Looking for Trouble

Link Potter

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Link was bored, Hogwarts was supposed to be exciting but instead felt dead. It would be his job to make the place come alive again. His Grandmother had told him some of the stories about his grandfather and father and how they seemed to go looking for trouble. It was time for Link to follow in that tradition as he walked around the dungeons whistling an old wizarding tune firing stink pellets in random directions. He figured he could help the Slytherin's smell better if nothing else happened.

Dahlia frowned, she had just exited the Slytherin common room after her run in with the Head of House, when she heard foot scuffles and obnoxious whistling. She knew she should lay low, but curiosity won her over. She headed towrds the noise, and to her great surprise, found a Gryffindor. "What are you doing down in the dungeons?" She drawled, accusation thick in her voice.

Without thinking Link turned and fired a stink pellet towards the voice he heard. He caught himself in the middle of saying he was sorry. It was a Slytherin girl in the same year as himself, Link couldn't help but think the girl looked for lack of a better word; stupid. "Trying to remove some of the Slytherin stink from the school, but I don't think I have enough pellets for you" Link said with a cocky grin. He couldn't hit girls, but it didn't mean he couldn't make her mad.

Dahlia shrieked as something landed at her feet. She hadn't a clue as to what it was, but it began to clog her nose with a horrid smell. "And they say my house is shrewd!" She spat, giving the thing a swift kick away from her. She marched towards the boy, a bit wary."What was that thing you threw at me?"

"Stink Pellet, though for you I'd call it deoderant" Link said with a sneer as he pulled out a few more from his bag. He also had a few other items that might cause the girl to shriek some more. "From the smell of it, you really could use more" Link said as he threw some more towards the ground in front of her and plugged up his nose.

Dahlia, however, was anticipating more of those putrid things, and so she dodged out of harm's way and made an attempt at shoving him into where the stink pellets lay. "If that's the way you wish to play. Shall I fetch a prefect?" She asked, smirking. She crossed her arms and glared at the boy. "What's your deal anyway? I haven't given you any trouble." She was absolutely exasperated with how her time at Howarts was going.

Link was able to stand his ground, he was used to girl's trying to knock him off his feet since Lyra had tried their entire lives. "Go ahead and try if you think you'll make it" Link said darkly in response to her threat of getting a Prefect. Her next words caught him off guard as suddenly he was starting to feel like the bad guy. "I'm just making a good offense for my defense, your the one that come's from the evil house" Link said to her. "You might not be causing trouble today but who's to say in ten years your not trying to take over the world?" Link asked seriously.

Dahlia scowled at the Gryffindor's response. "Well that's a rather lowly accusation." She was almost surprised by his words. "Slytherin isn't an evil house, for your information. You shouldn't judge all of us for a ring of dark wizards who happened to be sorted there. As for taking over the world, I have no interests in such." She eyes him warily, ready to depart if he had anymore of those stink pellets.
"Just how have you not gotten caught with those offensive things?"She questioned.

Oh this was funny. Astarte grew used to the stink finally but the argument between a Slytherin and Gryffindor was awesome. But evil house? How medieval. Deciding to make her presence known, Astarte stepped out of the shadows, "Who's to say that your bullying won't trigger such attempts out of desperation to end it all and give back what was given?" Astarte shrugged her shoulders. She turned to her peer. "Let's leave this clown and go elsewhere. With the smell, he is bound to attract Kingsley."

Dahilia asked how Link had not gotten caught with the stink pellets to which he replied "dunno, just lucky". Suddenly another Slytherin popped up and began scolding him and calling him a 'clown' while making a comment about the pellets attracting Cyndi Kingsley. "I dunno, I think Aunt Kingsley might think it's funny" Link said with a shrug. "And what do you mean by 'give back what was given'; I don't remember hearing about the wizarding world recieving anything from Slytherin House, unless you are talking about death and destruction. By all means take it all back" Link said snappishly.

Professor Kingsley walked alongside her colleague, Kalif, taking two or three strides for every one of his. She was catching him up on all of the events with his students from the prior semester when a acrid smell hit her nose. She wrinkled her nose. "Merlin! It smells like a hippogriff died here."

Petty squabbles were the types of interactions that Rebecca hated the most. They had no place amongst civilised society and yet they persisted despite her best efforts. She stepped out from the portraiture and headed towards the squabbling group, her face completely unchanged from its usual blank expression. Her face was decorated with green and yellow wavy lines accentuated with flowers. This signified that she was rather relaxed, though they would not know this. It was mainly for her friends benefits and these children were not her friends. "Disperse." Though she was a little late, the addition of a Professor rather made her job easier.

[busted :r ]

Link's heart dropped as he heard the familier voice coming from behind, not only had a Prefect appeared but so did his head of house. He hadn't really expected her to come to the dungeons of all places and definately didn't expect her to think that this was funny. "Dispersing sounds like a good idea right about now" Link said with a smile as he shuffled some things around in his bag. Hopefully his aunt would notice him and he would be able to sneak away without getting into trouble. "Goodbye ladies!" He added as he turned to leave. Now would've been the perfect time for a poltegeist to provide some distraction or to have an invisibility cloak.

