Lost in thought

Eliza Beth Stewart

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Eliza Beth was wandering. She had been wandering down the corridors aimlessly lost in thought for at least ten minutes. Turning into the fifth floor corridor she thought about writing a letter to her sisters but she wasn't in the mood to return to the common room.
Hugging her notebook, parchment and quill to her chest she wandered further down the corridor.

Eliza Beth, not really focussing on her surroundings, tripped over her shoe laces and fell tho the floor face first with a clatter. Scattering her parchment and quills everywhere, and dropping her note book open to a sketch she drew of Sia earlier.
Picking herself up she bit back tears. Her hands were bleeding and her knee was grazed, bruising and extremly sore. Wiping her hands on her second hand robes she began to gather her parchment and quills up.
Muttering under her breath and dripping tears onto the floor she heard footsteps and someone speak.

"Are you okay?" Clyde muttered, tilting his head with confusion. He wasn't so sure about it, but the girl seemed a bit sad. Well, she was a bit humiliated when she fell down. Clyde understands her reaction. "I could accompany you to the hospital wing if you want." he asked with a smile.

Smiling freely and helping people was refreshing to Clyde now that he hated the Dark Elites. He was not that kind of guy after all. He doesn't pick fights on anyone he sees. That's something irrational and idiotic.

"And I can carry those things," he told the girl, gesturing to her parchment and quill.

Eliza Beth looked up and blushed. Feeling embarrassed she attemped to wipe her tears away and instead left smears of blood under her red eyes. Taking a deep breath she nodded "Uh...I'm f-fine..." biting her lip she noticed the stutter and gritted her teeth. She tried to stand and ended up staggering and grabbing the strangers shoulder. Righting herself she blushed again "S-sorry..." she said looking down she nodded "M-maybe the hospital w-wing would b-be best..." she trailed off and leant against the wall. Pain was searing up her leg and she felt dizzy. Wiping a hand over her forehead she took sevaral deep breaths before looking back at the stranger, "Thanks..." she said handing him her parchment and quills.

Clyde took the girl's things and placed them in his bag. He was somewhat regretting it because he didn't like carrying heavy things. Well, I took it anyways. It's rude to return it back. Clyde looked at the girl again and smiled. He brought out a muggle band aid and placed it on the girl's wound. Quite slowly, the wound was healing. Clyde was making them heal using some kind of magic, or so they thought. When all the wounds were gone, Clyde smiled. "I was working on that." he said brightly. "I read the bandaid in a muggle magazine from somewhere in the library. I'm glad it worked."

Grinning broadly, Eliza decided to take a short stroll in the 5th corridor to relax her mind a bit. The past few days, Eliza has been thinking of Clyde Sumiragi non-stop. She would always shout in her pillow "Kiss me Clyde!Be me with me forever!" or something like "Clyde my one true love, LOOK AT ME!!!!." She was always fantasizing about Clyde, she even started a fan club. Eliza was humming merrily when her heart doubled in size and shattered in a million pieces when she saw the scene in front of her.

Eliza was rooted when she saw some random girl clutching to Clyde-sama's shoulder. Anger was boiling within her, she was fuming now and shouted with all her might, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH CLYDE LIKE THAT, HE'S MINE!!!." Eliza puffed up her chest so the girl would notice the specially made "Clyde Sumiragi fan club" ribbon that is attached to her blouse. She noticed blood dripping down the girl's face, but quite shocked by the scene she didn't care. She even thought that it wasn't major anyways. Then the very handsome boy put something on her wound, it looked like a Muggle item since Eliza couldn't recognize it. That moment Eliza lost control and shoved the girl out of Clyde's body. She was hoping to give at least a 5m gap between her and Clyde. But Eliza wasn't that strong and she just shoved the girl a few inches.

Eliza then grasped the shoulders of Clyde, and clinging to him. She said,"Did this girl dirtied your face? Do u want me to clean it? One kiss on the lips will do the trick," adding a wink to Clyde.

Why do I have a fan club...? Heheh

Clyde was pretty shocked at the girl who suddenly shoved the other girl away. He was shocked at the ribbon (with his pictures on it) and he was shocked at the girl's odd behavior. "W-What the hell!" he yelled, unable to understand most of the things that happened. Clyde stepped away from the girl and realized that it was Eliza, the girl he saved from Lykke during the fights in the common room. I thought she was the quiet type...

