Losing Control

Koaru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Broken
[adminapproval=8054599]

Muggles they where everywhere. Those disease ridden creatures where everywhere. Trying to become like Koaru and his family. The worst of them where the ones that had found a way to steal magic. They had to be stopped. They had to be destroyed. His lovely Adira was in danger because of them. She hadn't said it but Koaru knew that was the reason that she wanted him to kill all the muggle borns. Once he had showed her that he was powerful enough to protect her she would marry him. She had promised. But how was Koaru going to manage to kill them all? That was the problem. As he paced the halls of Koshiba Manor he heard his daughter tell a maid that she was going to bathe and put Aine to bed.

At once an idea came to him. Hurrying to his study Koaru started to write. Looking down at the letter Koaru realized that his hand writing was nothing like Eden's pushing the parchment off the desk Koaru tried again this time using his wand to make the quill move across the parchment coping Eden's hand writing perfectly. Once the link was dry Koaru had Eden's bald eagle brought to him. "Alright Tudor make sure that this gets to Kida and no one else." Koaru opened the window and the eagle flew out letting out a piercing call into the dark. Exiting the study Koaru passed by Eden's room and put a muffling charm on the room so that no sound would enter it. Going back downstairs Koaru took up a seat in the Entry Hall to wait.
The Letter said:
Kida,

It has been far to long since the last time we have hung out. I have arranged for Haruhi to watch Aine. Why don't you come over to Koshiba Manor and from there we could get a drink or two. If you would like you can bring Scarlet. Haruhi hasn't seen her in a while and she said she would be more than happy to look after her.

Eden Silverback

Sometimes Life is taken for granted that you don’t realise what you have until it’s gone, and even worse, you don’t enjoy what you have. A little rope swing had to be Kida’s Favourite place out of the many she had claimed from her God Father’s old house, for some reason just being near the Big old Willow was like they were in another world. Scarlet loved it there, it was relaxing and she liked to sit on Kida’s lap in the swing, this swing was where she sat when Icarus first stormed out on her when he found about Scarlet, This swing was where she first sat when she moved in and most of the time while she was pregnant waiting and deciding what her new life would be like.
Scarlet’s small head was resting against Kida’s chest as she swung gently backwards and forwards on the old wooden swing, her soft dark browny black hair was growing so quickly it was down to her shoulders already, Kida smiled at Scarlet which she swung, she couldn’t believe that she was almost 1 year old. The Tender moment would stay with Kida forever; she never really had time just to sit and spend time with Scarlet and today wouldn’t be any different. The moment was short lived when she heard an eagle overhead, Scarlet was half asleep in Kida’s arms when she stood up Scarlet cooed quietly in a small protest but settled down to sleep back on her mother’s chest, Kida moved Scarlet gently and moved her to sit on her hip. Moving her free arm extended for the Eagle to land. Kida stared at the eagle as if to say ‘I dare you to make noise’ and luckily the Eagle understood the last thing she needed was Scarlet crying from being woken up by the piercing caw of the bald eagle. Kida smiled as she turned around and knelt down on the soft grass so the Eagle could jump onto the seat since she only had one hand 'Thank you Tudor' she said as she removed the letter from her Best Friends Eagles claw. Kida still laughed whenever she thought of Eden buying the Eagle, She could never do anything by half measures she always had to go all out and get a bald Eagle instead of a simple owl. Kida looked up to the branches of the tree where her Pitch black owl perched in a half sleep 'No Bothering Notte okay Tudor' she said to the Eagle who seemed to be ready to chase the owl around which he did on a regular occasion, Luckily for Notte he was rather large and only a slightly smaller than the Eagle. The Brunette sighed as Scarlet started to stir, she was being moved around too much and didn’t like it, such a stubborn child. Kida stood up from where she knelt and sighed, shrugging off the light woollen throw that was around her shoulders and wrapping it around Scarlet and still holding the letter in her hand, she knew Eden wouldn’t be too upset that she didn’t read it straight away, after all she was the one who had been MIA for almost a Month now.

Long strides carried the Witch from the tree to the house in no time at all, Scarlet was awake by now and started to try to talk to Kida, she wanted food, Kida often wondered if she should build a tree house in her favourite tree fully equipped with everything needed, that way at least she didn’t have to walk as far to get Scarlet some food. Quickly walking into the Kitchen she sniffed the air experimentally 'Ashton, Stop Smoking in my House' she called out, Ever since Ashton Joined the band with Scarlets Father he had taking up smoking, rarely he smoked illicit substances but he was sticking to tobacco. Kida walked into the kitchen and put Scarlet in a high chair before pulling out some food for her, she was alive and wriggling now. Pulling up a chair next to Scarlet Kid sighed as she put the bowl in front of her and smiled At her Daughter who was looking at the bowl in surprise as if to say ’am I really getting that!’ Kida handed Scarlet a slice of apple from the bowl and she happily started to munch on it while Kida read the letter from Eden.

