Lost and Found

Grezhen wondered how sheltered Callisto and her family were from the muggle world, before he smiled even more, and debated on whether or not he should be wanting to laugh at her right now. That might be a little rude so he chose not to laugh, but it was easy to tell that he was on the verge on laughing. "Yeah, those things are real. They are all over the place in the muggle world. I have, and they are complicated to even run. It is pretty amazing." Grezhen just loved everything within the muggle world, it was all just so fascinating to him. No one could convince him otherwise that it was not. Muggle world was not a place for him to constantly be in though, because of what he was. Even if the wizarding world shunned him, he didn't care, he could explain things better if they questioned him opposed to saying what he was making all of the time instead of trying to explain it to muggles. Mixing and making his own medicine would have brought up some interesting things, something that he would not want to get into that much. There was not much that he could do in the muggle world except work on cars like he loved and adored. But he had stopped that now, since he had needed a wizarding job to get his brother and adopted daughter things for school. Grezhen didn't mind doing things like that, but once they graduated, maybe he would swing both jobs. When Callisto apologized for those past marriages, he looked down at his hands for a moment, where a ring used to sit. It was quite all right, neither ended on bad terms so there was nothing to really be sorry for. Grezhen shrugged before he looked over at her once more and he smiled gently, "No need to be sorry at all. It was obviously not meant to be." He seemed so laid back with the fact that two marriages failed, probably because of him too. But the blame was upon his shoulders, he learned to live with it, and go on with his life. "Don't promise anything like that. It would be a waste of a promise. Maybe you just need some practice." A few trial runs on dating should be like, nothing to her. She was good at taking care of someone, and who didn't want to be pampered? Any man would want a woman like that. Even if Grezhen liked it, he would feel like he was holding the woman back from a greater purpose, like if she wanted a job, or needed something to help her relieve stress.

However if Callisto did start bringing guys in, then she would have to get him approved by her sisters since they live here too, and would need to approve of the male. He didn't know what Emerald thought of him but Isabella wanted him around a lot. So he was welcome here as far as he knew. Grezhen knew that he would have to get a woman that his family would approve of. That would be hard cause of what he was. Callisto called him brave, and Grezhen gave her an odd look before she explained herself. And then asked how he managed to be confident in himself. Grezhen could explain to her what he felt on the situation, and how he lived day by day, as a werewolf and blind in one eye. "Now I wouldn't call myself brave at all. But here is how I think of today. I could sit around and wallow in self pity, because what I have can't be fixed. Or, I could buck up, and help those that are in the same predicament as me, whether it would be with an injury that damages a body part forever, or being a werewolf. So I chose the latter." Grezhedn shrugged, and the way that he dealt with what he did was easy, he just helped others, because helping others made him feel good. So he felt better about what he was if he could help others deal with what happened to them. He was just happy that he had not attacked anyone, as far as he was aware. Grezhen laughed and he shrugged, "I have good anti-aging products." He was joking of course, since he never used those things at all. But he was surprised that Callisto was as young as she was, since he was old enough to be like, her dad. Grezhen could tell that what he was doing was getting to her, but it was not like he was going to stop. He wanted to take care of her for once, and he laughed some more when she said that he was more like a big puppy and she was not scared of him. Grezhen put his drink down before he got up, and he started to walk as he said with a mischievous smirk, "Oh no, I am going in the kitchen to go cook for you now, what are you going to do?" Grezhen could start running if she did try to stop him, and he was a fast runner thanks to what he was. Plus it was getting nearer to the full moon, where he was more energetic. A very good and large steak, rare, sounded just wonderful to him. He wanted one, and he wanted to make Callisto something good too.

Callisto tried to picture what it would be like driving in one of those cars. Callisto could barely handle herself on a broom let alone something like that. The redhead turned to her new found friend and smiled softly at him. "Maybe one day, you could take me for a ride in one of those car things. I've never been in one before. It looks really cool." Callisto loved to try new things. The muggle world was so foreign to her. But that was what almost made it magical in her eyes. It was something she wasn't used to. It was really cool that Grezhen was raised up in that kind of world. Callisto didn't know anyone else but him who knew as much about the muggle world. Callisto didn't know anyone but her family. Her brothers hated muggles, Emerald tended to avoid them at any cost, and Isabella was much too young. Her world was secluded and hidden. So far Grezhen was the only man that had come into her world. The only one that bothered to stick around at least. Callisto had considered it a million times over that she should get a job like Emerald and get out. Maybe then she would make some friends and stop having to worry about being so lonely here. One day Emerald might get married and would move out. Same with Isabella whom was already gone most of the year. Right now Callisto was feeling more lonely than she was years ago. "Well maybe, the right one for you is still out there then. I still feel bad though. That is a lot of...unfortunate things to go through." Callisto frowned. She felt bad for him. He was such a nice guy. He didn't deserve such things happening to him in his life. "Practice? How on earth would I practice something like that Grezhen?" Callisto questioned. Of course she was willing to give it a try. But she had no idea how she would even begin to do that sort of thing. It was a mess. Callisto had no idea how to date. Not even the slightest bit. A part of her was too shy to even consider being that close and intimate with someone.