When he looked back at her, she had the look on her face that Clyde was really scared of. He looked back down. "What are you doing all of a sudden? Are you sick or something?" Unable to just stand there and wait for Eliza's response, Clyde looked at the other girl and helped her stand up. "Go away, Eliza."

'cause ur awesome!

Eliza's eyes were watering up. The words "Go away, Eliza" were echoing in her head. It was like a someone stabbed her heart and Eliza was stuttering now. "Is this h-h-how you think of me?!...I RATHER DIE INSTEAD." She took out her wand and pointed it on herself. She was wailing now "The great Clyde-sama has forsaken me!!I can't live any longer! My life is nothing anymore! I can't live without Clyde," adding hastily "the most perfect, gorgeous, angel who walked this land."

Apparently the suicide stunt didn't work because the cold eyes of Clyde was just staring at her. Eliza stood immediately and resumed like nothing happened. "Oh Clyde!your such a joker!. Don't mind the girl! There are better women for you (pointing at herself) in this big school!." Then she tried to approach Clyde and cling to him again.

Wisteria was walking along the corridors, again with her pizza box, and caught sight of the Slytherin girl who carelessly recruited her in the Clyde fan club not knowing that Wisteria was his cousin. She took the ribbon anyway, though she hid it in her pocket since it's so embarrassing.

Anyways, Wisteria realized that the crazy fan girl was talking to Clyde, holding him. The look on Clyde's face was familiar to Wisteria. She knew Clyde was annoyed. Slowly, Wisteria walked towards them. When they saw her, they all stared at her. "Long time no see, Clyde." she said curtly without bothering to change her dazed expression.

Lykke had her arms folled across her chest as she walked along the 5th floor corridor. She heard some wailing and proceeded round the corner with interest, only to find Eliza, the small girl she's kept coming across, trying to attach herself to Clyde, with his cousin also staring at the scene, and another who looked injured.
Lykke began to snigger behind him. "Ah Clyde, what have you been doing," she half teased, half joked, and knew very well this would aggrivate Eliza as she leant on arm on his shoulder. She gave a small nod to Wisteria, a girl she seemed to be coming across more and more often. "Any idea what's doing on here?" she asked them all, looking back to the girl with the wounds.

Clyde gave a heavy sigh as Lykke came to view. Why are there so many girls here? he asked himself, getting a little bit flustered by the ruckus everyone was doing. And Wisteria even came. Another headache, Clyde thought again and shoved everyone away. He didn't even bother to look at the wounded girl anymore.

"Eliza. I don't know what gotten into you, but I think you need to go to the hospital wing."
Clyde told Eliza and then quickly looked at Wisteria. "We'd talk later," and then he looked at Lykke. "Nothing much. Studying, at least." he answered her question.

Lykke rolled her eyes, wandering now in the direction of the wounded girl, "It wasn't supposed to be a question you actually answered Clyde." she said, wondering if it would look too strange if Lykke helped someone. "I don't even care what you do anymore. Why should i?" she asked, still facing away from him. The Dark Elites had been suffering recently, and to be honest Lykke could see it being thrown in the bin pretty soon all together. "You should take your..girlfriend away" Lykke gave another small snigger, "she needs you" she put on the mocking girly voice she'd heard before making her entrance, turning to show them she was faking it, and laughing.

Wisteria chuckled at what Lykke Wu said. "As if someone actually cares about what she does," she mumbled with a smirk and faced Clyde, stubbornly following him. "I bet no one cares about her at all," she whispered to her cousin and chuckled again. Wisteria was being her mean self again--well, to Lykke Wu, at least. She never liked the Slytherin girl. It was the first time in Hogwarts that Wisteria actually noticed someone other than her cousin. And it was Lykke Wu. Unfortunately, though, Wisteria's impression on Lykke was not a good one at all. She thought the girl was lame. "Don't worry, everyone understands your-- condition, Lykke." Wisteria told Lykke in a loud sweet voice. "Her condition as in--'being a freak'." she whispered to Clyde and giggled again.