The Letter said:
Kida,

It has been far to long since the last time we have hung out. I have arranged for Haruhi to watch Aine. Why don't you come over to Koshiba Manor and from there we could get a drink or two. If you would like you can bring Scarlet. Haruhi hasn't seen her in a while and she said she would be more than happy to look after her.

Eden Silverback

Folding up the Letter Kida sighed, she was hoping for a mother daughter day but Eden’s letter seemed very important so she would have to postpone until another day. Kida got up off her chair, handing Scarlet another slice of apple in the process and made her way to the Kitchen door, poking her head out she could see Perseus her younger Half-brother in the lounge room with the dullest expression on his face, Kida shook her head 'Perseus, Come here please and get Ashton' she said making sure that he got up before she went back into the Kitchen to see Scarlet throwing her slice of apple across the room, Kida scowled and smiled, she was glad her daughter had such a powerful arm but cleaning up food and toys from being thrown across rooms wasn’t fun. Even though Eden had suggested to Bring Scarlet she would spend half the time trying to enjoy herself when her thought went straight to Scarlet, she decided just to let her sleep at her house with her Brothers, to her being in her own environment would keep her happy.
Kida picked up the apple and fed Scarlet another one but Scarlet seemed more interested in smudging it on the bench and she sighed 'You could just say that you’re had enough Scarlet' she said. The Kitchen door swung open and Perseus walked in followed by Ashton who was half dressed, Kida shook her head and pulled her wand out flicking it at Ashton and dousing him with water 'Time to wake up properly Ashton, I have something important to ask both of you. And since you live in my House Ashton, I don’t care if you’re my Older Half Brother, you’re not complaining about what I’m about to ask you to do' she said as she picked Scarlet out of her high chair and rested her on her hip. Kida knew she could trust her half-brothers but sometimes she often wondered, they were only related by a cheating mother who hated them all so you had to wonder if she could be trusted. 'Eden has sent me a letter want wants to Catch up, and since she's been MIA for the past month i'm going to go. I am going to need you to be responsible…' Kida made a point of looking at Ashton 'and take care of her while I’m gone, I should only be gone for a couple of hours… besides think of it as.. Life Training' she added with a cheeky smile. Kida handed over Scarlet to Ashton who had dried himself off and kissed her on the forehead 'I will be back later and I will bring junk food, how’s that for more incentive, I don’t want either of you to leave the house with her, And I don’t care Ashton if you want to pick up chicks by playing the “Caring Father” Role, You’re not to leave this house, believe me I will know if you have. Here’s your first warning, if I find that she has left the house or is not cared for, I will transfigure it into rocks.. Understood' Kida said making sure they understood the depth of what her request meant.

Kida leaned down and Kissed Perseus on the head and leaned up to Kiss Ashton on the Cheek, 'No Smoking or Drinking near her, Play with her for the next half hour and put her in her bed, she will fall asleep soon enough' she said before she passed them 'Watson will be on Dial if you need him, he’s keeping an eye on you.' she added before she went to her room to get changed into something more presentable, she knew that when she went to the Koshiba’s she had to wear something a bit more upper class, they always had a problem with how she looked or something along those lines so she always tried her best to be more suitable so there weren’t many problems Between Them so she could still see her best friend. Kida quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans, Pumps and a butterfly T-shirt so she looked semi decent but still casual and made her way back downstairs with her bag and keys, She liked to drive when she had the chance, transporting by Apparation, Floo or Broomstick got boring after a while, well not the Broomstick but it still was nice to use some Muggle Transportation. Kida ran past the boys and kissed Scarlet on the head again before waving them goodbye 'I’ll only be gone 2 hours Tops, Remember to call Watson if anything goes wrong' she said as she shut the door behind her and locked it from the Outside, Knowing Ashton he probably lost his key and wouldn’t be bothered trying to unlock it.

