looking for him

"Babies have a sixth sense. Like animals." Dervish laughed and walked through the front door. "Mum. You in??"

Cloe followed seeing Sam come out of the kitchen, "hey mom" she said, putting the boys down and walking ot give her a hug.

Sam smiled when she saw Cloe and Junior. It had been a while since she had last seen the two of them. "Hello Cloe." She wrapped her arms around her daughter-in-law. "Wow. Those two are getting bigger than Bella and Rosie."

Cloe smiled, "yes they are um Junior and I were wondering if you could babysit tonight?" she asked, smiling at her.

Sam smiled. "Of course I will." Sam was happy to do anything to keep Junior happy. She didn't want his temper to go. She knew what happened when he lost control like that.

Cloe huged him, "thanks we got to go so i can get ready" she said, giving hte boys a kiss.

At home Cloe got ready in the bathroom while Junior was getting ready in the bedroom she heard Junior yell for her to hurry up but when she opened the door she saw him standing there.

Cloe looked at him, "alright let me grab my purse" she said, seeing he already had it.

Cloe sees the resturant and smiles, "babe there is at least dancing right?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Of course there is. You know you're not getting me on the dance floor though." Dervish laughed. He knew Cloe liked dancing so he had picked a restaurant which had a dance area downstairs

Cloe looked at him, "so your gonna let me dance all alone in front of a lot of guy and risk them coming up and putting the moves on me?" she asked, smiling at him.

Cloe looked at him, "you sure alright don't be surprised if i start to dance with him" she said, getting an evil grin.

Cloe looked at him, "fine don't dance with me" she said, the only reason she bought the dress was because she thought she be able to get him to dance "i'm gonna go dance" she said, going on the dance floor attracting all the guys attintion.

A guy started to grined against cloe and she just went right on grinding back looking at Junior then away smiling.

Cloe felt the guys hand go to her waist then decided to explore a little, "omg" she said, shaking her head trying to back up from him but he wouldn't let go.

Cloe smiled, "i thought it would be mean" she said, pulling him further into the dance floor and dancing with him not even letting him complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back