Looking for plots/RPS? Well so am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Fields

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hey I was inactive for a while but I'm back now :)
I'm looking for friends/enemies/ships, anything really.
So if your interested, either reply here or PM me.

I'm intrested! I have Ellie (Gryffindor 4th year) and Barbara (Gryffindor 1st year).
I haven't rp'd a good plot in ages, and I'm up for anything ^_^ .

Cool, well there is the topic with Dylan and Barbara at the moment.
What did you have in mind?

I'll RP with you, if you want :D

Vivienne's a second year Hufflepuff too, and I'm always up for anything since Viv has no life. :lol:

What's Dylan like? :-? *tries to think of possible plots*

Oh yeah it might help if I gave you an idea of Dylan!

Dylan is generally a friendly, intelligent, loyal and fun-loving hufflepuff, with an impulsive nature. However, if you catch him on a bad day he does have mood swings where he isn’t particularly friendly.

:lol: ! Sounds quite a bit like Viv actually. Except she tries to hide it if she's upset, because she doesn't want to make others feel bad too. She's pretty naive, and a bit odd sometimes :p Her main priority is to make those around her happy, even if she suffers becaue of it.

:-? In what way do you think she'd fit in with Dylan? Viv would think that he's a pretty cool guy =; But then again, she thinks everyone's pretty awesome :p You could PM me if you have any ideas, so as to keep it secret :lol:

Alright Dylan I have several characters I'd be willing to plot with you

Joceline Richarde -Slythrin 2nd Year -possible crush although in 4th year I have a plot that would entail her dating a girl, so I figure that if they do become a relationship they would have to end it by 3rd year
Amphitrite Zchechaf - Gryffindor 1st -possible friend
Abbey Lurken -Slytherin 3rd Year -possible friend but not very close as Dylan is in Hufflepuff

What do you think?

Dylan Fields said:
Cool, well there is the topic with Dylan and Barbara at the moment.
What did you have in mind?
I'm up for anything :D If you don't mind her being a year younger then possible love intrest maybe? If not, good friends!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back