Walking up the warm hillside Kida mentally made a check list that she needed to do some gardening before her back yard turned too much like the forest surrounding it, her mini pitch in the back was getting so unused that the hoops were starting to grow over with vines. Kida opened up the Garage which was located closer to the back of the property and smiled at the 1969 Datsun 2000 Sport which was sitting there in prime condition waiting to be driven. Kida opened the door and strapped herself in turning the car on and enjoying the rumble of the historic engine. Smiling as she pulled out of the Garage she made her way down the hill and wished she could protect the house with a no harm charm so that everyone would be safe while she was gone, but she knew all she could do was worry and wait until she was back with her little girl.
…​
The Drive was amazing she always enjoyed driving her Datsun, the wind in her hair and the sound of the engine always turned heads, she had to take Eden for a spin one day, she would enjoy it so much. Pulling up on one of the side streets near Eden’s house Kida studied her surroundings, she always felt uncomfortable near the Koshiba manor, Dark Wizards had been spotted in these parts and for someone with her blood it was dangerous. Stepping out of her car and locked the doors and looked around her, no one could see her so with one quick movement she could feel her body compacting and fur sprouting along her arms, her face was changing and so were her eyes, they were becoming sharper and her sense of smell heightened. Kida shook out and started to walk on all four paws towards the Koshiba residence, her black fur needed a bit of a clean but she hadn’t dare go animagus near Scarlet in case she scared her, the last thing she wanted was her Daughter to be scared of her mother, maybe when she was a few years older she would show her what she was capable of. Kida never had time to clean her fur either, she desperately needed someone to go at her with a hose, her Fur looked clean and healthy but to her she felt odd, maybe it was just not being 100% comfortable with wolf fur, Kida shrugged it off which looked rather odd in Wolf form and continued to trod towards the Koshiba manor, her Hazel eyes looking around at everything around her. As she got closer to the manor she sniffed around, she couldn’t smell anything dangerous so she quickly squeezed her small frame through the bars in the gate, sniffing the air she continued to trot up to the front door, Kida was always concerned about being seen going to the Koshiba Manor, it’s not every day you find an almost fully black wolf walking around these parts. But maybe with Wizards being around it was normal, she still liked to be hidden, better to be safe than sorry. Transfiguring back into her Regular form Kida shook herself out, adjusting to the loss of her heightened senses. Kida knocked on the door and waited patiently, usually a maid would collect her or Eden herself so she braced herself for either a Scream or a hug or to present herself in the proper manor and be guided to Eden’s Bedroom. Kida tussled her hair so it looked more presentable and waited.[/color]

What was taking her so long? Had she decided that she wasn't going to come? Tudor had returned almost an hour ago with no note at all. What if Kida had sent a note some other way and told Eden that she could not make it? If she did than Eden would have been confused as to what her best friend was talking about. At that thought Koaru had gone upstairs to check on Eden and Aine. Eden was still in the bath but Aine was sound asleep. Double checking his spell Koaru had finally decided that there was no way Eden would hear anything. Heading back downstairs Koaru felt something break past the enchantment that was on his gate. Getting ready to send out the Death Eaters that stayed at the house Koaru realized that it must be Kida. It had to be Kida if it wasn't her Koaru swore that he was going to kill whoever it was.

Soon the doorbell rang. Waving the maids out of the room Koaru went and answered the door himself. Almost at once he wanted to slam the door on her face. She smelled like a nasty musty dog. How could Eden stand to hang around her? Not only where muggles ugly diseased creatures but they smelled like dogs. Koaru knew that he couldn't force himself to look pleased to see Kida but he could try and be nice. Koaru was such a nice man. This unworthy muggle would get to enjoy the kindness of a pure blood and than she would die. Kida she feel honored that Koaru had decided that she would be the first muggle born he was going to kill. Of course he would make her understand that she had to die. Every last one of them had to die so that he could ensure the safety of his one true love. Realizing that he had left Kida standing outside for longer than was normal Koaru hurried to get the door. "Good evening Ms. Frost. Please follow me into the sitting room. Eden is still getting ready and Aine is asleep it seems she has a slight head cold so Eden doesn't want anyone waking her up." Koaru said this as he walked away knowing that Kida would follow. Yes he would take her into the sitting room and from there he would kill her.

Wait he couldn't kill her so fast if he did than she would never understand Koaru's reasoning. No Koaru would have to take her and keep her somewhere safe. Than he could question her and kill her. After she understood of course. He hoped that Eden wouldn't be to upset about her little friend dying but if she was Koaru could just buy Eden a new friend. All in all Koaru was going to be doing a good thing. Eden was a married women now she was to old to be playing with muggles. It was cute when she was younger, but now it was just silly. "Please have a seat mud er Ms Frost." Koaru said catching himself before he called her a mudblood. She knew that he didn't like her but if he upset her than she might leave and than Koaru's chances would be ruined.

