Lost

Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Wendy had finally finished all her school shopping and had been reading while walking, something her mother had told her was never smart to do especially in a place where you didn't know your way around. She saw the spell to light up your wand in case it got dark. Wendy looked up from her book, noticing the place was a lot quieter than Obsidian Harbor was. She realized she was in a darker, more secluded place. It was empty. Wendy tried to remain calm, closing her book and looking for a way out, or to go back the way she came but she couldn't figure out where she'd come from.

Larissa had run after her Pygmy Puff, Gerald, who had yet again escaped.
She didn't notice where she was running and when she managed to grab Gerald she didn't know where she was.
She could see someone else further away and hoped they could help her.
Larissa walked slowly towards the person and suddenly realised it was Wendy.
"Oh," Larissa said, glad to see someone, "I was chasing my Pygmy Puff and I'm lost.. Do you know the way out?"

Wendy jumped a little when she heard someone approach but sighed when she realized it was Larissa. She hadn't talked to her before but they knew each other by name at least. Wendy gave her an apologetic smile and said, "No sorry I don't know the way out." She looked around the place as she said it, shivering for no reason since it wasn't cold. "I can help you look if you want," Wendy offered.

Larissa smiled and nodded but merely stared along the many passages.
"We could split up and whoever finds a way can shout for the other." Larissa said, her eyes flickering between routes.

Larissa's eyes fixed on one route.
"I'll go this way" she said, pointing towards a dark passage, "I've been here before and I think it was that way I came in."

((Hey Larissa, maybe you ought to wait until she returns? Then maybe Asparuh will come in.))

Wendy nodded as Larissa spoke and held on to her wand and book uselessly since she was too afraid to try the spell she'd read. She began going the opposite way that Larissa had said she was going to and began looking on the ground for a Pygmy Puff. Suddenly she realized she didn't even know what it looked like! Wendy ran back to where Larissa was to tell her she didn't know what they looked like. Wendy squinted in the darkness looking for her.

Asparuh has been walking along the sides of Bleak Street. It was obvious what kind of person he was, only he didn't wear the mask. His face was a handsome face of youth, despite his age. His almost black eyes scanned the area. He heard some voices. However, one appealed to him most. Children. As he followed the sound of the voices, he saw something fluffy on the ground. It was some kind of animal, though Asparuh didn't know what it was. He picked it up, with his right hand, and it writhed as he continued on his way. He noticed a girl with blonde hair. Asparuh stopped and waited for her to turn around. His face showed a bit of anger, but the other emotions were blank.

((Okay, Asparuh has the pygmy puff and spots Larissa first. Just to clear that up.))

Larissa heard footsteps behind her and it was a moment before she turned round.
First thing she saw was the man who looked like he could make a funeral even darker.
Then, Larissa saw her Pygmy Puff; "Gerald!" She said, running towards the man, "You caught him, thank you." Larissa smiled for a moment but then her face dropped.
Something about the man before her was not quite right.
He had something fierce about his face that suggested murder was not far from mind.

Asparuh stood his ground and his eyes never left the girl. Instead, he gave the animal back to her. He spoke in a low, hissing tone that dripped with ice, "You shouldn't be here. This area is dedicated to the Dark Arts." His eyes remained cold, and dark hues of silver could be seen. Asparuh didn't know what she would react, being this close to a Death Eater, one infamous from where he was from. Although, he was assumed dead a decade ago. This girl wouldn't know who on earth he was. Asparuh's face remained chilled and emotionless.

Larissa held the squirming Pygmy Puff tightly, "Thanks," she said, "And I know this place is dedicated to the Dark Arts, I practictally worship the Dark Arts-" Larissa suddenly realised what she was saying and that this truth could get her arrested.
"I.. erm.." Larissa looked into the the mans cold eyes, a shiver ran down her spine, a shiver of both fear and excitement.
"I.. Thanks for catching Gerald." Larissa smiled weakly but again found herself staring into this mans eyes.
There was something haunting about them yet something strikingly beautiful; It was as if Larissa were looking at a beautiful dragon- She saw it's beauty but knew it was deadly.
Larissa felt a chill in the air and suddenly remembered Wendy.
"Right, well, I better go and tell my friend I have Gerald." Larissa said, turning away from the man.

Asparuh heard her, and this sparked his interest. A girl of her age worshiping something as dark and evil as the Dark Arts. Asparuh's face didn't change as her eyes peered into his. His body tensed, and felt the need to pull out his wand. However, he refrained from doing so. As she turned her back on him, Asparuh apparated to be standing in front of her. He smirked slightly, "You are a fool to be interested into the Dark Arts, girl. Especially at such a young age." Asparuh assumed that probably with this move, the girl would realize that he wasn't going to let her leave without a...warning. "You were here before, weren't you." It was more of a statement than a question.

