Lost once again

"I don't recognise his name. Did he say how he knew me??"

"You were with some kid..." She thought. "You said you were helping him, Marcus." She said remembering the kids name.

Jay suddenly realised who Kevin Cameron was. "Oh. Yh. My ex-wives kid. He hates me and I saw him about to run in to Bleak Street so I stopped him and was taking him back to Tracy but he decided agood game to play would be to scream and say he was being kidnapped so Kevin came up to me and told me to let Marcus go."

Seh laughed. "I know, i've heard."

"My ex is a nasty piece of work if you get on the wrong side of her and her son is exactly the same." Both me and Tracy have secrets that we could use against each other. So basically, if I told someone one of her secrets she could tell someone one of my secrets. Just slightly annoying."

"Yeha but secrets don't make friends." she said, trying to be happy about it. She hadn't ever had that problem, since she had only had two boyfriends in her life, Kevin and... She shook the thought of her ex from her head. "But hey women are horrible creatures, we are pure evil in a hot body." She said shrugging.

"They may not make friends but the make threats and that's what I need to deal with Tracy." Jay laughed at Sarah's comment about women. "Most of them are at least." He smiled then said "Well this is Obsidian Harbor." They had just walked into the bright daylight of the harbor and all the people rushing round shops. Jay looked over his shoulder out of habbit. "Are you ok from here??"

"Um yeah i think i can find my way from here. Thank you!" She said smiling.

Jay reached out his hand and said "It was nice meeting you, Sarah. Kevin Cameron is a lucky man." He smiled at her then turned back into Bleak street.
As he was turning round he saw two of his friends down the end wolf whistling then one said "Finally getting to the ladies are yo, Rouge." Jay ran after them as they went round the corner.

Sarah smiled, rolling her eyes. he said his goodbyes and she walked away, back out into the daylight. She had made a new friend and was happy, maybe she would wander around more. She decided that she would go to Brightstone, after this meeting she felt more confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back