The Door swung open and Kida was surprised to see Koaru standing in front of her, she thought that in the Koshiba family he was far too high up to answer a door, and normally a maid would do it. Kida bit her lip slightly and smiled he seemed to stand there for a bit and she wondered if there was something she was missing, was she meant to announce herself or something.
Koaru begun talking and a wave of relief washed over her.
Once invited inside she followed the man to the sitting room, her pumps clicking against the floor as she walked, she felt slightly uncomfortable following Koaru around, she had hardly ever had a conversation with the man. Explaining that Aine has a slight head cold Kida pouted slightly 'The Poor thing, I’m glad Scarlet stayed at home, the last thing I need on my busy Schedule is a sick child.' she said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it to show Koaru a background picture of Scarlet 'She’s getting so big now' she said with a kind smile. Kida loved to show off her Daughter, she was her prized jewel, just like any mother would showing off their child was fun.

Kida felt the tension in the air, she had a feeling that if she slice a sword through it the fabric of the universe would split in half, that’s how tense it was in here, brushing her long brown hair to the side Kida took a seat across from Koaru, she wanted to raise an eyebrow when he said mud, but she just assumed he forgot her name, understandable, she wasn’t anyone special to him he didn’t need to remember her name.

Kida took her shoulder bag off her shoulders and put it on the ground beside her feet. 'Sorry if I’m a bit late, Traffic was awful, when you have a Historic car like mine everyone seems to slow down to take a look at it and it causes bad Traffic' she said with light humor in her voice trying to lighten the gloomy situation 'I Hope I’m not distracting you from any work you have to do Mister Koshiba.' Kida said not wanting him to get angry at her for being here late; he seemed to have that aura around him. 'Does Eden need any help putting Aine to bed? I’m her Godmother, I’m sure she won’t mind?' she asked trying to find a way out of this awkward situation. Kida didn’t like the power Koaru was enforcing in the room, she felt rather small and it wasn’t a situation she liked to be in, Kida sat up straight and crossed one and over another.

Why did she have to talk? Did she not know how annoying her voice was? What was wrong with women and needing to talk all the time. Adira didn't spend there time together running her mouth. She understood the need for silence. Granted Koaru wanted her to relax. If she was relaxing somewhere safe Koaru could rest easy. It had been hard getting her to agree to move to Japan but he needed her by his side. It was also the only way he could be sure that she was safe from the muggles. What if he gave Kida to Adira as a present? They could kill her together. Would she like that? Having to continue the made up story of Aine being sick Koaru learned something about the beast. She was a mother? Seeing a picture on the damned muggle phone thing didn't make it better. For some reason seeing the baby that was around the same age as his own sons and granddaughter made Koaru pause. He couldn't murder a mother. Maybe he could force her to go into hiding.

Picking up a bell and giving it a ring a maid rushed to his side. Giving her a look the maid nodded her head and returned a few moments later with to glasses. Offering the long stem wine glass to the girl Koaru took the tumbler that held firewhiskey. "Eden told me that you two ladies would be having a few drinks. I don't know if you had ever tried any of Haruhi's private stock of goblin made wine. It is really quite remarkable Eden always has a glass or two while she is getting ready so I figured you would like to have at least one glass." There wasn't just wine in that glass. There was a very clever potion that would put her to sleep without her even realizing it.

As the two sat there Koaru wished she would hurry up and drink the wine. He didn't know how much longer he could take her talking about nonsense things. It was amazing to think that she had somehow managed to steal the powers of a witch or wizard and than decided to drive a muggle car. Hearing her say that she hoped that she wasn't keeping him from anything he shook his head. "No I have a very open evening its really no trouble at all." Koaru took a drink from his whiskey keeping a blank face. Just a few more minutes and she would be asleep. Kida seemed to want to get away from him. She even offered to go help Eden with Aine. "No Aine is already alseep. Haruhi and Eden took care of that. It should be any moment now that Eden will be down here. Eden was very serious about no one going upstairs. She doesn't want to risk waking up the baby." Koaru wanted to slap her. How dare she call Aine her goddaughter. Kida was an evil nasty muggle and she was trying to steal baby Anie's magic. Koaru would not stand for this. He would protect his soon to be wife and his whole family from the evil of muggles.

