OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Silas made his way over to the Ravenclaw table, looking back over at Slytherin to see if he saw any friends around, and then called out for his next person. "Lord Weston??" he called out, feeling that this name was also regal and deserved special attention.

The Great Hall was usually the center of action, and that was even more true today. The place was bustling with rose deliverers wielding flowers and notes as they tried to find their recipients. Even though lunch was almost over, the hall was still packed, and Weston decided to linger there for a bit. He enjoyed watching all the deliveries.

One of the rose deliverers was currently searching the Ravenclaw table, and the name he called made Weston look up. "There's a Ravenclaw named Lord Western?" he asked. It was such an interesting name, and Weston glanced around, trying to see if he could spot this person. He couldn't believe he hadn't met them yet. Weston wondered if they'd met Monday Weeks yet, another Ravenclaw with a really cool name.

Silas looked at the boy who asked him a question. "Maybe there's a Lord Western. Sounds like a rather cool cowboy name. But I'm looking for Lord Weston. Weston Stirling. Do you know where he is?" he continued, starting to twirl the rose around a little bit as it dangled from his hand.

"It would be a great cowboy name," Weston agreed. It was a little disappointing to discover that there wasn't actually a Lord Western at the school, but his disappointment was quickly forgotten when he realised that the rose was for him. And it was red, which meant it could only be from one person. "Oh, I'm Weston! What's your name?" he asked, always curious to meet someone new.

Silas was glad to see he found the not cowboy boy and handed him the rose, trying to perk it up a bit. "I'm Silas. Not really fit for any cowboy type scenarios."

My cousin owns a record label. Wanna go see her after grad with me? ~Jordie

Weston considered Silas' name. "No, but maybe it's good for farmer scenarios?" He was pretty sure a silo was a farming thing. He took the rose, checking the name first with a grin. Just as he'd suspected it was from Jordie. The message made Weston pause. He'd always dreamed of being a professional musician, but he knew how difficult of a dream that was. Could it be easier than he thought? He'd have to talk to Jordie soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back