Lost and Found

Allen DeNiro

OOC First Name
madz
This was it, this place, wherever this place was. This is where they lived. Allen cut the ignition to his Toyota Camry. He pushed forward, peering from the window of his car. From the looks of it, from what he could make out, they sure preferred their Victorian home pink. Allen got out of his car and locked it. Salem, was a city he not too familiar with. Besides occasionally driving by, Allen stayed out of this place. And for a long time, he had avoid it for many reasons. One of them having to do with a man that was locked away in South Walpole prison. A father he hardly knew used to run these parts and part of South End. Allen had known of him, however, personally he never knew the man himself. That wasn't the reason for his visit today here, he didn't care for the man that abounded his mother, never telling her that he was married. Allen had other reasons for coming to Salem. In realness, it was only one but he was about to be shocked out of his mind. Allen enter the shop, rang the bell up front and waited in the tiny shop. He thought it was an odd looking gift shop of some sort, he would've went on browsing but this wasn't why he was here. Before he went looking everywhere, he needed to meet someone for the first time in his life.

Atkin was staying at Lucca's for a short holiday. It had been his routine to spend holidays at both Aliviah's and Lucca's families. He was already treated like family. Just like family, the Gryffindor helped around as much as he could. So here he was, in the gift shop owned by Luc's family. He was bent, taking out the merchandise that arrived the other day. He would love to use magic to make his task easier but seeing as he was still underage and the shop had muggle customers, the risk was too great to take. He had just straightened his back before moving to open another box when the bell rang which signaled a customer. Atkin went to the front to attend to the customer. "Hello,how can I help you?", he asked with a polite smile. The man seemed to look vaguely familiar although it was their first encounter.

"Ah, hi?" The man was counting on getting the woman who own the shop at first try. He gazes down at the teen, studying him for a second. He sought out to see any resemblance with his dad, or him. He saw none. Just in case, "Hi, are you related to the lady who runs this shop?" He inquired, seeking if there was any connection he was missing. "I'm looking for her, I'm an old friend..." He doesn't say who he was for safety measures. There no telling who his dad had a family with. He didn't know the guy. He wouldn't know this family. Allen, tap the counter edges, a bit nervous. "Think you can help me out in finding her?"

Atkin politely smiled although he was confused by the question the man answered. Technically, it was not a question an ordinary customer would ask. Nevertheless, the Gryffindor maintained his composure and nodded in response. "Yes, sir. I am classmates with her younger brother.", he gestured with his thumb at the back. "I could check if either of them were at the back now." He started to move away from the counter and grabbed a chair. "Please have a seat.", he offered, his manners always there.

Right in the moment of chair being offered came Lucca with a box of stones and tarot cards. They were to be sorted out and fashioned up front of the shop. Lucca dropped the box right on the counter. "Atkin, help me out with this stuff! My sister really pushing it with the free labor." The boy complained. Lucca tore open the box, revealing the goods to be sold at the shop. Lucca, oblivious kept up his task. "Atkin?" Lucca shoved the box closed as he's aware of the man in the shop. "Oh hell, where are my manners? Welcome, can we help you with something?" Lucca, says a minute late for the party. Lucca stands next to Atkin, a little confused. "Oh, we don't do readings today."

"Younger brother?" parroted the man. He didn't have time decipher this. Another kid came out of the back room. Allen, wouldn't be able to question the first boy alone. No, he was staring down another teen who might as well be a lost relative to him. Allen took the offered seat, he sat down with a head full of questions. Readings? Salem, of course it makes sense. Allen went silent, then, he spoke up again. "Maya, she my sister, and you, must be my brother?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back