Sitting in slience for a while was daunting she hated sitting in silence but she didn’t know what else she could do, she was trying to be friendly but he didn’t seem to have the kind characteristic, it just seemed cold. Kida rubbed her arms as if she was cold and waited for Koaru to answer, he seemed to go straight into offering her a drink first, Kida did come over here for a drink so she didn’t decline, plus wine was one of her favourites. 'Icarus, My Partner’s grandfather makes his own wine, it’s simply divine, i should try get a bottle for Haruhi, I can’t go around deplenishing all her stocks with Eden without supplying something in return, I’ll see if we can get some shipped over from Greece for her.' she said, she wasn’t sure of the status of Icarus’ Grandfather but shipping might be the safest way for wine. Kida stood up and took the glass from Koaru, her long brown hair falling from her shoulder down her back as she moved. 'I’ve always wanted to go back to Italy and go on a wine tour over there, My Nonna says it’s fantastic' she said with a small smile 'But go the old Fashioned way, the long plane flights deal with customs and everything, get a proper experience, sometimes it’s just too rushed if you can just apparate in and out' she said as she slowly turned the wine glass in her hands, she missed Italy sometimes, Scarlet would have to go visit sometime soon, she hasn’t met her Nonna yet.

Delicately holding the glass in her hand she smiled, she smelt the glass and savoured the sent for a moment, she didn’t need to dive into the alcohol. 'I hope I’m not a bother' she said as she walked over and looked for pictures on the walls, she hardly spent much time studying the insides of the Koshiba Manor, half the time she was in the Nursery or Edens room she never realised how perfect everything was. Kida turned around on her heels and gave Koaru a smile 'Well if that’s what she insisted I guess I can wait here, Poor Aine, I should have brought of Scarlet for some comfort, they’re like sisters anyway.' Kida said with concern, Aine and Scarlet never usually get sick they were healthy baby’s, she hadn’t heard of Aine getting sick before.

Kida took a large sip of the wine, at first taste she knew it was very good goblin made wine, she would certainly have to find out who Haruhi’s supplier was, Kida was about to take another drink she felt like she had been hit by something hard, her head was in a spin and she quickly put her spare hand to her head, she was struggling to keep her balance, she felt as if electric wire was starting to hum softly through all her limbs. 'Woah, this is Strong Stuff, what year is it from?' she asked Koaru not quite sure where to look for him, her head was making her feel as if she was on a boat. Kida shook it out and recovered from the spin she regained her balance and rubbed her eyes, 'That must be some really expensive wine, Mister Koshiba, I haven’t had that effect from Alcohol before.' she said trying to be positive and not look strange, her body seemed to be humming with a low electrical force which was slowly rising.

It had been a while since she had seen her best friend the last time had been at Lilith's wedding. It had been so great seeing her daughter and goddaughter dropping the flowers together. They had looked so cute. Right now Aine was sound asleep it seemed crazy to think that almost two years ago she had given birth to the most perfect child ever. She was growing up so fast. If she wasn't careful Eden was going to blink and miss everything. As she looked at her daughter it made her miss her best friend. Picking up her phone Eden sighed and decided to see what Kida was up to. Maybe they could go out tonight and do something wild. Eden would have to keep it in check of course because she was also a married women but she could still have some fun.

Kida you should come over time now. Its been months since the last time we have hung out and I want to do something crazy.

Eden

Eden sent the text and went back to getting dressed. Even if Kda turned her down Eden was going to go out tonight. Maybe they could all stop by the castle and see what Elvera was doing. While they where out they would pick up Lilith as well. It would be a girls night out. Looking around her room she noticed that Tudor looked sleepy. That wasn't normal for him normally he would be watching over Aine as she slept. Looking back down at her phone Eden wrinkled her nose. She would give Kida another couple of minutes before she sent her another message.

Kida heard her phone go off and she looked at Koaru slightly embarrassed 'Sorry, it might be my Half-Brother texting about Scarlet, I’ll just check to see if she’s okay' her head was starting to spin a bit more but she wasn’t feeling giddy from the alcohol which she thought was strange. Kida pulled her phone from her jeans and unlocked the screen, her eyes were acting funny but she eventually made out what the text said. Kida saw the text was from Eden and raised an eyebrow before starting to text back.

'Hey Eden,
I’ve been waiting for you. Things are already getting Crazy; Haruhi’s Wine really gives you a buzz.
Hurry Up'

Kida assumed that Eden didn’t know what she was here or thought that Tudor didn’t deliver the message, she shrugged and put the phone back into her pocket 'It’s just Eden, she must have started drinking upstairs already, her text was very strange' she commented as she took another sip of the wine. Kida continued to pace along the wall looking at Photos and smied at a picture of Eden and Aine, she had the same photo at her house, Kida liked to keep a picture of Scarlets God Mother in the Nursery for her. Kida finished off her glass of wine and turned the glass in her hands again 'That wine tastes delicious..' she begun but before she could comment some more her head kicked in again and she took a step back trying to regain balance, the room was certainly spinning downstairs. Kida shook her head but it made it worse 'I think.. I need to take a seat' she said as she stumbled towards the couch she was once sitting on, Kida leaned to put the wine glass on the table but missed causing it to fall off and hit the ground, she wasn’t sure if it had smashed or that it even dropped, maybe it did make it on the table?
Kida could feel the blood rushing to her head and her heart pounding in her ears. Kida put on hand on the couch to lower herself down but her legs had a better idea, before she had a chance to sit down her legs gave way causing her to sit on the ground, her legs laying out beside her as if they weren’t working Kida leaned on the couch for support to sit herself up slightly but she wasn’t having much luck. 'Koaru?' she asked gripping onto the couch as if it was about to slip away from her grasp. Kida looked up at Koaru and held out her hand slightly 'I think I might have an allergy to something in that wine and its affecting me worse than it should, Could you please…' she paused for a moment, her voice seemed to be echoing in her own mind 'Help me?' she pleaded.