"No wonder Isabella was so keen on having you stay around. You're so positive. It's a real mood lifter." Callisto gushed. She saw what made Isabella so keen on having him around. The young girl needed more of an outlook in her life. After all, she had no parents and half of her family was missing with Iulian and Seth always being gone. Isabella didn't really have any friends here. They were so secluded in the woods, it was easy to see why she had no one to really talk to but the strangers she met lurking through the woods. Sadly that might have been what made her into the mean little girl she was today. Always being alone. Callisto wished that she was able to help her sister more than she usually did. But there was only so much she could do when her sister was always out and keeping to herself about how she felt. "You should share them." Isabella teased. She was too young for those kinds of things. But one day she would need them. Maybe if she started using those sort of products now she would look like Grezhen did now. He still looked very young for someone being as old as he said he was. Callisto stood up from the couch. She refused to let him cater to her. It was like she was losing control on something she felt so strongly about. Callisto practically jumped on Grezhen. "No! You need to relax!" Callisto figured that her small frame and weight would do little to slow him down if he really wanted to go into the kitchen. But she could at least distract him for a moment. After all she was hanging onto him.

Grezhen thought for a moment, before he remembered that he had his license, and that he would not have to get it renewed for some time. That was good for him then. He could take her driving one day, but not too sure if he would let Callisto drive his car at all. "I think that I can do that for you of course. It is better when it does not have a top, and along the beach." The warm breeze was rather good, and hair going around everywhere, it was one of the most fun things that he had ever experienced in his life. While she was not used to the muggle world like he was, he could introduce her to so many things, and Grezhen would be honest about everything. The muggle world was enchanting to him, and it almost made him feel normal. Though that was the thing, he would never be normal, not with his condition and him knowing magic. Grezhen did not belong in the muggle world, and the magical world made him feel like he did not belong there either. Was there any other worlds out there that he could belong in? Perhaps he could have his own world though. He wanted to have one of his own, perhaps a family but after his first wife, he was scared to even have a family. Grezhen wanted to not be lonely anymore, and right now, being with Callisto was really helping, like there were magical sparks between them. Surely he was not falling for her so soon though. "I believe that she is, somewhere. Perhaps I will find her, or even, I might have already but I just can't see it just yet. I am fine with it now, everything happened so long ago, and it is key to live day by day like you will die tomorrow." That was a good idea, how would she practice dating? Well both of them needed the practice. Perhaps they could practice on each other? "I need to practice too, so we can teach other how to date people again?" It was definitely worth a shot, so he thought that it could really help the both of them if they practiced and then got out there. Although he was nervous about dating too.

"I am a positive guy, and one might not even think of me like that, but alas, here I am," said the werewolf with a charming smile on his face. It was just the way that he was. He wondered how Isabella was doing at Hogwarts, and thought that she would be making a lot of friends. Isabella seemed to be a sweet girl, even though he did not know the mean side that she tended to have. Grezhen was ignorant of that, or oblivious, whichever definition fitted him the best. Grezhen though was deeply concerned for Callisto. She did not have a kid to take care of anymore, much like himself. Grezhen had been used to it for some time now. He would need to teach Callisto some guidelines to keep herself from going crazy, like taking care of a vineyard was not enough for that woman. Grezhen laughed a deep laugh when she said that he should share some with her. She was beautiful as she was right now, "Callisto, you don't need anything like that, you look like you could pass for a teenager." That almost sounded weird the way he said it but he looked away at that point. Although when he was on his way to cater for her, Grezhen was definitely not expecting what would happen next. Callisto pounced on his back, and it caught him so off guard, he went tumbling to the ground on his hands and knees. He reached around and had a good grip on her thighs to hold her in place before he laughed, "Really? Me, relax? Come on, I was a Slytherin, I can get competitive. But if you insist." He rose back up on his feet, basically giving her a ride on his back into the kitchen. Like that was going to stop him from catering her.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back