who are you two?" Hadan was unsure whether to stick around, or to make sure no more Death Eaters come around. If Hadan mentioned Asparuh's name, then they would be same from him. The ones who knew him and his flaming temper, from what Chavdar said, usually feared him. Hadan pulled her hood off her hair, and the light in the street showed the true color of her eyes. Blood red.

Wendy listened with interest as the girl talked about Death Eaters that were still alive and gathering, even after You-Know-Who had been destroyed. Good, Wendy thought, Then that means I still have a purpose and shot at becoming an Auror someday. "Well thank you for stopping him," Wendy told the girl sincerely. "I'm Wendy Chaos, first year Gryffindor," she said after Hadan had introduced herself, so used to always stating her House as well since so many did when they introduced themselves. As Haden pulled down her hood, Wendy was a little startled to see her eyes, scarier probably than the old mans in her opinion, but somehow they added to her striking beauty.

Larissa was interested in why there were still Death Eaters.
"I'm Larissa Sedgwick," Larissa echoed Wendy, "I'm a Slytherin first year."
At these words, Larissa flicked back her blonde hair and gave a proud smile.
When she saw Hadan's red eyes, she thought they looked quite beautiful- She had met an Albino before but not one who seemed to drip with beauty. Larissa had always found "different" types of certain species very beautiful.
She had seen an albino snake recently and thought it the most beautiful thing possible.
"Yes.." Said Larissa, trying to avoid how amazing this girl looked, "Thanks."

Hadan smiled at Wendy and Larissa. Hadan chuckled, "I forgot to mention my house and year at hogwarts. I am a Slytherin, second year." Hadan glanced around, making sure Asparuh wasn't lingering about. She couldn't feel his presence. ""And no problem. I just didn't want his temper to flare up. I have never seen it, but I have heard tales."

Hadan changed the subject, now acting a bit more serious, "I think we need to get out of here, before any more Death Eaters arrive." Hadan glanced at Larissa, and narrowed her eyes. There was something different about her. "Larissa, you are part Veela, aren't you?" Hadan glanced at Wendy, wondering if she noticed the difference.

Larissa smiled, "Yes, my mother's side"
Larissa felt pleased that someone had finally recognised her for what she was.

Wendy looked from Hadan to Larissa back and forth trying to figure out what they were talking about. This was the one thing she hated about being raised as a Muggle. "What's a Veela?" she asked, already dreading any looks they might give her for not knowing.

Jacqueline was closing up shop when she heard a sort of commotion going on in the alley by her shop. She knew she heard the voices of children. This street was no place for the likes of them. Jac snarled. She could not stand it when they meddled in her area. Well nothing like a good scary surprise to ruin their fun. Jacqueline apperated to the percise spot where the children stood.

"What do you think you are doing here?" Jac asked in her musically, cold voice. "This is no place for you." she said with a cruel smile.

Larissa flinched slightly when the woman apparated and looked from Wendy to the woman.
This woman bound to be a book whos cover was beautiful but's inside was dark.
Larissa felt tempted to say "What are you doing here?" but managed to refrain from doing so.
Instead she said, "Why's that, then?"

Hadan bit her lip when a another woman apparated to them. Hadan did not want to say anything to this woman, but she instead listened to Larissa. Once she was done talking, Hadan decided to answer Wendy's question on Veelas later, or let Larissa tell her.

Hadan gave a sharp look to Larissa and stared at the woman, "Well, we were just leaving. I am sure that we understand how dangerous this place is, even after a run in with Asparuh." Hadan wanted to leave as soon as possible. She showed no fear in her red eyes, but rather concern for the lives of Larissa and Wendy.

Larissa got Hadan's hint and nodded in agreement though she'd have much rather stayed.
"I need to go and buy some more ink.," Larissa said, looking into Hadan's red eyes, "Can never get enough." Larissa smiled but not a smile of fear but a smile of pure cheek as several ideas to do with the woman who had apparated there, popped into her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back