Finally Kida was starting to drink and he could see that the maid had been a little to heavy handed. It shouldn't effecting her this fast. Oh well it wouldn't kill her. Hearing the annoying phone go off he wondered who it was. All to soon his question was answered. What had she sent Eden back? Keeping his face calm he smiled. "No her text wasn't strange but I am sure that whatever you sent her is going to make me have to think up a even better cover up story."

Koaru toasted Kida and finished her glass as she finished hers. He could see that the effects where really hitting her hard. When she mentioned that the wine was good Koaru just shook his head. "I wonder is it making you feel a little sleepy?" Koaru got to his feet and walked close to her. He wanted her to see his face and know that from the moment she walked in the front door she had signed her death warrant. Already she was trying to take a seat. It was good that she wasn't fighting it. If she did it would just make things more interesting for him. "Damnit you broke my glass. How rude of you." Koaru said frowning slightly.

Hearing her beg for help Koaru laughed. Walking over to her as she sat on the ground in front of the sofa Koaru knelled in front of her. Taking the phone out of her pocket. Koaru looked at the message that had been sent to Eden. That was to easy to fix. "Your not having an allergic reaction. You see filthy mudblood your drink was drugged. It was me who sent you the letter having you come over. Eden has no idea whats going on." Pulling out his wand he waved both in front of her. "Say goodbye to your little toy." Koaru said as he tapped the phone and it vanished.

Eden's makeup still wasn't done but her phone was buzzing. Putting down her eyelash curler she swiped the screen. Eden didn't understand. Haruhi didn't let anyone touch her wine for any reason. Eden had only tried it once and that was after she had given birth to Aine. Something wasn't right. She would finish her makeup and go see if Kida was somewhere around the house. If she was Eden was going to ask her why she hadn't just come upstairs knowing that Koaru hated having her in the house.

Finally finishing Eden heard something that sounded like glass breaking. The sound was muffled but it was loud enough that it made Tudor screech which in turn woke up Aine who let out a scream. Getting to her feet Eden hurried to comfort her daughter. She could hear Koaru laugh but she ignored it. He most likely had someone over.

Kida raised an eyebrow at Koaru, 'Cover Up Story.. what?' she thought to herself but was almost certain that she was hearing things… well she hoped that she was. Kida could feel her heart rate picking up, she was still trying to figure out if it was an allergic reaction to the drink or not, her mind was saying she was being drugged but she couldn’t accept the fact, who would try to drug her, she was a Friend of Eden’s and had been for many years, she had tried to always be on her best behaviour around the Koshiba’s. Kida heard him curse about breaking his glass and she looked to the smashed glass on the floor 'I’m Sorry Koaru, I don’t know whats come over me' she said, she was starting to feel very confused, Koaru had mentioned sleepy and she had to admit yes she was.
Kida looked up and Koaru was kneeling before her, she was hoping he was going to help her up but that wasn’t the case, Kida soon realised what was happening and cursed herself for being so clumsy and careless. Kida looked at Koaru and winced when he called her a Mudblood, she hated being called a Mudblood, she studied him as he explained what happened, he pulled her phone out of her pocket and she wanted to snatch it back but she was afraid if she let go of the couch she would fall, she had to keep some form of strength. Kida snarled when Koaru tapped her phone and it Vanished, thankfully she had a backup. Kida cursed at him in Italian, she wanted to swipe at him. Kida pulled her legs closer to her and took a deep breath trying to battle whatever potion was running through her veins, she was either going to die or something much worse. Kida had always had that nagging thought in the back of her Mind that Koaru might be something dark and her suspicions had just come true. Kida stood up shakily and stood in a stance that kept her balance, she took another deep breath and drew her wand and pointed it at Koaru 'You Disgusting excuse for a Wizard, you wouldn’t dare take me on without Drugging me first, it’s that it' she snarled trying to ignore the potion in her system.

