Lost once again

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Sarah roamed around a very dark and scary looking alley. The last thing she remembered was being in obsidian harbor, now where was she? Her feet hurt from walking and she was getting tired. She knew she should have brought her map, and maybe even Angela. She looked around, feeling hopeless, and scared. A tear was in her eye and she sat down, her back against a wall. "This is hopeless!" she yelled out.

Jay was walking through Bleak Street with his cloak on when he head someone yell.

He walked quickl towards the yelling and he saw a young woman sat on the floor against the wall of the street. He walked over and said "Hey. Are you ok??" Jay could see that she was about to cry.

A man in a black cloak approached Sarah and she looked up when he asked if she was okay. She pouted and said, "No i'm lost." she sighed and hit the ground like a little kid.

Jay laughed at her. He didn't mean to but she reminded him of his daughter when she was younger.

"How about you have a guide to take you to where you want to be?? Any way what's a pretty young woman like you doing in a place like this?? I'd of thought it was far to dangerous for you." Jay bent over and helped the girl off the ground an back onto her feet.

Sarah let the man help her up. "Well i was in obsidian harbor, and then i was here. I don't know i must have taken a wrong turn." She then heard him say something about her being pretty and this being too dangerous. She blushed and smiled a bit. "Well danger is my middle name."

"I take it you're new here." Jay started walking and he said "Follow me. I'll take you back to the horbor."

"So what's your name then??"

She smiled and gave him a hug. It was how they said thank you in her family. Seh backed off and said, "thank you, thank you!"

"I'm Sarah Xu-Marion, who are you?"

Jay was startled by the hug that Sarah gave him but he was used to it.

My name's Jay Rouge. Are you by any chance related to Angela Marion??"

She smiled and blushed, noticing she startled him.

"Angela is my niece, and my god child if her mother passes."

Jay smiled when hesaw Sarah blush.

"Oh really?? She's friends with my daughter, Shaylah. Shaylah always finds it hard to make friends but she's getting on quite well here in New Zealand."

She smiled back at him, "Angela is the same way. But she has tons of friends, she maild me and said she even has some crushes."

"From the stuff that Shaylah keeps coming out with I think she's the same."

Shaylah found it hard to make friends in Fort William because she didn't meet many people and everyone she did meet was a muggle so she disliked them immediatly. Jay wasn't happy with the way Shaylah got on there which was one of the main reasons they moved here.

"So why are you down here?" she asked, just thinking that he said it was dangerous... so why would he be here.

"Oh...um. Just business. I work for the ministry so i end up travellig around a bit to get work done. At least I'm always there for Shaylah at the end of the day. She's the only reason I took the job."

"Well that's sweet!" she said. A father who would do anything for his daughter, that was an amazing thing to hear about in this world.

Sarah looked at the ground, that was sad. Seh knew what it was like to loose someone close to you. "That's horrible."

"I haven't told Shaylah much about her mum because I said to her I'll talk to her when she's older so every birthday she has she comes downstairs in the morning and gives me the pupy dog face. I just say 'not yet' and she storm back off upstairs" Jay didn't know whether to mention that he had bumped into Trac on a number of occasions since moving to New Zealand or that Shaylah had become best mates with Tracy's daughter (Shaylah's half sister).

"Well that's horrible. But i know what that's like, having to hide something." in fact Sarah knew all to well, and she would ahve to talk to Angela soon about it. "So i heard my daughter has been over to your house." seh wondered if she should mention what Kevin, her friend, had said.

Sarah giggled. "That's Angela for you, she's amazing. So what Shaylah like?"

"She's amazing as well. But then I probaly would say that seeing as since my mum died she's my only family not including my aunt." Jay could see they were nearly at Obsidian Harbor. "So do you have any boyfriends who are going to punch me if they see me walking out of here with you??" Jay smirked at his comment.

"Well there is this guy, but i don't think that he would mind." She looked down, she could feel the butterflies as she talked about Kevin. "in fact, you know him." She remembered them talking about jay over diner at one point.

"Kevin, Kevin Cameron." She said. Even his name gave her goosbumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back