Pixie Longmire

quiet

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Once the day had gotten started enough and the common room had begun to fill up Pixie had headed outside. She was wandering, finding her own adventure where she needed to, and without speaking to many she was exploring the grounds of the school. In her last school they hadn't had a building like this, nor grounds like this. It hadn't been what she'd expected of a magical school, but her mind had given much wilder images of a school. But this was certainly more normal than she'd expected. Not quite what she'd known before magic but probably still normal enough in the magical scale of it. She had however in her searching found her way to the gardens which were a little barren given the time of year but a lot of it indicated a good deal of care was put into it. She wondered who looked after the grounds, did they have a gardener, did magical people need someone to look after the grounds or did it just happen. There seemed to be a bit with beehives which were painted in a way that screamed kids to Pixie. So maybe students did.

The Hogwarts gardens were a place Giraltus meant to go. Somewhere to draw intricate botanical elements to an abstract piece he was working on. However, he believed due to the current climate there would not be a vast beautiful scene like he imagined. The parchment and quill stayed in the dormitory for now. Today he would simply explore the area and scout for possible scenes to sketch in the future. Evidently it proved to be a good idea, as the garden was a little barren now. It was still gorgeous and held a higher standard of beauty than any community garden in his hometown.

As Giraltus walked through the area, he remembered to stay weary for anything that could eat him. His father warned him from a personal experience during his time at Hogwarts. Presently he noticed a younger student his age wandering as well. Deciding to speak up he said, “Hey there, what are you doing?”

Pixie was enjoying the gardens, though she had a lot of questions, she had to admit it was still nice to be there, it was quiet. The weather was wintery in a way she’d never really known. It was peaceful in a way that Pixie wasn’t all that used to. She noticed someone..but opted to ignore them, that was until they spoke to her. She felt her cheeks blush involuntarily, she was allowed to be there, this was just a garden right….no one had said anything about the gardens being off limits. She ducked her head and pushed a strand of hair from her eyes. ”I’m looking,” she managed to say but her voice was quiet, nervous, shaky. ”What about you?” she returned, if she wasn’t allowed to be here, nor was he, and he seemed to be about her age. So it wasn’t like he could give her into any trouble. So, if she was there and he was, then it probably was one of the allowed places to go.

He could feel a sense of nervousness wash over the girl as he approached with his question. Perhaps that's just who she was, someone more reserved. Perhaps a Ravenclaw? Maybe a Hufflepuff? "Also...looking." Giraltus said while keeping an eye out for possible threats. He didn't know what could happen at this mystical place and from the stories he's heard, perhaps it was best to keep alert. At least until he knew more about the ins and outs of the place.
"I'm scoping a spot to start my next drawing. I'd like to start when more things blooms, but I'm also afraid some of those things will bloom into something that would want to eat me!" He exclaimed, chuckling a little bit. He meant it as more of a joke, but also his young mind believed it was entirely possible to die out here.
"How do you like it at Hogwarts so far?" He asked.

Pixie narrowed her eyes slightly as he mirrored what she said. Also just looking...but he seemed to be glancing all over the place. Was he looking for something, and not just looking. She didn’t really think she wanted to know. He seemed weird and she didn’t want to get into it with him. He then went into a little more detail, looking for a place to draw, for when the plants would come into bloom. She didn’t think that any of the blooms would eat them but then she hadn’t thought that possible. She didn’t know what things were lurking in this world and she was admittedly a little nervous to find out. At the question she gave a little shrug, ”it’s not quite the witches hut I was imagining,” she continued to speak quietly, but given it was just the two of them, and he had at least tried to ease her worries, she could be nice. ”You?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back