Taking a step forward Kida kept her wand pointed straight at Koaru, her brain seemed to be clashed with symbols and other instruments making it hard to think but she worked through it, she wouldn’t attack him until he attacked her first but she wasn’t going to stay in this house, she had to make her way out, she wasn’t sure if Eden was even here. Kida didn’t dare apparate in case her drugged up mind sent her somewhere worse than the Koshiba Manor, Keeping her breathing under control she tried to think of a way to get out.

It was really cute that Kida still wasn't understanding. Was she really this stupid? How could Eden have been her friend for this long if this was how she was. It was almost sad playing with her like this. Koaru would show her mercy. He would finish putting her to sleep. Of course she would have to be punished for breaking his glass. She would have to be expecting. One couldn't just go breaking someone else's things with expecting some sort of punishment. As the moments went on everything finally started to click into place. As she got to her feet Koaru stepped back and away from her. It was hard for him to not clap for her. It was impressive that she was still awake. Oh well it wouldn't be that long. He had to give it to her she had guts. She was calling him names and pulling her wand on him. He would be breaking that in a few moments. "A Death Eater doesn't need to drug someone in order to kill them. All I am doing is playing with you. Learn the difference mudblood."

Koaru could go for his wand and finish this within moments but he wanted to play. Walking over to her Koaru backhanded her followed by an open hand slap and a second backhand. The feel of using his strength was something that he hadn't done a very long time. "Whats the matter? Having trouble seeing straight?" Koaru said stepping to one side and than the next so that it looked like he was multiplying.

Kida cringed her nose at the word Death Eater, this was bad, she thought maybe he was just a Dark Wizard not a fully-fledged Death Eater, that made her wonder, what was Eden, Kida snarled again 'Why do you need to play with me, I have a Daughter to take care of, I.. why me, I have done nothing to your family, I don’t even know that you’re a Death Eater, I just wanted to see my Best friend and my God Daughter, Is that too much to ask for' she pleaded, Kida knew that pleading with him was going to be pointless, he was a Death Eater, one of the powerful Death Eaters known to be around this part of town but she wasn’t sure where he was in the ranks.

Kida didn’t have time to think about Eden or Koaru’s Rank she had to get out of here and defend herself, with her mind in another place Koaru had managed to step around her wand and Slap her, she gasped slightly she felt his hand back across her face, she winced and put her hand up to deflect the second back hand. Shaking her shelf out she looked up at Koaru through her hair, he was moving trying to mess with her mind but with the Adrenaline coursing through her veins blocking the potion she managed to merge him into one.

Kida took a step forward and fake a punch before following through hitting him square in the jar. Gripping her wand tightly she froze for a second and then realised she was wasting time. Kida spun on her heels and she cursed herself for wearing such stupid shoes, she had trouble enough now that the Adrenaline had started to wind down, Kida used her longs legs to push herself out of the lounge but she miscalculated the Doorway and slammed into it, she gasped as pain shuddered through her body, the potion had started to overpower the little adrenaline she had left and was slowing her down. Pushing herself up off the Doorway Kida was in the Foyer and quickly checked to see if someone was waiting for her, she could see the doorway it was so close.

Koaru could see that Kida did not like the world Death Eater being said. She was right to fear that word. The question now was would he blow Eden's cover and tell her little friend just who she was. It was almost sad the way she was pleading with him. Did she think that he would change his mind? That he would just tell her no harm no fowl and allow her to leave the house? "I am ridding the world of the filth that is mudbloods. You are going to be my first kill. But don't worry your daughter wont be without her mother for long. I promise I will kill her next." Koaru said finally deciding to finish this.

Koaru almost felt bad for her as she went to hit him in the stomach. He was able to block that but she got a solid hit on his jaw. Backing up Koaru felt blood. Oh she wanted to play rough that was fine. It was almost sad watching her run. Instead of running through the doorway she hit the wall. It brought a laugh out of him. She was eyeing the front door. Even if she tried to open it she would be stopped it was locked and she didn't know the spell to unlock it.

Coming up behind her Koaru lifted her off the ground as if she weighed nothing. Taking her back into the sitting room he threw her into the wall next to the fire place. Realizing she still had her wand Koaru quickly took it from her snapping it in half he threw it into the fireplace. "Oh no what are you going to do? I destroyed your little wand. Come on get back up. I'm not done hitting you yet." Koaru taunted. Maybe he would kill Scarlet first and than Kida soon after. So many choices to make.

