Losing my mind. Hello dear sister.

Kumiko Tanaka

[color=00ccff]Cause I'm Losing My Head[/color]
I'M LOSING MY MIND !
25-2.png
25-1.png

[color=ff0076]I'm Losing Control Of Myself This Time.[/color]
[color=30ff00]____________________________________________[/color]
[color=ff0000]H[/color][color=ff8f00]I[/color]K[color=f9ff00]A[/color][color=38ff00]R[/color][color=00b3ff]I[/color][color=ff00a0]![/color] the one person Kumiko wanted to see right now. She had heard news of her sisters impending nuptuals and she wanted to hear first hand, from her favourite sister, of what was happening. She had known for sometime that Hikari was in a relationship but she hadn't known with whom this relationship was. She was definatley excited, to say the least. She could barely contain her excitement as she apparated to her sisters house in New Zealand and knocked on the door. She knew very little about the soon-to-be groom, but that was why she was here. To catch up with her beloved sister and to hear all about what she had been doing for the seven or eight years Kumiko had been away. Of course they had exchanged owls, but that was rarely as Kumi was often a very busy girl. She had been all over the place doing all sorts of things. Of course the news of Emiko had greatly upset her, but she was sure that Hikari had been affected the most. She shook here head and straightened her already neat shirt. Her white jeans contrasted the blue/black top she wore, but she liked the more westernised feel it gave her. Kumi was the more westernised of the siblings, while Hikari was the most European, so she had to say she was alittle surprised to see Hikari living in such a place. Especially one with some many muggles. She spat at the word and knocked on the door again. Impatient to see her sister. She wanted to surprise her. She hadn't seen her in years and she hoped that her presence would be a welcome one.

So do you like this template? Oh good. 'Cause it was made by the damn fine Arro at Caution! That is all.​

Hikari smiled as she sat down in the dining room with her cup of western tea. Lemon flavour, it gave her a little bit of an edge. The deatheater-in-training sighed with comtempt as she sipped the tea. She liked her new house, it was large and beautiful, the furnature was new, expensive, and very nice, it matched the decore perfectly. Though the house seemed to scream 'welcome!' the occupants were far from welcoming to strangers. Hikari and Noah were pure-bloods and didn't just let anyone into their home, they had to be pure, or damn close to it, even then, Hikari and Noah wouldn't let any old pure-blood into their home, only pure-bloods that shared their veiws, their rightful views. Only pure-bloods that looked out for the magical community were allowed in this house. She sighed contently and sat her tea on the table, she stood up and paced the floor. She missed Noah. She wanted him home. She felt nervous when he was not with her. She always felt that he was in danger, mainly because she was training to be a deatheater, what if he got caught up in the wrong crowd? Aurors were horrible blood traitors, most of them probably weren't even pure-bloods, how sickening! What if her dear Noah ran into scum like that? She didn't want to think about it. She ran her hands through her long black hair and sighed, slowly closing her eyes. They snapped back open when a knock was heard at the door. Noah? No... he wouldn't have knocked, he would have just apparated inside and hugged her and kissed her and hugged her some more. She quickly took a sip of her tea, cursing when she heard another knock. Did the person have no patcience? She swiftly walked to the door and yanked it open, ready to yell at the muggle that dared knock on her door. But she stopped herself before she even thought of what she say. Kumiko! Kumiko? What was Kumiko here for? Her dear older sister was visiting? How lovely! "Kumiko?" She asked, shock and excitment in her voice. She narrowed her eyes and glared at some nosey muggle, who then ran off. "Disgusting creature..." She muttered, returning her eyes to Kumi. "Come in," She said, ushering her older sister inside and closing the door, leading her sister to the dining room. "What are you doing here? How long have you been in New Zealand?" She asked, pulling out a seat and pouring a cup of tea, she remembered that her sister drank lemon tea, in fact, it was Kumiko that introduced Hikari to lemon flavoured tea. "How have you been?" She added, placing the cup in front of her sister and sitting down across from her, sipping her own cup.

[color=ff0000]A[/color][color=ff8f00]S[/color] [color=f9ff00]B[/color][color=38ff00]E[/color][color=00b3ff]F[/color][color=9400ff]O[/color][color=c700ff]R[/color][color=ff00a0]E[/color] Kumiko had expected Hikari to be surprised by her presence and she was glad that she was welcomed. She sneered over her shoulder at the muggle who had dared to intrude on their personal space and shivered with disgust as she thought about his filthy muggle face. She couldn't believe his nerve. She spat again before embracing her sister as she stepped through the door. "Hika, my dear sister. How can you live in this place?! It is crawling with Mud-bloods and filthy half breeds!" She exclaimed as she followed her younger sister into the dining room. The house was quite nice considering the area it occupied. She turned up her nose as she looked out the window to see a woman walking along with her children. Filthy muggles. The lot of them. They didn't deserve to exist. They deserved to be erradicated from the earth. She scoffed and looked at Hikari with sypathetic eyes. "I cannot understand how you can stand to live here. Is this the wish of your fiance? Does he wish to live amongst muggles? Are you like Emiko? Do you love an unpure?" She asked slowly ready to disown her sister at a seconds notice. She was not going to answer the questions of her sister without first having the answers to her own question. It was not like Hikari to be here. Why was she living in a house in a muggle infested area? Why did she not live in the Hitachiin manor? Or atleast with other Pure-bloods? Kumiko would be saddened if any of Hikari's answers were yes. She didn't want to have to erase her sister from her life, but she had done with Emiko, or atleast she was going too, and so she would for Hikari as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back