Emily Richardson

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with a Unicorn hair
Emily Jane Richardson

tumblr_inline_n8w0pf68O81rom0ci.gif
tumblr_inline_n85umvxtBZ1sivkj8.gif

Hey there! I want to begin plotting with Emily. So i'm looking for youuuu!

Meet Emily Jane Richardson, a witch who was born in the USA. Her mother Jane was a muggle and her father John a wizard. At the age of two years, her father left her and her mother. Emily did not understand it well at that time, but her mother was very emotional about it. They moved to London for a new start and her mother also found a job there. Her mother Jane was a muggle and worked at a hospital as nurse. Emily grow up with much muggle stuff, and she started to like some muggle stuff like the computer. She was facinated about it and wanted to learn more and more about that. Emily missed a father figure in her life, but never knew the reason why her father left. When Emily asks about it her mother would not say anything.

Emily has prepared herself a long time before she recieved the letter for hogwarts. Her biggest hobby is to read and learn new stuff. Emily is a hard working child and is very intelligent for her age. She sometimes wears glasses, but most of the time she do not put it on. Emily is really clumsy and akward sometimes at social area. She talks a lot so there comes stuff out sometimes that she did not wanted to say. She really want to have a time turner at that moment to do it over. But because of the things that she says, that makes her also very funny. But Emily is not always agreed with that. You need the humor for that. Emily is not shy and not insecure, she says almost always the truth.

What Emily needs:
Emily could do with some friends! The house is not importent for Emily but she likes Ravenclaw and Hufflepuf the most. Emily would like some close friends, she wants to trust her friends and have a lot of fun. People who accept her half muggle life, or after a while. She is very open and not afraid to talk to anyone, boys or girls whatever!

Enemies are also welcome, but Emily is not so easy to bring down. Because she does not care much about what other people think of her. She will stand up for people who are bullied.

If you have a great idea come up with it, i like a open mind!

<i>
</i>

Hey Jamie!

So for Emily I have my first year Amy. Amy is your everyday, run-of-the-mill shy student. She doesn't really like to get involved in things because she is cripplingly shy. She's smart but she won't put her hand up to answer things in class because she is scared that she is going to stuff something up and get something wrong and she doesn't want to bring her classmates down. She trips over her own feet daily often and when she is nervous she has a habit of spouting useless information that's not important to anyone but her. Even when she is talking you wouldn't notice as she speaks so softly all the time. Her parents are university professors and so she has a fountain of knowledge that really doesn't need to be shared, but she does anyway.

Lemme know, yeah?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back