looking for my twin

Cole Dylan Vladimir

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Cole had just woke up. He sat in bed and thought about his dream. His dream seemed too realistic that he didn't even notice the time. He stretched and looked at the time. He stood up and he noticed that his brother was not there. "He got up early" Cole whispered to himself. He immediately got dressed as soon as he realized that. He went straight to the cliffs but his brother was not there. He thought for a moment. "Where could he be?" He asked himself. He decided to go to the forest and look for him. Maybe he'd catch him there by chance.

"'Where is he?', huh?" Lance exclaimed, repeating what his brother said. He then walked towards Dylan (slowly because Lance was tired of walking around the place) and looked around the forbidden forest. It was dark, as always, and the fog gathered at the top of the small trees and made the place really dark. "What are you doing here, Dylan?" Lance asked his twin brother, referring to him by his second name because Lance had always thought it sounded better. Lance grinned, remembering something very funny. "Oh, come to think of it, did you finish my homework last night? It's due now, for your information." It was a homework from Potions that Lance never really understood. That's why he asked his brother to do it. He just wished that Dylan didn't get lazy. If he did, then Lance would probably die later.

Cole gave a little chuckle when his brother repeated his words. "Oh there you are"."What else would I be doing in here? of course looking for you" Dylan said in a peculiar tone."Your homework? yeah it in the room you better go get it before it's due you know?" Cole reminded. "And oh don't forget to put your name before you give your paper" Dylan said. Because of the homework thing, Cole had forgotten what he wanted to tell his brother but he didn't mind he'll probably remember it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back