looking for him

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe had the twins with her as she walked down bleak street looking for Junior she knew he came here for something but she just didn't like the way she feeling right now about it.

Dervish was p!ssed. He had just met up with Theo again. He had fun with Theo. The man was probably Dervish's best friend. The two of them were very similar. Dervish staggered along Bleak street. He stopped when he saw Cloe. "Hey, babe. How are you??" He was sober enough to act it but it was still dificult.

Cloe looked at him, "um nothing was looking for you for we were gonna take the boys shopping" she said, but could tell he wasn't up to it. "but it's ok i can go alone with them" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe looked at him, "babe your drunk it fine you don't have to go" she said, kissing his lips.

Cloe looked at him, "yes you are but i've known you longer" she said, kissing him, "fine lets go" seh said, smiling up at him.

Cloe looked at him, "no it's just that i know you better then anyone and can tell when your drunk" she said, leading him into a store and finding some clothes which she tried on the boys and looking over her shoulder at a cute dress.

Dervish smiled as he saw Cloe looking over at a dress. "If you want it that much then why don't you get it??" He laughed slightly and took Rio and Reece off of her. "Go on. Go try it on. I'm sure you'll look amazing in it."

Cloe looked at him, "Babe, we here to shop for the boys not me" she said, then she looked down at her, "besides i still have all that baby fat" she said, taking reece.

Cloe smiled, "fine i'll go try it on but you better be taking me somewhere nice for me to buy this dress" she said, going to try it on then coming out to show Junior.

Cloe looked at him, "what did i forget to zip it up?" she asked, spining around and feeling the dress flare out.

Cloe rolled her eyes, "fine but i don't see why i don't go anywhere" she said, changing back into her regular clothers.

Cloe came out and looked at him, "i'm always stuck with the boys and don't go anywhere without them and we never have alone time anymore" she said, coming out and kissing him.

Cloe looked at him, "you sure you didn't have any plans with friends have you?" she asked, kissing him and smiling down at the twins in his arms.

CLoe shook her head, "ok lets go pay for all this then stop by the house' she said, kissing him again.

Dervish smiled and walked with her to the counter before walking out the shop. "We can walk there from here. It's only about five minutes." He started walking along the path towards his mum's house.

When they reached the house the boys were hyper, "they know wow" she said, looking at reece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back