Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
School had started and she was slowly getting her first success and it was good. Andrea was still trying to escape Ajaccio, afraid to admit that she had feelings for him and in the end Andrea would remain a fool. Because she was still in pain when he was dancing with someone other than him. Did she feel like a loser, who has lost her best friend? It was forgotten and foolish to invite another. She felt lonely and now Andrea was holding a stone in her hand and throwing it towards the lake. To get angry at the whole world still for her incomprehensible emotions and she was not understood. Andrea breathed fresh air and tried to understand that it was time to forget everything and live on. The girl crossed her arms and looked at the lake. She was really a failure who couldn't solve it all.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio was having a good start to the year, he’d had a good break and there were just a lot good things that he could be doing, but there was just a little bit of a holdover, things between him and Andy had never gotten better since her return, he knew it his fault, but he was so in his mind bad at being a friend that of course it would his fault. But in all of the attempts to improve it, perhaps his only fault there was just letting it go when Andy wasn’t ready. She’d been weird with him. He was heading outside and spotted her by the lake, he was sure that this would be the end of their friendship and he was said, she had been his first best friend, with Nicole being his first friend ever. He had friends, more friends now, but this was still holding over him, ”Hey Andy,” he greeted as he approached her.

"Hey!"She was trying her self be ready end friendship but now she take the rock and threw it towards the lake. .

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio watched Andy for a moment as she threw another rock out onto the water and gave a little smile. ”Hey,” he said. ”How are you?” he couldn’t believe how awkward things had gotten between them, that this interaction would feel as weird as it did. They had once been best friends, and he would’ve thought by this interactions they’d never once spoken before. It was all his fault but he still felt a great pity over how it had turned out.

She take again rock her hand and trown the lake and looked how the rock down. Andrea was ready tell him and Chloe was right and she needed tell him but she was not tell him about her crush to his best friend."I'm fine and how about you? I'm glad you here and we need to talk" She know that was rigjt and do for best and they was not more spend time together and what happened to Valentin ball and she can't forgive him and how she was stupid feel and she feel like a loser. "You know where are not best friends enymore and friends to. I was think, i am ready end our friendship and i know you think the same. " She told him with a little grin and waited his answer.

Ajaccio nodded at her words. He had thought this was coming but it really made it no easier to hear. He would always want to be Andy’s friend, but it was true that things were strained and difficult between them so he would respect that maybe they weren’t destined to be best friends anymore right now. He nodded. ”Okay, Andy, if that’s what you want to do, then we should.” he said, he felt pretty heartbroken at the words, not understanding how she was managing to grin really at them no longer being friends. ”I’m sorry, for what it’s worth. I wasn’t a very good friend to you, and you deserved better, deserve better,” he then said. ”If in a couple of years you want to try hanging out again, I’d be happy to,”

"Thanky, Ajax for understanding to me and i realy apriciate!" She was finaly relief when she told him and still was more thing told him if he remember. "Just remember if you ask somoune to out please don't forgot and other people get realy hurt" She told him remaind him about Valentin's dance and how she was feel. Mayby he will be listened to her and next time don't do that a thing. "I not sure Ajax, i missed up things and i liked you more than a friend and i'm sorry to!" Finaly she told him and Andy take deep breath. She finaly was free from all secrets. "Mayby later, when time come and then we will se" She smiled him and take again the rock and trowned to the lake.

Ajaccio felt a little redness grace his cheeks at her reminder. Really he hadn’t meant to, and worse he hadn’t thought she would be that upset about it. They’d been good friends, but that shouldn’t have ended it all. He had also thought that she should’ve been more clear about the fact it had hurt her. ”I know, I’ll be more careful. You should’ve told me that it upset you so much,” he didn’t want to pass the blame, since he knew it sat firmly with him, but perhaps this could’ve been handled better afterwards if she’d been clear with him about what she needed. He was a little surprised when she said she liked him as more than a friend. ”Really? ” he had never really felt that way about Andy, she was and had always just been a good friend to him. He hadn’t seen her romantically, but, with that was the fact they’d be young at the time. ”Down the line, we’ll see,” he didn’t want to say that he hoped so, because he didn’t want to presume anything. ”I think we should still be friendly though, we have mutual friends,”

Andy looked fo Ajaccio and she didn't know why he wanted her about her feelings and he was bisy about shcool popularity. "I not sure and we spend so much a small time! I remember first year how was so diffirent." She told him and Andy needed tell this to and what happened to then ans mayby she was fault and bothered him? Andy didn't know and she still wanted understand some think theyr friendship. "I'm sorry!" She know that Ajaccio didn't feel the same thing as her. She first time agreed her feelings and she feel so gilty right now.
"I not sure Ajaccio, becouse it's hard right now be with you and i need a time. What will be change if we sty friends? " She wanted know answer and she don't wanted bothered him.

Ajaccio shrugged, ”We got busy Andy, you know, with other people, school, life,” he said with a little shrug, that was the only thing he could think to say. But at her last question he shook his head, ”I’m not saying we should stay friends, I’m saying we should be friendly. Like if you’re hanging out with Chloe for example and I come over and say Hi, then we have to act civil, friendly. So it doesn't make other people feel awkward?” he didn’t expect her to want to act like the best of friends or even be friends, he didn’t think they were at that point yet and he didn’t want to force it. He also just didn’t want her to feel like they couldn’t be around each other if they had mutual friends.

She didn't know how was time bisy with friends. Andy always was alone here at Hogwarts and she didn't know why she was spend time coomon room alone and no more friends. Ajax didn't know how was be alone all the time. She have Chloe yes but they was no close friends but only good friends. "I'm so done! Have grate life" She didn't wanna tell him about lonely time and she was a weird here at Hogwarts. Andy don't wanted fight with him and she decide walk away and go back to Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back