OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jacob ran as fast as he could still holding the item that he had stolen from a wizard. He wasn't sure if he was being followed but clearliy he was getting away with it. The poor fellow must have been really old because he had no clue what had Jacob stolen from him. It must have been a dragon egg or of that sort, it was round and hard shell, he would feel carrying under his sweater. His face was flushed from running but he made a clear break going down a ubkown alley. Where was he?, he turn around trying to figure that out. But that didn't matter at the moment he clench tight the egg sitting down in a corner as he study the peice to himself. "Wonder how much this would cost" he say smiling.

Jess walked casually down the alley. Her Mum had told her not to come down here, but why wouldnt she? Its not like she was afraid. Besides, if her Mum said dont come down here, it just gave Jessica a bigger desire to do it. Keeping her head held high she strolled down the alley, ignoring everything around her so she didnt let one inch of fear slip its way into her. Of course, because she wasnt watching where she was going she hit something and tripped dramatically, throwing her hands out in front of her she hit the ground. Groaning she turned to see a boy. "Why would you sit, where everyone can trip over you?" She said annoyed by the boys stupidity.

((How would you know he stole it? O.O so gm right there <_<))

"What are you talking about?" Jacob looked up from the corner where he now stood up. He concealed the egg pretty well and wasn't sure how this girl knew what he was hiding.

Sir Wenton presently emerged. "My boy, I would like my baslisk egg back please!" He said in a booming voice. He was not in the mood to fight. A boy had randomly came up to him 5 minutes ago and stole his egg. "I know you are the one. I saw your face and it is now stored in my memory forever." He said again with more firmness. He would take it if he had to but would not use magic or force. He would follow the boy home to his parents and explain what had happened. "I'm not asking you again!" He ssaid again.

((O.O at the sudden people but okay ^^))

Jacob looked at everyone confused as he whisper "Evanesco" under his breath making the egg disappear. "Their nothing going on, I was just tieing my shoes" he grunted as the egg disappear, thanking Merlin he had his wand pointed right at it . "Now if you all just let me be and I will be on my way" he shook his head, trying to get out from the crowded corner.

Sir Wenton had been tricked many times by youngsters. He did not want this egg stolen. It was one of his most prized posetions. "I know you have it, don't trick me! I am wise enough to know that it was you who stole my egg! Where is it?" Red light flickered in Sir Wenton's eyes. His blood boiled. He would, if he had to, hex the lad. "Do you like blood coming from random parts of your body?"

"Is that a threat" Jacob smirked rolling his eyes. "Wouldn't want the dementors coming after you" he laughed getting away from the man. "But honestly look under my sweater I have no such thing."

Sir Wenton was at this time....disgruntled. "You are mearly a child. You will soon find that stealing is not good. I shall let you have the egg my boy." said Sir Wenton regretfully. He did not want to give up such an egg, but he didn't want it to get in harms way. "I know you have it and i know you want it. Please however, take care of it. Take care of it with all you heart. If you want to sell it know, you're not very bright. Wait until it has grown to become a full dragon."

Jacob merely shrugged and by passed the man. "Yeah whatever" he simplys says tucking his hands inside his sweater, as his hoody is pulled over his head. He stride quickly down the alley away from the man disappearing after a mere few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back