Kill her Daughter, no way in hell she would allow him to get to Scarlet, she had her two brothers and Watson watching the house, he wouldn't be able to get near her because Watson would call in his father who was an ex-auror and he would be monumentally screwed, but she wasn't going to tell him that. 'Not Unless i get you first' she said her body wanting her to give up so badly but she ignored it.

Koaru Laughed at her but she tried to Ignore it, as she made her way for the door she felt strong arms wrap around her and lift her off the ground, Kida quickly grabbed onto the arms and tried to pry them open to get out, she was having trouble now that the potion had started to fully get a hold on her, she was thrown against a wall and her back hit it first half winding her before her head hit, her legs weren't going to support her this time and she slipped onto the floor, she used her arms to stop her face from hitting the floor but the impact still hurt. Kida gasped slightly her body shuddering with pain from the impact her grip was lose on her wand and she didn't have time to grasp it tighter when she felt Koaru pull it out of her grasp and snap it in half, she could hear the crack loud and audible before it was thrown into the Fireplace, Kida peeled her head off the floor and looked at the fireplace, so now she was wand-less but not defenseless, she watched the wand burn in the fire and turned back to Koaru who was continuing to taunt her.

Kida smirked as she lifted herself off the ground, her brown hair half in front of her face 'Hows that Blood Taste Koaru, you're going to be tasting a lot more before I'm finished with you' she said as she pulled herself up, Her arms were shaking slightly. Kida mustered as much energy as she could and exhaled, her vision was blacking out on her now, she leaned up against the wall and slowly pushed herself up so she was standing. Gathering her breath she laughed 'You will Never get to my Daughter' she said as she grabbed a hold of the fire poker next to the fire and pushed herself off the wall giving herself a solid stance, Kida gave it a solid swing hoping to hit Koaru's ribs or arms or something, hoping her Beater history she would land a solid hit once the swing followed through she dropped the fire poker, and it clanged against the ground that was the last ounce of energy she had lingering. Kida collapsed back against the wall and clutched her stomach with both hands, she felt sick using all her energy made her want to wretch but she had no energy to do that, she managed to chuckle slightly 'Do your Worst' she muttered as slid down the wall before hitting the ground, she didn't stop herself from hitting it this time, there wasn't much left of her, her body had shut down and she had passed out. Kida lay motionless on the sitting room floor, her hair surrounding her wildly, one of her shoes had fallen off before she was thrown against the wall an the other was lying on the ground near her, Kida had left her bag on the floor but it was kicked almost completely under the couch from when her legs gave way before, and the smashed glass had left quite a bit of mess, someone had to find something, at least someone in this house had to have a heart.

Koaru didn't even need to do anything to prevent himself from getting hit with his own fire poker. It had taken a while for the potion to take effect but as soon as she stopped fighting it took her down. Kicking it out of the way just in case Koaru knelled down next to her. Using his wand so he didn't have to touch her anymore restraints appeared on her wrists and ankles. "Oh trust me the worst is yet to come I promise." Koaru whispered to the girl. Getting back to his feet he looked around his destroyed living room. With a clap of his hands two Death Eaters walked into the room. "Take her to the basement of the house I am sharing with Adira. Make sure that she can not get free be seen or heard. I don't want her harmed." Koaru said making sure that they understood they where just dropping her off. There where already maids rushing around the living room. The first thing they did was remove the shoes and start cleaning the fireplace.

As the cleaning went on Koaru gave his wand a wave and the charms that had been placed on Eden's rooms where removed. One of the maids came over to him to take a look at his lip. As she touched it he hissed in pain. The damn thing was going to need stitches. Heading over to the couch Koaru made sure not to step on the glass. Hearing someone come down the steps Koaru looked up to see Eden come downstairs. "Is there I can help you with daughter?" Koaru said waiting for someone to put the stitches in it.

Eden could hear something going on downstairs but she couldn't tell what was really going on downstairs. Even if she had wanted to go and see what was going on she first had to attend to Aine. After countless circles around the room and her favorite song what felt like 50 times Aine was once again sound asleep this time in Eden's bed. Shooing Tudor out of the room Eden walked out of her room and down the stairs. The living room was a mess. Giving Koaru a small smile Eden saw the split lip. "Nothing father I was just heading out for the evening. I was hoping Kida would come with. I got a rather odd text from her." Eden couldn't help but wonder what happened down here. Whoever else had been here was long gone and most likely dead.

Eden heard her phone buzz. Lilith was up for going out. Nothing from Elvera yet but as a Professor Eden knew that her sister was probably busy with exams. Deciding that whatever had gone on down here wasn't important to Eden she walked over to Koaru and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Make sure no one wakes Aine I will return in a few hours." Eden said walking out the front door so that she could apperate to Lilith's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back