"Oh my god, you are so boring!" Astarte retorted back toward the Gryffindor, in her most obnoxious voice she could come up with. She let out a loud yawn, before she turned to leave and she managed to bump right into a tall form. She looked up to see it was Styx, and all the color drained from her pale cheeks. "Oh sh*t." She noticed that the Gryffindor boy was trying to leave. She reached to snatch him by the arm. If she was getting in trouble, she would be taking him down with her. "Oh no you don't, you brat! This whole prank is your fault!"

Link's get away was foiled by the nosy girl grabbing his arm, he quickly shrugged her off as it was becoming quite clear that he was about to go down. "You shouldn't grab at people or swear" Link said sternly to the Slytherin girl. It was obvious that he was going to get into trouble but he wasn't going to give any of the Slytherin's the satisfaction of seeing him sweat. "Good afternoon Professor Kingsly and Professor Sticks" Link said with a smile on his face. Better to go down smiling after all.

Kalif was listening to Kingsley go on about what the students did while he was away, before telling her that his wife is dealing, and that he's still pretty much on edge from losing his daughter, so Slytherin has no hope of winning the house cup if they act up. However, the smell was enough to make him turn sour, easy. He saw two Slytherins and a Gryffindor trying to run. "Isn't that one of your relatives, a Potter?" Styx inquired before listening to Astarte. His fault? Considering only one had a bag, well, the three Slytherins would know better to pull a stunt like this. "All of you, before us. Now. Including you, Rebecca. Explain everything."

"And you shouldn't be antagonizing Slytherin based on a stupid, medieval stereotype! And dropping those foul stink pellets, you rotten Gryffindor!" Astarte hissed, before she looked toward the two professors. Slowly, she inched away, but stopped when she could see them both within her eyes. She grumbled before she uttered, "Explain? There's not much. This boy was dropping those foul things. Check his bag if you don't believe me. Then he was saying that we Slytherins would take over the world if we weren't dealt with now! Obviously, I got offended, and so did this other first year. We were just defending our house from needless attacks."

"It's not a medieval stereotype, it's a fact" Link spat at the girl angrily. "Why don't you tell Professor Sticks about how your going 'to take back what was given' or whatever it was you were saying" Link added as he turned back towards the Professors."I was just having some harmless fun and I have nothing to hide nor do I need big mouth to try and tattle like a five year old" Link said boldly.

Dahlia couldn't understand. Wasn't it obvious he was at fault! She hadn't even assaulted him or provoked him in anyway. "Professer Styx, I found this Gryffindor roaming not far from the Slytherin Common Room. It struck me as odd, and before I could even finish asking what he was up to, he began attacking me with these offensive pellets, and threatened me when I started to fetch a prefect."

Now the other mouthy Slytherin was talking trying to get him into more trouble, Link was a pro at getting himself into trouble and did not need any help. "Attack is a little harsh, nothing hit you and I was joking, you think I'm stupid enough to come all the way to the dungeons and threaten a Slytherin right outside their house? If we were on the 7th floor than maybe but not down here!" Link said incredibly. "Professor Sticks might want to consider dumping this batch of Slytherins" Link said as he rolled his eyes at the pair of juvenile Slytherins.

Kalif put his hand to his forehead, and held the gloved hand up, "Just stop talking. Kingsley, please deal with the Gryffindor who can't even pronounce my name right. It is Styx by the way. Dahlia Beauregard, go back to the common room. You are free to go." Kalif withdrew his wand, and all the pellets on the floor, and all evidence of them, vanished. "Astarte, perhaps I should take you to your father and have him calm you down before you lose house points. I didn't come back to Hogwarts to deal with petty drama between houses. This ends, now." Kalif grabbed Astarte by the shoulder, and started to lead her toward the Potions classroom.

Astarte flushed a deep red when she heard that she was being taken to her dad. She glared daggers at the boy, before she said, loudly while being dragged away, "You'll pay for this. You'll be hanging helpless in a tree by the time I am done with you!" Astarte felt a tug and she bowed her head, seething in anger. However, she did not get in trouble, yet, but she was going to if she kept it up.

((OOC:I love that he calls him Sticks haha sorry carry on :r))

"Link. To my office. Straight to my office. Now" she pointed to the stairs. Cyndi looked sharply at her colleague, her eyes narrowing as he ordered her around like one of the students. "I don't need you to tell me what to do, Kalif. I know how this Head of House thing works" she hissed in a tone she'd never used with Styx before.

Kalif paused at the tone that Cyndi used with him. He did not turn around or loosen his hold on Astarte. His only thoughts were, 'Damn she is acting like my wife. Maybe it is her time of month.' Shaking his head, he waved his free hand, dismissing her words as he continued to walk. One could say that he was being sassy, but he was incredibly exhausted right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back