((Now, maybe Wendy should post after me. lol Asparuh is a scary man. Hot, but scary.))

Wendy ran back looking for Larissa when she finally saw her talking to someone. He looked rather scary to her but she saw him hand over the Pygmy puff and they were talking but Wendy couldn't really hear them. As she got closer, the man disappeared from where he was and reappeared in front of Larissa. This made Wendy's instinct to stay away flare up. She approached Larissa slowly and said, "Hey, we should go..." Wendy could stop looking at the man fearfully.

Larissa tried to smile but this man did send shivers down her spine.
"Er.. Yeah." She said, turning to Wendy but keeping her eyes on the man's.
What if he wouldn't let them leave? What then? Larissa thought but for some reason didn't find this prospect quite as scary as she thought she would.

Asparuh glanced behind him, and stared at the other girl. It as if he were surrounded by children, and as he noticed, two half bloods. Asparuh smirked. Asparuh examined the newcomer and saw the fear. Whereas the other girl with the fluffy animal wasn't nearly as terrified. Asparuh's face softened, in amusement. The amusement was something that wasn't normal, at least, for him. Hardly anything sparked his interest. Asparuh stepped to the side, and leaned against the wall. He folded his arms and sighed, "You know, girl..." his eyes on the blonde, "You are spoiling my fun. Why aren't you as scared? Is it because you are stupid, or is it something more?"

Wendy looked at the man with curiosity and then turned to look at Larissa. She wasn't scared? How could she not be scared? Maybe she was interested in the Dark Arts, Wendy thought suddenly. What a waste, she thought to herself, a firm believer in "good always conquers evil."

When the man called Larissa stupid Wendy piped up. "Hey don't call her stupid!" she said as bravely as she could. Her tiny hands balled into fists reflexively but she knew she was no match for him.

Larissa wasn't affected greatly by being called stupid and was flattered when Wendy stood up for her.
Larissa watched the man who seemed to find her just as amusing as she found him interesting.
"I'm not scared," Larissa said, "Because fear is too common for my taste." Although she felt slightly stupid, she also felt fairly relaxed. "Besides," she said again, taking a deep breath, "What is there to fear?" She smiled slightly, "When the worst is that I am killed or tortured?" She took her eyes off the man briefly to watch the nervous Pygmy Puff who had decided that death was a high price to pay.

Asparuh glanced over at the girl that shouted. Asparuh smirked, "A little brave one, I see." His eyes glanced down, and saw her fists. "I wouldn't fight a man like me. I have taken out more than you know. I would normally pull out my wand, but that would be an unfair advantage." His eyes then gazed to the other girl. "Killed or tortured? Most children, or rather, most people are afraid to die. It is a common response." Asparuh had avoided death many times, but gave it back to those who stood in his way.

Larissa smiled, "Well I'm not most children." Larissa found death more fascinating than frightening.
She had almost been tortured as a child by a Death Eater who instead gave her a long thin scar on her right side of her face.
Larissa had previously taken on the same Death Eater who had tried to hurt her and had (mostly by chance because she hadn't a wand) killed the woman and even, to Larissa's own surprise, tasted her blood.

"Grandfather!" a soft voice rang out from the shadows. Hadan stepped into view, her red eyes flashing, wearing a black jacket with the hood over her hair and matching black jeans. Hadan rushed to Asparuh's side and hissed, "You should know better than to show yourself to students! People think you are dead! It is quite obvious what you are to them." Hadan folded her arms across her chest. It may have been pointless to say this to him, but well, Aspaurh and Hadan also have a special bond as well.

((Hope you two won't mind Hadan intruding.))

Larissa watched the girl step from the shadows. Larissa thought this girl was of fair beauty in the least.
Larissa couldn't hear what the girl had said but felt suspicious and wary of her.
Larissa tilted her head to one side as her eyes fixed on the girl, trying to work her out.
Larissa, subcontiously, deduced that although this man was highly capable of cold blooded murder, as long as this girl was nearby he would refrain from any such thing. Larissa was more worried about whether or not there would be a person to stop this witch if she were to decide on murder.
"Hmm.." Larissa said, her head still tilted, "Don't I recognise you?" Larissa squinted slightly at the girl.

Asparuh listened to Hadan's warning, and sighed. He hissed back, "As if these two half bloods know who I am. Besides, it wasn't like I was going to kill them just yet." Seeing Hadan's eyes, Asparuh shook his head, and disapparated. He couldn't believe he was taking orders from a thirteen year old, but Hadan had potential.

((I'll post with Hadan next))

Hadan sighed in relief when Asparuh vanished. She turned to the girl that questioned her, "I doubt it. I just returned. What are you two doing here with a Death Eater like him?"
Hadan bit her lip, and knew that she shouldn't have said what she just said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back