Lykke caught the girl giggling about something behind her, and when she turned saw she was talking to Clyde, about her. After recent events Lykke knew she no longer had to be carful of what she did to the pizza-crazed girl, as she was only staying out of her way for Clyde. "Excuse me? My condition? Oh really, and what's that?" she said, getting up and walking over to her. "and believe it or not, alot of people care what i think!" she said, fuming. This was exactly what recently she'd been trying to avoid, so the girl only had herself to blame for this.
Lykke had been found to have been trying out her old hobby, and it was quite clear that no one in this school except Sakura even knew what that was. No one here had wanted to get to know her it seemed, and Lykke had just been telling herself that she didn't want to know them ether.

Quietly listening to what Lykke was saying, Clyde stood motionless and stared at her, almost wishing that she would soon stop talking. "I don't even care what you do anymore. Why should i?" Clyde sighed at that statement. I didn't ask her if she cared about what I do, he thought, decided to ignore her and started to walk again when his cousin suddenly came walking with him. Clyde stopped again.

Wisteria started to whisper insults about Lykke to Clyde. Somehow, Clyde thought she was a bit too evil, telling things like that. Well, he hated Lykke too, but it was rather surprising to Clyde that Wisteria and Lykke seemed to know each other.

"and believe it or not, alot of people care what i think!" Clyde thought it was a statement that would annoy Wisteria. He only waited for his cousin to talk again.

"You know, Lykke, there's a saying I'm sure you don't know." Wisteria exclaimed, smirking at Lykke. "It goes like this: 'People who boast about themselves actually are the opposite of what they are saying about themselves.'" Wisteria paused for a moment, staring straight at the girl. Wisteria thought that Clyde was too humble, not saying anything to his defense. And Wisteria thought that she would do it for him. That's what she loves doing anyway, so why not. And she hates Lykke Wu. "What you're saying is just another proof that no one really cares about what you do." Wisteria's smirk became a confident smile. She'd thought that the 'Ravenclaws are smart' is only a signature term for the sorting here in Hogwarts. But she really believes it now, looking at how mindless this Slytherin girl was.

"Oh really?" Lykke replied, speechless. She didn't know what to say. She only boasted about herself for one reason, and although she wasn't going to give into that so easily, she also knew so many people hadn't a clue what she was really like. Almost like a mask. That's what made her being a pureblood so interesting.

Lykke said nothing. Clearly Wisteria wasn't going to back down, and after having an idea, she wasn't going to risk making things worse between herself and Clyde. She looked at the faces around her quickly, wondering if she could just storm out.

Eliza Beth, feeling extremely flustered looked between all the girls as they arrived one by one. Stunned at the first girls reaction she clutched her knee. Being shoved backwards had jostled it and it made her eyes water. Sighing she realised that she wasn't going to get to the hospital wing any time soon so she blinked back the tears brewing, smiled as cheerfully as she could and gave a small wave. "Bye" she muttered and began limping back down the corridor not bothering to get her stuff back off Clyde. As she went she wiped her still bleeding hands on her robes and she bit her lip so hard it hurt.

Clyde watched silently again as his cousin argued with Lykke. And it was a bit of a shock when he heard Lykke's answer. Did it mean that she'd lost in this argument? There was no way Clyde would know, except, when they start to duel. It was something that Clyde wouldn't want to happen. It's completely idiotic, he thought only a few moments before he grabbed Wisteria's wrist and pull her away.

But before they could completely walk away, Clyde stopped midway. "You," he muttered, pertaining to Lykke. "it's a pain, but I don't want to have anything to do with you again. So please as much as possible, don't talk to me." It was some sort of a threat, only that it doesn't endanger Lykke. Clyde wanted to say it in a kinder way, though he cannot find any words that could say it the best. No matter. Think what you want to think. I don't care.

Lykke looked round at Clyde when he called her. What he said next just made her spirits sink even further. So he didn't want anything to do with her did he? Well she'd show him how difficult it was so leave her, he wouldn't be able to so easily even from his own accord. She turned on her heel and walked straight out the corridor, heading for one particular place in particular. She knew what she had to do to change his mind. They might not know her, but she certainly knew something about them. She didn't want to fight with Wisteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back